MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Caz
Amelia
Jamedon
7 posters

Glass half full - things I like about the new update

Jamedon
    Jamedon

MM Name : Jamedon

Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Glass half full - things I like about the new update

Post  Jamedon Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Inspired by other fellow MMUFF users, those that had posted positive messages about the new update and the "glass half full concept" for reasons why they didn't mind the changes in this release, I thought I would start a thread for those who wanted to share good things they like about the new update. For me, it takes the sting out....so here's mine

Arrow I like that when I request an item from a friend, it now tells me at the top of the page what level it can be gifted at. Saves me and my friends a lot of time and wall space!

Jo xxxx
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

Post  Amelia Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I like the fact that I don't have to go back to my homepage to skip over someone who has not updated when I am visiting my friends manors.

I also like the fact that all of my friends who have not updated are now at the bottom of my friends list. That made cleaning up my list alot easier.
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

Post  Caz Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Jamedon wrote:Inspired by other fellow MMUFF users, those that had posted positive messages about the new update and the "glass half full concept" for reasons why they didn't mind the changes in this release, I thought I would start a thread for those who wanted to share good things they like about the new update. For me, it takes the sting out....so here's mine

Arrow I like that when I request an item from a friend, it now tells me at the top of the page what level it can be gifted at. Saves me and my friends a lot of time and wall space!

Jo xxxx

Yes, I really like that, it's so helpful!!
    Caz
    naninpv

Friend Code : 6426cb

Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty R: glass half full

Post  naninpv Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm actually relieved that they have put a harness on the multi-gift thing. Benefited from the multi-gifts, but hated when certain friends spammed my wall. I would find up 30 requests for the same thing from the same friend. What a waste of time to clear it all out. Now I get one per customer & it is easier to keep up.
    Brisa68

Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

Post  Brisa68 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 am

Thank you for this post.... I was not aware that those on the bottom had not updates yet - what a waste if free gifting and sending request. Also never bothered to pay attention when requesting gifts so didn't realize they showed levels. I would always toggle between this website and game when requesting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Post  Amelia Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am

Brisa68 wrote:Thank you for this post.... I was not aware that those on the bottom had not updates yet - what a waste if free gifting and sending request. Also never bothered to pay attention when requesting gifts so didn't realize they showed levels. I would always toggle between this website and game when requesting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They are still intermingled in the request list and the gifting list since they are ordered by when you became friends with them. Under the friends "tab" on the right side of the screen they are usually in a random order but now the friends that haven't updated are at the bottom of the list. It was great when cleaning up my friends after reaching the 500 goal. Very Happy
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:41 am

Amelia wrote:

They are still intermingled in the request list and the gifting list since they are ordered by when you became friends with them. Under the friends "tab" on the right side of the screen they are usually in a random order but now the friends that haven't updated are at the bottom of the list. It was great when cleaning up my friends after reaching the 500 goal. Very Happy
    I totally agree! I cleaned out about 150 people who hadn't updated in about 10 minutes! It would have taken me a month to do that otherwise! It definitely makes requesting items and finding friends to visit a lot less painful Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

engineer wrote:
    Amelia wrote:

I totally agree! I cleaned out about 150 people who hadn't updated in about 10 minutes! It would have taken me a month to do that otherwise! It definitely makes requesting items and finding friends to visit a lot less painful Smile

And now we need to do it again thanks to the new update in the itunes store lol
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    And now we need to do it again thanks to the new update in the itunes store lol
    Lol, yeah, but I give people at least a week to get their game updated, so I can take a short break Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 pm