MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

What comes after the emerald quest?

jadine1988

MM Name : craig

Emerald - What comes after the emerald quest? Empty What comes after the emerald quest?

Post  jadine1988 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 am

I have the emerald quest and a friend has completed this quest she had a few little quests after and now she hasnt got any do anymore appear of is this it?Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Emerald - What comes after the emerald quest? Empty Re: What comes after the emerald quest?

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 am

The emerald quest is the last quest, if you have already completed the UFO series.
    Joey0412

Emerald - What comes after the emerald quest? Empty Re: What comes after the emerald quest?

Post  Joey0412 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 am

I completed the UFO series and the emerald quest, but when I look at "Player tops Quest Performers" tab of Ratings, the most players (including myself) have completed 392, but top 6 completed 432 ~ 435. Does that mean I still have 40+ more quests? or am I reading the chart wrong? If someone could answer it, I would really appreciated it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 am

I wouldn't pay so much attention to the Rankings. Honestly, I don't think those are attainable numbers. Perhaps they are game testers. I started in January as the holiday quests were ending. I don't think there were 30+ holiday quests.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

One of the top 3 Questers is my friend, and she isn't a game tester. She started playing from the very first day it was launched (since she was a Facebook player so she was excited to see it on iPad).

Some quests go by very quickly that you don't notice them. A quest to find 1 of this. Another quest to find 1 of that. So for 1 collection, there can be 5 quests. Another quest to charge the whole collection. There were quests for banishing various types of elves, and other quests about Christmas trees and ornaments and toys. There are 8 Christmas collections, so the quests could easily total to about 40.
    Joey0412

Post  Joey0412 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 am

thank you very much for the both answers. it makes sense. I also started playing after the holidays. Now I just hope that GI will release a new update with more quests Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks for the clarification, pianofingers! Very Happy

I guess that means the oldest players, as long as they keep doing all new quests, will remain on top of the list.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 pm