MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+6
pianofingers
dotje
Mbstr8k
Dazza JP
LaVentosa
Rascal
10 posters

Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88 - Page 2 Empty Re: Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88

Post  LaVentosa Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:47 pm

As I really have no other idea for a solution, I just keep asking questions that maybe help:

do you have the full moon quests? (I had those first, then a day later realized there was another event button in between the others to the right and a new quest on the left.)
    Do you see the new roamers in your friends manors? as well as the pilgrim snatchin? (whatsiname - the one, that wants the hats) How does your giftlist look? any Pilgrim hat/tea/silvercoin/anthem gift? any of those requested on your wall? Can you gift those? (We had those already a few days before the event, I think) or do you have empty requests as if not updated? ... scratch
    dotje
    dotje

Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88 - Page 2 Empty Re: Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88

Post  dotje Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:24 pm

LaVentosa wrote:As I really have no other idea for a solution, I just keep asking questions that maybe help:

do you have the full moon quests? (I had those first, then a day later realized there was another event button in between the others to the right and a new quest on the left.)
    Do you see the new roamers in your friends manors? as well as the pilgrim snatchin? (whatsiname - the one, that wants the hats) How does your giftlist look? any Pilgrim hat/tea/silvercoin/anthem gift? any of those requested on your wall? Can you gift those? (We had those already a few days before the event, I think) or do you have empty requests as if not updated? ... scratch

To answer your questions (and I really appreciate you're trying to help!):

Yes, I'm having the full moon quest at the moment (at this moment We're No Slouches) The quest & event just popped up yesterday. I still have 12 days time to finish the event now.

I did see the new roamers in my friend's manor (at least on her iPad) but not if I visit her from my iPad (I think it's called Uncle Snatch)
    She can give me Pilgrim hat (it's in her gift list) and the hat is not in my list. But I'm able to give friends coins & tea required to charge the coll #86-88.

So far, most of my friends are busy asking the flaming skull. I've been requested lots and lots of time to open/send the chests from the wall. And I think the chests came from the snatch as it didn't come from other evil creatures roaming on some manors.

I tried contacting GI support but I have problems sending my request (GI is probably too busy to accept my request) So....I really don't know what to do.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:03 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    I still have that stupid unused fabergè egg sitting in my inventory... Mad

The Faberge egg works now! There's a "use" button, and the charm will run for 7 days. Very Happy
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:31 am

Rascal wrote:Hi,
    I was on several turtle runs and was getting a Pilgrim's Chest each time I traded a Pilgram hat with Uncle Snatch. However after I obtain the reward "Declaration of Independence", Uncle Snatch is now named Sly Uncle and no longer gives the chest every time with turtle on.

Regretting it now as collection 86-88 gave good experience points... it's sorta like the new Hearts of Africa collection. I had planned to charged lots of the collections to level up quickly ...

Hi, I charged the D of E, but can still visit friends and find Uncle Snatch. He disappears when banished but I found 2 neighbours who each have him so can go back and forth!! Very Happy
    Juud
    Juud

MM Name : Juud

Post  Juud Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Jacobsplace wrote:
    Rascal wrote:Hi,
    I was on several turtle runs and was getting a Pilgrim's Chest each time I traded a Pilgram hat with Uncle Snatch. However after I obtain the reward "Declaration of Independence", Uncle Snatch is now named Sly Uncle and no longer gives the chest every time with turtle on.

Regretting it now as collection 86-88 gave good experience points... it's sorta like the new Hearts of Africa collection. I had planned to charged lots of the collections to level up quickly ...

Hi, I charged the D of E, but can still visit friends and find Uncle Snatch. He disappears when banished but I found 2 neighbours who each have him so can go back and forth!! Very Happy

I do the same thing! I don't mess with Sly Uncle and only do business with Uncle Snatch!
    AJ

Friend Code : 4edea3
    MM Name : AJ

Do not get Declaration of Independence if you want lots of collection items for 86-88 - Page 2 Empty No uncle snatch?

Post  AJ Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

First time poster...I'm also having problems with the 4th of July event...no event pop-up or uncle snatch. I do have the full moon stuff, and have restarted and powered off completely. Waiting to hear back from support. I'd be grateful for any additional ideas...I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun!!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 am

pianofingers wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    I still have that stupid unused fabergè egg sitting in my inventory... Mad

The Faberge egg works now! There's a "use" button, and the charm will run for 7 days. Very Happy
    Really? Cool! How did you know? Did you fire up yours just now?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 am

Yes, when I realized that the Easter eggs could be eaten again, I checked the Faberge charm - and true enough, it had a "use" button on it. So I used it, and it's been running for the past 4 days now, with another 3 days to go. It's great! Gives 25% extra experience and 25% extra coins.

I'm super-stacked on charms right now, with the Faberge and the Faithful heart running at the same time, the Cornucopia, the turtle, and the flowers all together (except for the chance flower because it doesn't like the turtle!). Wooo!
    Eas

Friend Code : 813f41

Post  Eas Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 am

I'm having a hard time to get Robert Livingston, Red arrow and the snatchin Indian, got plenty of the others but those three never shows up.. how can I get them?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Eas wrote:I'm having a hard time to get Robert Livingston, Red arrow and the snatchin Indian, got plenty of the others but those three never shows up.. how can I get them?

Here are a few ways to get them:

1. You can place them on your Wish list or check your friend's collection lists.

2. If they have several you can ask if they would be willing to do a trade. Be sure to offer them something they don't have or something of a similar value though. Because the collection offers so much extra energy it might be hard to get a trade, but you never know.:-)

3. Request your friends to send you pilgrim hats, so you can vanish uncle snatch and get more chests. Put your request at the top of your wall (you can't put it on your wish list), so friends who stop by and read your wall can see that is what you want.

4. Stop by all your friend's manors and write on their wall politely asking them to send you a pilgrim hat if they are able to gift it.
    Hint: type your message on the notepad app on the iPad, then copy it. When you type it there you can type more text than what MM lets you type. Then when you visit your friend's manor, tap in the spot where you would type your message and the word "paste" should po up. Hit it and your message appears! No need to continue to retype the request on each individual wall.

Hope this helps!

I got quite a few by sending out my chests--over 80 -- yesterday. I have good friends and got over 120 chests back, out of that 5 RL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm