2. Ugh...the cost of the weapons and the amount needed for Full Moon creatures. I hadn't added friends in months but find myself in need of diamonds. That means I'm deleting anyone who hasn't updated in the past week. I feel bad because it's a holiday week for the US, but I need a friends list of active players?
3. How the hell am I leveling so quickly? Oh. Uncle Snatch gives 300 experience. So 10 banishes is the equivalent of Heart of Africa. Also the FoJ collections give craploads of experience.
4. I am going to make the chest achievement because of the Pilgrim chests. I have opened 300 in the past 24 hours alone. Sweet.
5. Speaking of achievements, my manor is almost always in silhouette mode. All of the rooms seem to default to that. I'll hit that achievement as well.
6. If you aren't compelled, don't charge those collections to complete quests. Your drop rate on weapons drops after you charge. I'm shaking my rolling pin at you, vile succubi!
7. Infinite energy. You can charge Flowers of Passion (80% energy restoration) run it until your energy is low, ADD a copper or gold phoenix to your charms and it works to give you energy. You can do it repeatedly.
8. On the other hand, you have to be running a Turtle of Luck FIRST when you charge Delicate Bouquet (50% chance of finding an item.) Unlike Cornucopia where you can add a turtle.
9. Never before have I had to ask for chargers every single day. I am charging collections like mad for the coins. And bankers, we need you!
10. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to have quests!
On another note, I am also deleting friends who have NEVER sent me a collection item that post on my wall "Could you please help fulfill my wishlist?" Especially players who are over level 100 and have over 800 friends and do this to everyone. Is it just me? Item beggers annoy me. I am a pretty generous gifter/tipper.
Eta: Old boots are dropping like mad but I have no Snatchin Shoemakers.
Last edited by CheezerWhizzer on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total