MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald?

xmilokittyx

Friend Code : 57daf6
    MM Name : xmilokittyx

Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald? Empty Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald?

Post  xmilokittyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 pm

I completed the corest, neptune, and emerald quests about 2 months ago. I understand opening the pirate brig is quest driven, but no other quests really seem to be triggering. I currently have only one quest open, "a gentleman protects a lady" which is a small quest of just exploring the Oceanic Room at night. (Cannot currently complete as I've run out of corals!)

Enough background.. the short version is, what types of quests am I looking for after completing neptune and emerald?
    Sharbee

Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald? Empty Re: Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald?

Post  Sharbee Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Sorry but you have to keep exploring the oceanic room as you get linked quest lines from Benedict and his mermaid. The Gentleman protects his lady is the beginning! This then leads to Benedict asking you to construct the ship/brig.

For me, this was quite a while after I had done the corset, Neptune & emerald part too. I was 71/72 when it started,if that's any use.
    smil2

Friend Code : 28fa4d
    MM Name : smil2

Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald? Empty Re: Pirate Brig Quest... what happens next after emerald?

Post  smil2 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:20 pm

There is a description of the quests leading to the brig here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mystery-manor-ipad-fun-page/the-voyage-to-the-pirates-brig/230015263786619

You are on the right track.

Does anyone know if there is a similar description on mmuff?
    xmilokittyx

Friend Code : 57daf6
    MM Name : xmilokittyx

Post  xmilokittyx Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

thank you! guess I just need to have more patience Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am