MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+35
Poppy
lodico
rbrana
rab
Sakura
Leigh68
aurk
Trailer Trash
Berda0625
kahmac
Lynn
Jasmina johnson
msheresy
chelapps
smokey
cbrown
Brizz8
JoeCroydon
•Vicki bans GI•
JoKristie628
liljontx
gmick
pallhedge
Sharbee
Chrisjuvers
AJ
Cakediva
Kovokiara
honey418
Rallie
someoneXYZ
Rik
A ipad
KyleMP
Harper Seven is BANNED
39 posters

How to send multiple wall requests for charging items now.

chelapps

Friend Code : 36b336
    MM Name : cheL

How to send multiple wall requests for charging items now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: How to send multiple wall requests for charging items now.

Post  chelapps Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 am

Would somebody please pm me the trick. Somehow my pms are being stored in the outbox & not being sent. Sad
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

How to send multiple wall requests for charging items now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: How to send multiple wall requests for charging items now.

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:15 pm

chelapps wrote:Would somebody please pm me the trick. Somehow my pms are being stored in the outbox & not being sent. Sad
    When you first send a PM, it goes into your outbox. It remains there until the recipient reads the PM. At that time, the PM moves from your outbox to your sentbox.

So if you've written someone a PM and it's still in your outbox, that indicates that the recipient has not read the PM yet. Some people don't come to the forum every day so it can sometimes take awhile before the recipient gets the PM.
    chelapps

Post  chelapps Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:19 pm

•Vicki• wrote:
    chelapps wrote:Would somebody please pm me the trick. Somehow my pms are being stored in the outbox & not being sent. Sad
    When you first send a PM, it goes into your outbox. It remains there until the recipient reads the PM. At that time, the PM moves from your outbox to your sentbox.

So if you've written someone a PM and it's still in your outbox, that indicates that the recipient has not read the PM yet. Some people don't come to the forum every day so it can sometimes take awhile before the recipient gets the PM.

Thanks for the response. I figured that when I read your response to the person above. Sorry for not reading the whole thread first. Embarassed Do you happen to know how this trick is done? Would you please pm it to me?
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 pm

chelapps wrote:Thanks for the response. I figured that when I read your response to the person above. Sorry for not reading the whole thread first. Embarassed Do you happen to know how this trick is done? Would you please pm it to me?
    I received the information when I requested it a long time ago, but that PM has dropped off my list so I no longer have it. Since we just had a new MM update, the original poster may be busy with the game (or, perhaps, real life -- I know, a scary thought! LOL!). So I'd just wait a bit longer for the person to receive and respond to your PM. flower
    chelapps

Post  chelapps Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 pm

•Vicki• wrote:
    chelapps wrote:Thanks for the response. I figured that when I read your response to the person above. Sorry for not reading the whole thread first. Embarassed Do you happen to know how this trick is done? Would you please pm it to me?
    I received the information when I requested it a long time ago, but that PM has dropped off my list so I no longer have it. Since we just had a new MM update, the original poster may be busy with the game (or, perhaps, real life -- I know, a scary thought! LOL!). So I'd just wait a bit longer for the person to receive and respond to your PM. flower

Ok. Thanks for the replies!
    msheresy

Friend Code : 97e949
    MM Name : brittney

Post  msheresy Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 am

Please send to me as well
    Jasmina johnson

MM Name : Jasmina johnson

Post  Jasmina johnson Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 am

Hi harper could you pm me this info we regularly gift and tip each other. Thanks Hun!
    Lynn
    Lynn

Friend Code : c1188d
    MM Name : Lynn

Post  Lynn Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 am

Could you please pm me with help on this?! Thank you for sharing
    kahmac

Post  kahmac Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi, please pm me with this info!

Many thanks
    Berda0625

Friend Code : 5a127a
    MM Name : Berda

Post  Berda0625 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 am

Could you pm me? Thx!
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Can you pm me??? ta!
    aurk

Friend Code : d9eee3
    MM Name : Aurk

Post  aurk Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Please PM me. Thanks

Leigh68

Post  Leigh68 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Please let me know how this is done!
    Thx soon much!!
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 am

Lately some of my friends can sent multiple items in a day. It's not only one item but different item. If someone know about this pls share the info. Is it work for collection item too?
    rab

Post  rab Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 am

Gifting rules have changed with the latest update. Limits on gifts to individual friends, whether collection items or chargers, have been removed provided you stay within the overall 50/10 limits or are sending in reply to wall requests. AFAIK, there is an overall limit on gifts in any 24 hour period of 300 gifts which also includes wall requests and mystery gifts
    rbrana

Post  rbrana Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi. Can someone pm this tip, hope is still working after updates Very Happy

Happy New Year!!! cheers
    lodico

Post  lodico Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Please,can you send me the tutorial?
    Thank you
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 pm

I would be very interested in knowing how to do this also. Can u post it here on MMUFF? Please
    SkyesFolly

Post  SkyesFolly Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Can I have a PM too please?! Wink)
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm

SkyesFolly wrote:Can I have a PM too please?! Wink)

Just so you know, I never got a response. I don't think it can be done, the multiple requests I mean.
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:
    SkyesFolly wrote:Can I have a PM too please?! Wink)

Just so you know, I never got a response. I don't think it can be done, the multiple requests I mean.

I have a friend who daily sends me two or three consecutive requests for chargers , so it must still be possible.
    Bulldaws10

Friend Code : 04772c

Post  Bulldaws10 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Could you please send me the information to do multiple wall requests?
    Thank you!
    Kazk

Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

Post  Kazk Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am

Would you mind PMing me this info too please?

Thanks, Kaz
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:59 am

Kazk wrote:Would you mind PMing me this info too please?

Thanks, Kaz

I don't believe this option is available anymore. I never got a response, and I asked months ago.
    Bummer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:44 pm