MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+32
Avis
SJ
MommaKitty20
Soozicle
Papillion
Misato
makeup junkie
Sharbee
gailg
ycul
pianofingers
IsabellaBeckett
DebbyM
Kristi927
Mags UFF
Hme
Shadowcat
kk_mm
mystery maven
Skyler
Flamingo
Neodymm
Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
Mogul
Essex girl
Maj. G
Professor Plum
Chickenchick111
engineer
sunnyind
cssconstruct
Couffer
36 posters

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI

gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Yes vote!

Post  gailg Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:51 am

I have just posted this on their FB page. In my own defense i changed my vote to yes within 10 seconds of voting no.

As a long time player I failed to see why GI was dictating that we solve our issues with a conference call rather than look at the issues posted here. But then I saw that they had decided to hold a poll after the 15 were ready and raring to go! Smugly telling us that the conference was not wanted they cancelled it and now refuse to do absolutely anything! Okay I was WRONG!! Not often I am, but this time I am. I urge everybody to change their vote to YES. I am going to convince my group to change their vote and ask others to do it too. I thought that they would address the problems without a conference but I was WRONG! Please change your vote to yes and rate one star. Do not delete!

I was annoyed at them trying to choose on their own terms how they wanted to address the issues that everyone had. But then i realized when I saw the poll that they would manage to wriggle out of it, because WE didnt want it. What also strikes me now is that like the one star rating, the boycott that is still making gaming world news, a change to the poll that is their middle finger to us would be another slap in the face to them. Please vote for a conference call. Even if it does not happen, the poll will show us reunited once again when they thought we were divided. cheers
    IsabellaBeckett

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Vote No!

Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

While I understand Gail's frustration, a 15 person conference call is not he answer and is a really odd way for GI to handle thousands of disgruntled customers.

I am not sure what their next move is right now, but I assure you that there are three things we can do to show them that we absolutely intend to still hold them accountable:

1. Rate the game 1 star everyday and continue to repost your scathing review. AND TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT TOO

2. Continue to boycott all purchases AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT TOO. They have dropped from #2 to #24 on the Top Grossing App list. I assure you there are some high level meetings at GI right now where they are discussing this free-fall but we should and need to do better.

3. Join the letter writing campaign. We, as customers, have a lot to say and people are listening. Three articles in the first 24 hours of this campaign is not bad at all. We have already gotten them to stop censoring their Facebook page (although many of us are still banned - I am working on that one folks) and I assure you that this very public fiasco is more than a nuisance, it is an embarrassment to them!

These combined things will force GI to address the issues. A conference call with 15 customers that do not represent us (they simply don't. And that is clear by the current vote tally as well), which GI wanted in the first place (it was their idea so they could drag this whole thing out) simply further dilutes what should be a very simple and straightforward argument on our part:

"Fix the unstable platform and return the friend codes because the Apple rule that you are referencing has nothing to do with this function."

Please vote NO for the conference call, which I assure you is a moot point at this point anyways, and focus your efforts on the 1-2-3 that I have suggested above.
    gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty I agree

Post  gailg Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 am

Dear Isabella

Yes I agree with what you're saying 100% and as I say that is my stance too. But what I meant to point out is that reversing the poll while agreeing that the conference will not take place anyway, is just one more slap to their smug faces. I have said in several places both on here and their FB page that they do not need a conference to see what the issues are. They simply have to read before deleting! I found the poll to be divisive among us and what I intended was merely to reverse it as a way of showing that we are united. The 15 people included many long time players that would have at least given us all a voice but they used US to excuse it not taking place. It was just an idea for people to think about. Anyway, not going to argue with your views! They are mine too, I just wondered whether when the poll was reversed if they would take it away and hide it! I'm loving checking in to the AppStore each day and seeing them plummet and the reviews on gaming websites. Very Happy
    IsabellaBeckett

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Re: We need a consolidated list of demands for GI

Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 am

Me too Isabella!!

Hoping to see it drop even more and hoping to see more media coverage.

What I would love even more is to see GI act in a corporately responsible way by fixing their game and answering to their customers.... well, I can dream Smile

I see what you are saying but i think it would be far easier to reverse the lesser number of votes, in effect all voting no to the conference call (which, again, was their idea in the first place). We would still be a united front, holding them accountable to all of their customers and forcing their responses to be addressed in a fully public venue.

If anything, I am concerned that revisiting this call is just muddying the waters because it has been clearly sidelined. If we focus our posts on one star ratings, boycotting purchases, and reminders to both GI and their customers that we are still waiting for their promised updated statement and we are not satisfied with their current response, I feel that we will stay more on message.
    SJ
    SJ

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Re: We need a consolidated list of demands for GI

Post  SJ Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 am

IsabellaBeckett wrote:While I understand Gail's frustration, a 15 person conference call is not he answer and is a really odd way for GI to handle thousands of disgruntled customers.

I am not sure what their next move is right now, but I assure you that there are three things we can do to show them that we absolutely intend to still hold them accountable:

1. Rate the game 1 star everyday and continue to repost your scathing review. AND TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT TOO

2. Continue to boycott all purchases AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT TOO. They have dropped from #2 to #24 on the Top Grossing App list. I assure you there are some high level meetings at GI right now where they are discussing this free-fall but we should and need to do better.

3. Join the letter writing campaign. We, as customers, have a lot to say and people are listening. Three articles in the first 24 hours of this campaign is not bad at all. We have already gotten them to stop censoring their Facebook page (although many of us are still banned - I am working on that one folks) and I assure you that this very public fiasco is more than a nuisance, it is an embarrassment to them!

These combined things will force GI to address the issues. A conference call with 15 customers that do not represent us (they simply don't. And that is clear by the current vote tally as well), which GI wanted in the first place (it was their idea so they could drag this whole thing out) simply further dilutes what should be a very simple and straightforward argument on our part:

"Fix the unstable platform and return the friend codes because the Apple rule that you are referencing has nothing to do with this function."

Please vote NO for the conference call, which I assure you is a moot point at this point anyways, and focus your efforts on the 1-2-3 that I have suggested above.

If you all have reasons for not voting YES for the poll, rather than vote No, couldn't people just not vote at all thus enabling the 15 people to at least TRY and get something constructive out of the call. The way I see it, it can't hurt to let them have a go!!

Agree with doing all of the above points, but that little bit of FaceTime was a first, and valuable. For them to even agree to it showed they were feeling the pressure of the masses. People only ever negotiate when they have to!

VOTE YES.... OR DON'T VOTE NEUTRAL!
    IsabellaBeckett

Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am

SJ wrote:If you all have reasons for not voting YES for the poll, rather than vote No, couldn't people just not vote at all thus enabling the 15 people to at least TRY and get something constructive out of the call. The way I see it, it can't hurt to let them have a go!!

Agree with doing all of the above points, but that little bit of FaceTime was a first, and valuable. For them to even agree to it showed they were feeling the pressure of the masses. People only ever negotiate when they have to!

VOTE YES.... OR DON'T VOTE NEUTRAL!

Speaking from the perspective of someone who has adamantly voted NO, I can say that I will keep my vote as a NO and will continue to encourage others to vote NO as well. We have a valid perspective, which the majority have upheld. I fundamentally disagree with the conference call and do not agree that it was any type of step forward. I am also baffled by the continued push for this call when it has been out-voted by almost two-to-one and GI has said they will not hold it.

Again, I ask wouldn't it be more productive to put full energy into our other recourses?

Continuing this debate simply muddies the water, detracting from all of our real issues.
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

I fail to see any reason to vote no! All that has been achieved is tht GI once again try to fudge all the issues and don't address any of the concerns that have been raised. There was nothing in the conference call that said it would be binding, it was just a way of raising our complaints with them and getting them to respond. Now we're back to zero - we all complain and raise our concerns and GI completely ignore everything and tell us that they will bring out a new update soon!! And we all know how good their updates are!!!!
    gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Conference

Post  gailg Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:27 pm

We are all carrying on with the one star business and posting on FB, and we continue to stick our necks out as always but now I feel that we may lose the momentum we gained. It's 3 days since the boycott forced them to think about talking over the issues and now they seem to have basically gone "we offered to talk it over and you lot didn't want to". There were a lot of good people on this site especially, some of whom were the instigators of the boycott that finally got us noticed. Maybe we have lost the only chance to talk and be heard. No one is muddying the waters by simply expressing opinions. That's what forums are for. We can walk and chew gum you know!
    IsabellaBeckett

Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 pm

I disagree. Having spent my career in one form of public relations or another, I can say with certainty that the majority of people get lost when a message is inconsistent. In fact, most successful movements or message, especially those that get distributed successfully, contain three or less short ideas - and preferably only one. So no, in this case people are not WILLING TO walk and chew gum at the same time.

You see, it is not that people are stupid, it is due to the fact that people don't have a lot of time and don't really care all that much - you will always care about your message more than anyone else.

We will simply have to agree to disagree. I have no intention of changing my opinion or of relenting in encouraging others to vote NO as well. As much as you would like to see a conference call, I abhor the idea of it and will continue to actively voice my opinion.
    gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Seriously!

Post  gailg Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm

You are really putting in some time on this anyway! I don't think you get what I'm saying at all. There is not going to be a conference call, if you look back at my posts you can see I DIDNT want a conference call. What I am saying, and its only my opinion and it's a forum and people are allowed to discuss things, was that if people voted yes now and changed the poll, would they remove it?? At the moment it is there looking kind of smug. And then you see that nothing has happened and nothings been done and we are no better off. Yes agree to disagree, whatever you like but it was only a post to the people I normally post with. Okay now I am over it.
    IsabellaBeckett

Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:24 pm

gailg wrote:You are really putting in some time on this anyway! I don't think you get what I'm saying at all. There is not going to be a conference call, if you look back at my posts you can see I DIDNT want a conference call. What I am saying, and its only my opinion and it's a forum and people are allowed to discuss things, was that if people voted yes now and changed the poll, would they remove it?? At the moment it is there looking kind of smug. And then you see that nothing has happened and nothings been done and we are no better off. Yes agree to disagree, whatever you like but it was only a post to the people I normally post with. Okay now I am over it.

It is not that I don't get what you are saying, Gail, it is that I disagree. I think that continuing to argue over voting yes or no on the c-call detracts from our message and have also stated over and over that it is moot because it won't be happening. I don't think though, that continuing to play around with the poll in any way slaps them in their face - I think if anything, they are having a good laugh at the continued discussion of this call.

Rather than demanding that they act with accountability, they are seeing post after post of a minority of individuals begging the majority to change their view - debating a phone call that will not happen vs. some of the great posts that continue to ask GI, in essence, "Where's the beef?".

I am over this as well, and I am certain that I am spending no more time on it than you. I simply wanted to state my opinion, as you did.
    gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Beef

Post  gailg Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Well while the "great posts are asking GI what's the beef?" I was just wondering if we should have taken the opportunity to talk.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty OK here it is.

Post  Kristi927 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 pm

This is the list of questions we will be sending to GI. We will then be adding a new note on our fb page for additional questions not already asked.

GAME FUNCTION

1. Will you be providing better customer support when users report issues with the game functionality?
    2. Will you add a Confirm Purchase window anytime diamonds are being used to prevent accidental purchases in the game?
    3. Will you increase size and separate the Buy/Ask a Friend button?
    4. Will you be giving player the ability to sort friends alphabetical, level, most recently played or search for name?
    5. Will you stop making previously collected items not count toward new quest? (this will ensure continued playing after running out of quest)
    6. Will you resolve the "Internet connection required" issue when gifting from the wall or visiting friends? (we know it is NOT our internet)
    7. Will you be providing the ability for a player to use both artifacts and copper charms together as in previous releases of the game?
    8. Will you create another artifact that increases experience?
    9. Will you provide the player the ability to stop a charm, rather than waiting for it to expire?
    10. Will you be changing the rate of energy restoration?
    11. Will you increase the drop rate of room keys, not only from banishing, but also in the same ways the runestones are dropped? (ex. mystery gifts, visiting friends bonus,visiting rooms)
    12. Will you remove the dropping of items that can now longer be used in the game? (i.e. golden bullets, golden shield, golden scroll when rooms needing them no longer require them)
    13. Will all the ninjas be returning to the manors?
    14. Will you be removing the Thank option on the Mystery Gifts when accepting?
    15. Will you be giving player the ability to tag friends as favorite and be able to display these separately from all friends?
    16. Will you change the request gift function to allow player to select multiple friends at one time?
    17. Will you provide the player counters to see when daily bonus, sending gits, and bonus for visiting friends will reset and have them all reset at the same time?
    18. Will you provide the player another way to collect Mechanical Helpers and the Flowers? Currently Flowers are only available for collection during the full moon event or for purchase with Diamonds. Mechanical Helpers are not available for collection at all.
    19. Will you give the player the ability to select multiple posts to delete from their wall at one time?
    20. Will you increase/change the bonus for visiting daily?
    21. Will you increase the level of reputation above 51?
    22. Will you increase the drop rate of items needed for certain quests or achievements. (i.e. oil cans continue to drop at extremely low rate)
    23. Will you change the gits received screen to provide the player a way to visit or write to the person who sent gift? (something similar to how the Request Gift appears on the wall, a running list that we can keep track of)
    24. Will there be a limit on the number of friends that can use your code each day or number of friend codes a player can enter each day, if so what will the limit be?
    25. Will you put a limit on the amount of experience required to level up at high levels? (50,000 exp has been suggested)
    26. Will you be modifying your Q/A process to ensure that new releases are compatible with iPad1?
    27. Will you change the Banker profession to include random dropping of diamonds, because currently players do not want their help since there is very little use for coins?
    28. Will you add a notification when a gift is received? (the same red circle with the # in it like on the wall would be perfect)
    29. Will you make the mystery gifts different according to level range a player is in? For example levels 1-50 get one set of mystery gifts, 51-100 get additional set of gifts, and so on.

GIFTING

1. Will you increase the limit of 10 collections items a day?
    2. Will you change the order of the Send Collection window so that the items appear in the same order as the collections?
    3. Will you change the window where player selects friend to request an item from so friends who have already been asked do not appear until they can be asked again?
    4. Will you sort the request a gift screen by level?
    5. Will you give the player the ability to drop the gift counter with coins?
    6. Will you remove the one gift per friend limit?
    7. Will you give player the ability to accept all gifts and send all thank you gifts at one time?
    8. Will you change the thank you gift to automatically be sent when accepting gift?
    9. Will you restore the tapping area of gifts back to entire picture rather than the words Take and Thank?
    10. Will you give player ability to gift anything they have earned to include artifacts, keys, charms?
    11. Will you correct the charge item description to include the level required to gift?
    12. Will you give player the ability to sell an item back to the store for diamonds or coins?
    13. Will you add a slider bar to the side of the Send Collection and Send Gift windows or put a confirm button that player wants to send item?
    14. Will you create a way in the game that would be a bonus for players to be able to clone an item to send to a friend?

CURRENCY

1. When will the cost to purchase diamonds be reduced? Example 30 diamonds cost $3.99 in the USA, this means that to purchase keys to search a room on expert (requiring 50 keys) you would have to spend $8 for less than a minute of play.
    2. Will you explain the economics of banishing any roamers that cost diamonds? For example, the Dark Adept and Priestess of Chaos together requires 12 banishes. Each banishment costs 24 diamonds. They have to be banished 10 times. Therefore, need to buy 2,880 diamonds. $100 for 750 diamonds if the leprechaun is not in my manor. So would need almost $400 just for one quest.
    3. Why is the bonus purchase now only 2x the diamonds rather than 3x as it use to be?
    4. When will there be more items from the store to purchase using coins?
    5. Where do you plan on making changes that will allow players to earn diamonds in the game, besides when leveling up?
    6. Will you make a new collection that when charged will reward the player with diamonds?
    7. Will you change the items that use to be purchased with coins (i.e. pointers, flashlights) that now must be purchased with diamonds, back to coins?
    8. Will you create a new creature in the game that when banished will drop diamonds?
    9. Will you allow coins to be used to purchase diamonds?
    10. Will you increase the number of diamonds earned as player continues to level up? (i.e. levels 1-50 earn 5 diamonds, 51-99 earns 6 diamonds, 100-150 earns 7 diamonds, etc)
    11. Will you allow diamonds to be used to purchase coins?
    12. Apply policy 11.1 states: Apps that unlock or enable additional features or functionality with mechanisms other than the App Store will be rejected (this is the policy GI said made them remove friend codes)

Like other games available on iOS that require in game currency, it appears as though they have the item that is purchased in-app tied to an item that is not used in the game. Instead, the purchased item is then exchanged for consumable items used in the game. EXAMPLE: Instead of purchasing X amount of diamonds from the App store, you would purchase different valued "gems" So if you wanted to spend $4 you would buy a "sapphire" that then could be traded in the game for either diamonds or coins)

Why has GI not used this model in Mystery Manor? If items purchased in-app cannot be earned/gifted, how can you justify the diamonds that are earned when user levels up? This also goes for coins. Coins can be purchased so how can they be earned through the game and as rewards for collections? Wouldn't this be a violation of the 11.1 policy as well? Is GI looking at changing what is purchased through Apple In-App Store so that it is completely in compliance with this policy?[list][*]
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty WOW! Great List...

Post  WaccaWacca! Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 pm

If we could just get 10% of that list!!!! Great job consolidating.
    Amandak0607

Friend Code : 45998a
    MM Name : amanda

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty More Diamonds for higher levels

Post  Amandak0607 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 pm

As you all know, it takes a lot of experience between levels as we get to higher levels. I'd like to ask that they give us more than 5 diamonds as we get to higher levels (within reason)
    Papillion
    Papillion

Post  Papillion Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Well done I think you've covered absolutely everything Smile

WOW! we've all thought of these points, but when you see it all written out it's amazing how much there is!
    IsabellaBeckett

Post  IsabellaBeckett Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Game Insights is running a special for diamonds again this weekend. Some are probably thinking this is very bad timing and could only further irritate customers who are frustrated with the current situation but what happens over the course of this promotion is likely to directly affect how any of us are handled by GI moving forward. I assure you that a good deal of the delay in their response was so that they could see how this weekend promotion would play out.

GI is testing the market to determine how lasting and how damaging their losses will be if they do not properly address us. By running a promotion, they get to see in a reduced window of time how much influence the boycott has. And right now, we are losing. Mystery Manor is climbing the Top Grossing Chart, having lifted from #25 to #17. If you truly desire to be taken seriously, you MUST show them that the boycott will be able to continue to influence their bottom line in a substantial way.

You must do more than simply continue your boycott.

As quickly as you are able to, please consider creating a short message that you can cut and paste on ALL of your MM friends' walls, ESPECIALLY the lower level players, imploring them to continue to boycott all purchases through this weekend.

Up-vote me, down-vote me, I really don't care I just hope that you will listen and take a small portion of the energy you have been using to post in here to get this very important message out to your friend list.

This will be my last post on this forum, as I have been informed by one of the more frequent posters that my method of delivery is not in keeping with a positive environment in this forum. I am only posting to here now because it provides me with an audience of people who actually can affect the outcome of MM's sales this weekend. But only if you work together and reach out to people on your friend's list who play the game, but are completely uninterested in MMUFF and will not come here for information. There are at least 50,000 of them you know.

I wish you much luck in your continued efforts.
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Post  WaccaWacca! Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:36 pm

IsabellaBeckett wrote:

This will be my last post on this forum, as I have been informed by one of the more frequent posters that my method of delivery is not in keeping with a positive environment in this forum. I am only posting to here now because it provides me with an audience of people who actually can affect the outcome of MM's sales this weekend. But only if you work together and reach out to people on your friend's list who play the game, but are completely uninterested in MMUFF and will not come here for information. There are at least 50,000 of them you know.

Isabella - I wish you would rethink your "last post" comment...I believe a forum is for all points of view - whether the majority agree with your thoughts or not! What good is bouncing ideas around if we all agree?
    Papillion
    Papillion

Post  Papillion Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:11 pm

[quote="WaccaWacca!"]
    IsabellaBeckett wrote:

I may not agree with Isabella's approach or manner. In fact to be completely honest I find her attitude extremely condescending and she undoubtedly does not like my manner or approach. But that said I do believe that a forum is for everyone to have a voice.

If people disagree with my post, that's okay with me.....I have no problem with others having their own minds and making their own decisions! And I'm not about to brow beat them into submission and when that doesn't work throw my dummy out of the pram!

gailg

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty From Gail to Isabella

Post  gailg Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

[/quote]

Dont stop posting!!!! And who has the right to tell you that your "method of delivery is not in keeping blah blah??? I have upvoted you. You and i have had a disagreement on here but thats what forums are about. To promote discussion and ideas, and your latest post is right!! I didnt know they were doing a promotion and the first thing I will do is post a warning on my wall to discourage purchasing. And if you were told by PM to stop posting, cos i cant find it in the public eye, then that is not right.
    Gail Garrard Very Happy
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 pm

The list of questions to GI is fantastic! I may be wrong, but I think there may be a mistake in question #2 under "currency". I think each banishment of the priestess of chaos and dark adept is 60 diamond (or 54 if purchased as the 10 pack), not 24. But I have not updated to the current version so it may have been reduced. If it is actually 60 rather than 24 that would drastically increase the amount of money needed.
    Ruthmmforum

Post  Ruthmmforum Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 am

Hi Isabella, I regret that any one member, frequent poster or otherwise, has critisized your "method of delivery" to the point that you are withdrawing your participation. I have reviewed every single post you have ever made in this community. I find that all were respective and productive. In addition many document the actions you have taken promoting media coverage and emphasizing the bottom line business factors that almost every company will respond to.

My further observation is that the driving complaint is that you did not jump on the bandwagon regarding the conference calls and continued to express your concerns. Conference call or no conference call we would not be where we are today without your efforts.

DebbyM

MM Name : Canadian Deb

Post  DebbyM Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Also, keep hammering at their ratings. Just posted a new one-star for their reading pleasure haha...

"If you want an exercise in frustration, play this game. The developers need to learn programming basics like filtering, sorting and, god forbid, testing! Every update gets buggier and more unstable. Seems their only focus is to rip you off for cash. Players have revolted and are moving on. Serves you right, Game Insight!"

After an hour trying to request bullets, I'm ready to strangle someone. I've been a coder for years and this is so bad, it's laughable! I need a drink lol.

Deb
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 am

Well they've had the list and I see from fb that our reps have asked them to respond on Monday - don't hold your breath friends! And they're deleting posts again my one from yesterday on the 'get a lovely chest if you spend' is still there but the one I posted at the same time on the 'we've been working round the clock' (!!!) one has disappeared - I said nothing offensive or abusive I just asked how long it would be before they answered some of the questions about the problems caused by the update which had been posted for over a week!
    MommaKitty20

Friend Code : edef65
    MM Name : MommaKitty20

We need a consolidated list of demands for GI - Page 4 Empty Pause when using 'charms'

Post  MommaKitty20 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I don't know if it has been addressed however when i use various charms to help gain experience, coins, energy etc, i find that I run out of energy before the time on the charm is used up. It takes a lot of coins or diamonds to get these and I don't like wasting them on a half hour or less of play. Would MM consider putting a pause button on these in case we get an important phone call or need to fix dinner, work...? It seems reasonable considering some charms are anywhere from 15 minutes to 7 days. Once started, there is no stopping, even if you can't play the full length of the charm but want to use it to maximize my limited playing time in finding items for my collections.

Last edited by MommaKitty20 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:45 am