MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
Dazza JP
Hme
LaVentosa
Me54321
Lovecaz
redjello2000
Debinapril
Mbstr8k
ycul
lilymwang
mariahorn
Nanc
Faenzac
Waterkitsune
pianofingers
Tita
engineer
laurahmckinley
Admin
JazzLamb
24 posters

Emerald- where to find it?

JazzLamb

Emerald- where to find it? Empty Emerald- where to find it?

Post  JazzLamb Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Does anyone know if emerald can be gifted. Says it can be found in bedroom in native idol mode which I can't seem to get!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Emerald- where to find it? Empty Re: Emerald- where to find it?

Post  Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I don't see emerald in collections nor inventory/shop.

Some items are nowhere to be found, and thus, can't be gifted (corset and neptune items comes to mind).

Most quests that require a specific
    Good luck!
    laurahmckinley

Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

Emerald- where to find it? Empty missing emerald

Post  laurahmckinley Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I think the developer forgot to put it in One of my friends is level 208 and he says he has tried everything and no show-- I am level 89 ..and have had the quest for over a month
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

What does the quest information for Emerald say?

I wouldn't be surprised if some quests are incomplete.
    laurahmckinley

Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

Emerald- where to find it? Empty says..

Post  laurahmckinley Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 pm

try to find the emerald by exploring the bedroom in the native idol mode- you won't find the item right away

....tried every mode- tried banishing all modes etc..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I guess I don't have that quest yet. Is it after the Neptune quest?

Also, perhaps it's not in the Bedroom. Maybe that's a typo. Try to do phenomenons in all rooms.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Admin wrote:I guess I don't have that quest yet. Is it after the Neptune quest?

Also, perhaps it's not in the Bedroom. Maybe that's a typo. Try to do phenomenons in all rooms.

Yep, I completed the Neptune quest and got the Emerald quest immediately after it. Obviously, I haven't found it yet either Sad
    Tita

Friend Code : 580034
    MM Name : Tita

Post  Tita Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..
    Got the native idol in bedroom and quest is completed.. Just for insurance i got the turtle of luck running and help of +10 finding item friend..

Soon after i got a bunch of oceanic room quest for those items needed to open oceanic room, one of each, then a visit to oceanic room, a visit to oceanic room in night mode. Now there's no more quest.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

I think the last update allowed everyone to finally finish their game so we can check out Tribez and get addicted on that Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 am

I am proud to announce that after nearly a month and 25+ phenomenons, I still have my Neptune quest. Not a single phenomenon appeared in either the Fortune Teller Room or the Bathroom. Rolling Eyes
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

Tita wrote:I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..
    Got the native idol in bedroom and quest is completed.. Just for insurance i got the turtle of luck running and help of +10 finding item friend..

Soon after i got a bunch of oceanic room quest for those items needed to open oceanic room, one of each, then a visit to oceanic room, a visit to oceanic room in night mode. Now there's no more quest.

I finally got the native idol in the bedroom for the emerald...and....nothing Sad It didn't drop for me that time, so I guess I'll be waiting for it again...
    Waterkitsune

Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

Post  Waterkitsune Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

engineer wrote:
    Tita wrote:I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..

I finally got the native idol in the bedroom for the emerald...and....nothing Sad It didn't drop for me that time, so I guess I'll be waiting for it again...

Same here...I still can't find the Emerald in the Bedroom with ANY phenomena. Plus, it doesn't show up on the item list when the Native Idol is in the Bedroom. Sad
    Faenzac

Friend Code : 7329d4
    MM Name : Colleen

Emerald- where to find it? Empty How I found the emerald

Post  Faenzac Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

After numerous failures to complete this quest, When the indigenous idol (I'm assuming that's the native idol mode) showed up in the bedroom, yet again, I decided to read the quests directions which said talk to magda, she might know where to find it, I thought, ok I'm going to search the fortune tellers room first & then head to the bedroom with the idol. Sure enough after doing that I got the emerald! I was using a copper lucky clover also. I'm not sure if this was a coincidence but it's worth a try for all who are having trouble Very Happy
    Nanc

Emerald- where to find it? Empty Didn't work for me

Post  Nanc Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Faenzac wrote:After numerous failures to complete this quest, When the indigenous idol (I'm assuming that's the native idol mode) showed up in the bedroom, yet again, I decided to read the quests directions which said talk to magda, she might know where to find it, I thought, ok I'm going to search the fortune tellers room first & then head to the bedroom with the idol. Sure enough after doing that I got the emerald! I was using a copper lucky clover also. I'm not sure if this was a coincidence but it's worth a try for all who are having trouble Very Happy

I just tried the fortune room and bedroom with the native idol without the lucky clover and it was no go. I've tried about 5 times now. Very frustrating. Also working on collecting parts for the lab waiting for oil cans to drop. These are my only quests. I'm at level 66 and I haven't bought anything. I guess patience is a virtue.
    mariahorn

Post  mariahorn Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

I got the quest yesterday and item dropped today in bedroom with idol. I did have turtle going. I believe it was the first time I had done that room with that phenom present since receiving the quest, so maybe the turtle is the secret weapon.
    lilymwang
    lilymwang

Friend Code : BF9FC3
    MM Name : lilymwang

Post  lilymwang Tue May 01, 2012 2:50 am

This one took me forever as well... Neptune actually came easier for me, but I was stuck on emerald for weeks (maybe months?). It did eventually drop...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm probably on week 6 or so of Neptune Quest. 40 phenoms later, still none in Bathroom.

(Yes, I'm just ranting.)

Very Happy
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

My neptune took longer than the emterald. I didn't actively seek to finish the Emerald quest because I thought it would be my last quests, I got it yesterday. Today used a turtle to find some more chic on a beach items and then when I got bored with that went through about 7-10 rooms in my manor. I found the emerald within an hour. I found it in the bedroom in idol mode. I was totally shocked to see it. I thought it wold take a month. But I still am having more quest come around. I hope they continue as I am only at level 64 and have not opened room 16 yet.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

ycul wrote:My neptune took longer than the emterald. I didn't actively seek to finish the Emerald quest because I thought it would be my last quests, I got it yesterday. Today used a turtle to find some more chic on a beach items and then when I got bored with that went through about 7-10 rooms in my manor. I found the emerald within an hour. I found it in the bedroom in idol mode. I was totally shocked to see it. I thought it wold take a month. But I still am having more quest come around. I hope they continue as I am only at level 64 and have not opened room 16 yet.

My Neptune quest lasted about 48 hrs. Apparently, I found it while in the bathroom, but I was so shocked that something popped up saying I finished a quest afterwards, that while I was reading it, the items were whisked away! I never even saw them. Now, I have the emerald quest. No phenom other tha the mist in the bedroom yet, so no luck so far. But, I also have the finding the bananas in the kitchen in the dark quest....so, I'm really in no rush since I'm at 100% expert in both rooms and they are kind of boring to me right now.

My only other quests involve getting oil cans to vanish vacuum robots and vanishing ninjas. I have one left to do for both. I hope the quests after are more interesting!
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

Admin wrote:I'm probably on week 6 or so of Neptune Quest. 40 phenoms later, still none in Bathroom.

(Yes, I'm just ranting.)

Very Happy

Oh no I hope it's not another 5 weeks of this for me!!!!!!!
    redjello2000

Post  redjello2000 Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm

After weeks, I finally got the Idol in the bedroom. I could see the emerald on the list. Using a Turtle, I explored and NOTHING. Oh well. Maybe next month! Twisted Evil
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 16, 2012 1:55 pm

When I got it, I was running everything luck-related together: Faithful Heart, Cornucopia, Turtle of Luck, Astronaut's Breakfast, plus a 10% Explorer helper and a 10% Explorer room tip. I followed the instructions on the quest, to talk to the fortune-teller first (by exploring the fortune telling room), immediately followed by exploring the room with the phenomenon.
    Lovecaz

Friend Code : Fc104a
    MM Name : Lovecaz

Emerald- where to find it? Empty Emerald

Post  Lovecaz Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 pm

I have tried everything to get a native idol in the bedroom and have yet to get it. It's been weeks since I got the quest. I'm getting phenomenon in every room EXCEPT the bedroom...it's frustrating!
    Me54321

Post  Me54321 Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

redjello2000 wrote:After weeks, I finally got the Idol in the bedroom. I could see the emerald on the list. Using a Turtle, I explored and NOTHING. Oh well. Maybe next month! Twisted Evil

Exact same thing happened to me TWICE! Does level have something to do with it? I am level 58 and either cannot get the idol in the bedroom or when it does show up, no emerald, even with turtle! No other quests to do. Getting really bored. Crying or Very sad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Wow. It dropped. After a month I almost had given up on it.
    I was just 'powerturteling' and in the last hour of it and after about 10 phenomena later the idol popped up. I searched fortune telling first and used a 10% explorer helper in the bedroom after. I did not have any tips left, as I really didn't think it would happen.

But the emerald really is one of the annoying quests. Hang in there guys! It's out there!

Strange though. As I'm stuck on some robot bashing quest I seem to get the pirate ship prior to the UFO now...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am