MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+16
MMaddict
tagsousa
xoraique
LaVentosa
Avis
Bettsy
Bells
LaneyK
Chickenchick111
Tasch
EAPatterson
VaMags
hawkeyegirl
engineer
Shadowcat
belle MM
20 posters

Olympic quests

LaneyK
    LaneyK

Friend Code : F2EC02
    MM Name : LaneyK

Olympic quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympic quests

Post  LaneyK Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Unlucky old me then!!! Wish you could gift them - if you could, i'd be hitting you up Engineer!!! : ) I am still stuck on only 1/3 and don't have enough seeds to explore the room anymore as need 50 each time in Expert mode. I need another Detectives Chest, but no more to be achieved by me. Woe betide me scratch
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 am

I have just opened up MM and found that the Olympic event box on the right hand side of the scene has gone! I only have the Full moon countdown although I thought that the Olympic quest was due to run for another 10ish days. Has anyone else had this happen or is it because I have claimed the chest for this event? If so can someone let me know when it is due to finish then I can keep track of how long I will be able to find the diver Snatchin etc. :-(
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 am

Hi bettsy,
    Had you completed both chests? If so yes it goes after that, I've no idea how many days are left now but was sure it was 9 after monsters finishes from memory, but if it's gone it's prob cos you completed both chests. Well done.
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:02 am

Thank you, that makes sense. I decided to concentrate on the Olympics quests as they are unlikely to be back for 4 years, whereas the Full Moon quests will probably reappear in a few weeks.
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm

engineer wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:
    LaneyK wrote:I went hard out today charging collections so I could fill the achievement and get a Detectives Chest for the sole purpose of getting seeds which I find so hard to come by. Anyhoo, got my seeds, explored (with turtle) the Sakura room at least 30 times and got ONE miserable flipping coil of rope!!! How the heck am I going to get 50 more seeds to explore the room even once?? I can't believe how crappy the drop rate was, gutted!

When I was trying to find those coils, I explored about 10 times with a turtle and found none. Then my turtle expired and I kept exploring anyway. Found all 3 in 5-6 searches!! Crazy that hey would drop better without a turtle, but it was true for me. Just a thought.
    I searched with a turtle running, and got 1 to drop the very first time I searched, then the other 2 over the next 7-8 times I searched. Maybe some people are just unlucky Sad

Good news for me as I'm clean out of turtles but the bad news is I'm also out seeds and don't have enough collection items to charge the Olympic collections to get 30 and even then I need 50 for each visit! Where the heck have those ninjas gone?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am

I think it is a lot like the Swimming season, where there were people qho updated late and got the event later - and still had it the full amount of time.
    I updated only yesterday, and after a lot of fumbling (exploring rooms, visiting friends.. ), the event button+ the first quest popped up when I took a Mystery gift out of my inbox.
    So I suppose, I'm going to have the event for awhile - it says 20 days now...
    xoraique

MM Name : xoraique

Olympic quests - Page 2 Empty More time to do the quest!!!!

Post  xoraique Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

My countdown for the Olympic Games has just change from 7 days to 20 days!!!! That's great 'cos I still didn't finish the snatchings quest!!
    tagsousa
    tagsousa

Friend Code : a2990a
    MM Name : tagsousa

Post  tagsousa Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I just found out that I did not get very many olympic quests. I only had the one where you collected 5 sets of the olympic collections and got the chest. Anyone else NOT get the other quests? For the past week I've only been on the same quest--fillet and miso soup.

Pretty bummed and wondered if I'm alone in this.

Also, I have been checking for an update everyday thinking maybe that's it, but I don't have one and I've been able to visit everyone and gift.
    MMaddict
    MMaddict

Post  MMaddict Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:11 am

If one charges some olympic collections before getting the quest to collect five sets, do the charged sets still count toward the five? Thanks!
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:12 am

MMaddict wrote:If one charges some olympic collections before getting the quest to collect five sets, do the charged sets still count toward the five? Thanks!

Yes, they do count (or at least they did before this update, can't guarantee anything now and I've finished all the Olympic quests).
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Olympic quests - Page 2 Empty A trick

Post  jesskerz Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 am

Removed..sorry for any misunderstandings...

Last edited by jesskerz on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MMaddict
    MMaddict

Post  MMaddict Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Thanks Shadowcat!
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 pm

jesskerz wrote:Hey everyone, so I figured a trick out Wink

Charge the "games torch" artifact and then when it's active, pick "golden Phoenix", ur energy will restore at A rate of 1 second!!

Enjoy Very Happy

Awesome! I finally found all the medals. :-)

Thanks for this tip!
    Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:45 pm

When you claim the reward for games inventory and charging each collection 5xs, do those stay in the inventory for the artifact? Hope that makes sense...
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Neodymm wrote:When you claim the reward for games inventory and charging each collection 5xs, do those stay in the inventory for the artifact? Hope that makes sense...

Unfortunately, no. When you collect the chest from charging all collections 5x, the collections go away.
    Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
    Neodymm wrote:When you claim the reward for games inventory and charging each collection 5xs, do those stay in the inventory for the artifact? Hope that makes sense...

Unfortunately, no. When you collect the chest from charging all collections 5x, the collections go away.

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. Is it better to keep those collections for the artifact instead of trading for the reward chests? I think I like the infinite energy idea better then the chest! :-)
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 am

Neodymm wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. Is it better to keep those collections for the artifact instead of trading for the reward chests? I think I like the infinite energy idea better then the chest! :-)

I forget if the 5x event is the first or second event on the right. If it is the second, then you are free to choose, but if it is the first event, you won't get the second event without completing it. One event gives detectives chest, which is really nice as its hard to get enough room entry items at times. Sorry, I can't remember any better. I finished these up last week (and now have zero quests until the next update Sad. )
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 am

I found it's far better to forget the detective chest. Using the torch artifact you get plenty of pearls and marine maps to xchange for corals, and I have a surplus of other keys anyhoo.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Bells wrote:I finished collecting all the medals, the screen saying I completed the quest came and went by so fast, can anyone tell me what I got for finishing this quest? Thanks

You receive 1,500 experience and 5,000 coins and a gold turtle. The gold turtle(not sure what type of turtle) does no show up on the quest completed screen, but it did show up after I dismissed the screen.:-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm