Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Not seeing friends' collection items

    Share
    avatar
    ThuyAn

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1872
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm

    After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?
    avatar
    Melinda

    Posts : 18
    Points : 1894
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Location : Atlanta, GA
    Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

    Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  Melinda on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 pm

    Ditto for me after a few visits to different peeps.
    avatar
    ThuyAn

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1872
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 pm

    So at least we know it's not just our respective games. I've sent a ticket to GI.

    On a side note, can I add you to my friends?
    avatar
    Caz

    Posts : 64
    Points : 2068
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-08
    Location : Cambridge, England
    MM Name : Caz

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  Caz on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 pm

    ThuyAn wrote:After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?



    Yes me too. If I want to look at my collection I can, when I visit friends I want to see what they might need other than what's on their wishlist.
    avatar
    Melinda

    Posts : 18
    Points : 1894
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Location : Atlanta, GA
    Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

    new friends

    Post  Melinda on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 pm

    On a side note, can I add you to my friends?[/quote]

    Sure! Most definitely. :cheers:
    avatar
    ThuyAn

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1872
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

    Caz wrote:
    ThuyAn wrote:After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?



    Yes me too. If I want to look at my collection I can, when I visit friends I want to see what they might need other than what's on their wishlist.

    Thanks for confirming, I do the same sometimes too. Another friend said GI's response was yet ANOTHER update in about ten days. The horror! Dont know how many more "improvements" I can take affraid


    Last edited by ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    avatar
    Melinda

    Posts : 18
    Points : 1894
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Location : Atlanta, GA
    Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

    Now see friends' collection items

    Post  Melinda on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm

    NOW it appears that I see peeps collection lists. In a few minutes it will be something different.

    Sharbee

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1992
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-23

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  Sharbee on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 am

    Torynn wrote:
    I didn't see this bug in the forum, so thought I would post. Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere else.

    After the latest update (I still have no helpers) when I visit a friends manor, & look at their collections, it always shows my own, not theirs. This is awful! If I cannot help on a friends WL I often look thru their collections to see if there is something else I could send them; also, several of my neighbours are very new & don't know to use the WL. Further, I like to check before I do gift something to ensure the item is really needed and I'm not seeing an old unupdated WL.

    Anyone else have this problem? I did submit a ticket.

    -------------
    (A considerate player in the making here! I've copied the comments here & gave a link to this thread btw)

    Yes, we have noticed this and it's a question as to why? And on MMUFF, is it a Q/A or a BUG issue?

    1. Is it merely another GI programming error that they will rectify in yet another update to correct their mistakes?

    2. Or is it a deliberate action to make our Collection trading almost impossible? How can you offer a trade for something you need if you cannot see what the other player needs?

    I too have sent a ticket regarding this. Please post any replies you get. (Most probably from Mary).

    avatar
    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1972
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  highlandlass on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm

    Sharbee wrote:Torynn wrote:
    I didn't see this bug in the forum, so thought I would post. Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere else.

    After the latest update (I still have no helpers) when I visit a friends manor, & look at their collections, it always shows my own, not theirs. This is awful! If I cannot help on a friends WL I often look thru their collections to see if there is something else I could send them; also, several of my neighbours are very new & don't know to use the WL. Further, I like to check before I do gift something to ensure the item is really needed and I'm not seeing an old unupdated WL.

    Anyone else have this problem? I did submit a ticket.

    -------------
    (A considerate player in the making here! I've copied the comments here & gave a link to this thread btw)

    Yes, we have noticed this and it's a question as to why? And on MMUFF, is it a Q/A or a BUG issue?

    1. Is it merely another GI programming error that they will rectify in yet another update to correct their mistakes?

    2. Or is it a deliberate action to make our Collection trading almost impossible? How can you offer a trade for something you need if you cannot see what the other player needs?

    I too have sent a ticket regarding this. Please post any replies you get. (Most probably from Mary).


    I have the same issue and also sent in a ticket - I got a reply yesterday saying that it would be fixed in the next update which would be released in approximately 10 days.

    Looks like we will have to put up with it until then. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    ScorpioMoon

    Posts : 18
    Points : 1783
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-19

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  ScorpioMoon on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

    I'm in this boat at the moment too.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm