MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Friends added even when hitting decline

Mysticvision

MM Name : Mysticvision

Friends added even when hitting decline Empty Friends added even when hitting decline

Post  Mysticvision Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm

I deliberately keep my friends list small, the easier to be able to help everyone IMO. Recently I have been getting a lot of friend requests. I am pretty picky as to who I will take on, so I always visit their manor to assess.

What I have noticed is that even when I hit 'decline', they are still being added to my friends list! Just wanted to send a heads up if anyone else limits friends like I do.
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Friends added even when hitting decline Empty Re: Friends added even when hitting decline

Post  Caz Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Mysticvision wrote:I deliberately keep my friends list small, the easier to be able to help everyone IMO. Recently I have been getting a lot of friend requests. I am pretty picky as to who I will take on, so I always visit their manor to assess.

What I have noticed is that even when I hit 'decline', they are still being added to my friends list! Just wanted to send a heads up if anyone else limits friends like I do.

That was happening to me but if I closed my friends list and then opened it again, the declined ones had gone!! Maybe the same will happen to you.

Caz
    Mysticvision

MM Name : Mysticvision

Friends added even when hitting decline Empty Re: Friends added even when hitting decline

Post  Mysticvision Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks I'll try that - it is a little annoying Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 am