MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+52
Avis
xoxo DONNA xoxo
Cyprus31
EsmereldaF
Demdike
bex1
Cynthia RTR
Rthurits
Linh UFF
shibby
Debinapril
Sharbee
Cher0126
Brescot
engineer
VaMags
Ina
Augusta Frog
paulinelhg
bluntmutt
Addicted
dartagnan627
Soozicle
puertokelly
tatteredlace
cssconstruct
welcome33
Connie-pia
slycreations
candyglam
lell
chilli
Shadowcat
fartface
justmoi
Kristi927
gemfinder
jill4444
Victoria
Evilmoo
Savannah123
andreamritschard
Torynn
Glynk
mlle. scarlett
oneble
Dug
Chickenchick111
brenda.honeycutt
DanW77
Essex girl
Dazza JP
56 posters

Another update

Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

MM Name : Moo

Another update - Page 5 Empty Re: Another update

Post  Evilmoo Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 pm

They are just so full of poo

Different departments giving different answers

They should get their story straight!!

Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 pm

I love how he asks me to contact him if I get any additional info lmao. Yeah ok I'll pay, play and solve the issue.....mind you, might be quicker lol
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

Post  Evilmoo Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Also those that haven't updated are still using friend codes...if its a violation how come they can still do it???!!!
    Linh UFF
    Linh UFF

MM Name : Linh UFF

Another update - Page 5 Empty MG from wall request!

Post  Linh UFF Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi everyone, I have received/sent MG with the new update but.... this morning I noticed that even after accepting 6 Aspen branches none was register !!! I know this because I needed 5 to recharge Crying or Very sad Has anyone noticed this??? Please, please tell me I am wrong No

PS: Very and I mean very new to the forum so please play nice tongue Laughing
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm

I am running rose artefact and just tried to charge olympic for first time, it must be an energy one as it won't allow me to do it saying I already have the artefact, it just says its a fantastic artefact or something but doesn't say what so guessing it gives us easier way to infinite energy UNLESS it doesn't stack charms on top, as I'm unable to boot it up til tomorrow night now I'll let you know then, unless anyone else has already charged?

Tried to charge again after rose ran out, I have calla running til the morning, it won't allow charge as tells me about calla,,so it may be a plus everything kind of artefact. I'll do it in the morning.

Artefact gives 60% coins per room extra, 70% items found per room and 90% energy for 24 hours. Am running now

Last edited by Chickenchick111 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)
    Rthurits

Friend Code : 5caf00

Post  Rthurits Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Essex girl wrote:
    gemfinder wrote:
    puertokelly wrote:If I can't use friend codes to get diamonds, this game will become a MUCH smaller consumer of my time. I played for months trying to get oil cans and finally had to buy them to finish that quest. No diamonds, no multi gifts, no infinite energy, no Kelly.

Just left a 1 star review to that effect too Kelly.

Hopefully they will take note as the star rating plunges them down the Apps list.

I think this may be the way forward. If enough prople leave scathing reviews and the ratings plummet, so will the number of new players. As more of the regulars seem to be quitting each day, maybe a ratings crash will kick GI into touch a bit.

I just wrote them a bad review. Smile I hope everyone on this forum writes one and gives them 1 star. I tired 0 starts but it wouldn't let me LOL
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Just left this review, but guess what, it won't post so I can see it on there, I've submitted many times and refreshed to see if there with the others but nope, another conspiracy?

The worst improved game play I've ever seen. Can't enter friend codes, can't gift properly as it crashes your game, there's hardly any drops on tokens needed to enter rooms, plenty of exchange items but you can't find any of the creature to exchange with. The Olympic theme is fun but they should have checked game worked before sending a crappy update that is not working for anyone on any forum anywhere in the world! Not fit for purpose and the game will now cost anyone getting it a lot as they've fixed it so that nothing is free in gameplay if you want to progress and complete various quests. Be prepared to now buy seventy quid of diamonds a week just to increase energy sufficiently to play for a decent length of time, to visit rooms or to buy the items that no longer drop to complete quests or collections. Ive emailed support and got a ridiculous reply completely contradicting the post they've put out on Facebook about apple not allowing friend code use, my reply said the server had problems and that gameplay would be fixed 'sometime' soon and the guy asked me if I hear or have any more information that will,help them resolve the bugs then to let him know!! So I already buy diamonds weekly, I now can't complete quests as I can't add enough high level players to gift the needed items, If they were high enough level they can't gift anyway due to the bug and they won't have the item needed as it doesn't drop anyway!!! This player is off unless the game is playable which it hasnt been for two updates. They've worried more about trying to stop multiple gifts being sent and pretty graphics than they have making the game function correctly and the update prior to this was as bad but this one has bugged more than fixed. DO NOT GET THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND A LOT ON IN APP PURCHASE, THIS IS IN NO WAY A FREE GAME NOW, GREED OF DEVELOPERS IS ASTONISHING NOW. loyal players are being punished and can't play a game they've invested time and money in. 
    Fix the game g.i and I'll back this up to five stars, until then from what I've read from everyone everywhere, we are all giving you one star reviews and if we could give zero we would!
    Ina

Post  Ina Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

VaMags wrote:

Ina, let us know how your update goes with the gifts, please. Very Happy

All my gifts are there. Didn't lose them Very Happy
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

Post  puertokelly Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:57 pm

While NOT playing today I went to a meeting, went to Costco, made dinner, completed a quilt I had been working on and read 1/2 of a murder mystery. It would be such a shame if due to poor management by GI, all of my days cold be this productive. Lol. I am going to go light on playing until this mess is cleared up. It is not calming to play.
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Cynthia RTR

Another update - Page 5 Empty Sad...

Post  Cynthia RTR Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

Dear MM players... I'm not A gamer but this game had me addicted... Mostly because of the friends and the way it was set up to help each other... Just think... People all over the world working together... Helping one another to get what they needed to finish a quest... It was fun... You'd add a friend and start a conversation up... Where you found... How are you today, a lot of LOL post and even a smile :-) frown :-(  or a :-/... I even LOL for real at some of my friends post to me... But I'm sad, very sad....because WE the players of the game working together became smarter than the devs and found ways to multi gift and learned not only when you request a friend, you got a friend... You got diamonds... We were not cheating... we were playing a game... A FREE game mind you... Now everything has changed... Not to many happy players anymore... A lot of my wonderful friends have quit... So tonight I'm sad... And confused whether to keep playing myself... Devs once you had a game that everyone loved... That brought people together... And put smiles on our faces... Which to me is more priceless than all the money you have raked in... Remember money can't buy you friendship, love or a heart...

Sent this review and rated 1star... Like they would really care.. But at least I have said my peace... :-/
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Post  Savannah123 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am

Cynthia RTR wrote:Dear MM players... I'm not A gamer but this game had me addicted... Mostly because of the friends and the way it was set up to help each other... Just think... People all over the world working together... Helping one another to get what they needed to finish a quest... It was fun... You'd add a friend and start a conversation up... Where you found... How are you today, a lot of LOL post and even a smile :-) frown :-(  or a :-/... I even LOL for real at some of my friends post to me... But I'm sad, very sad....because WE the players of the game working together became smarter than the devs and found ways to multi gift and learned not only when you request a friend, you got a friend... You got diamonds... We were not cheating... we were playing a game... A FREE game mind you... Now everything has changed... Not to many happy players anymore... A lot of my wonderful friends have quit... So tonight I'm sad... And confused whether to keep playing myself... Devs once you had a game that everyone loved... That brought people together... And put smiles on our faces... Which to me is more priceless than all the money you have raked in... Remember money can't buy you friendship, love or a heart...

Sent this review and rated 1star... Like they would really care.. But at least I have said my peace... :-/

Well said! It isn't enough for GI to take our fun, but our friends? That hurts more!
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Post  puertokelly Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

@Cynthia, I feel sad too. I really like the people I played with. It is much more of a social game than a hidden object game. I mean, who really WANTS to search the same 17 rooms a bazillion times. I would do it and loved the altruism I felt both when I gave and received gifts. Even the word gift brings a smile to my face. I was only about a level 20 the first time someone gifted me everything on my WL and that seriously made my day. I gushed back to her and even offered a virtual foot rub! That excitement is gone. I wish I was a programmer because I could make a game based off of all the things we all really like about MM: Quests, charms, collections, chargers, multi gifting, the ability to earn infinite energy, and a lively social media.
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Cynthia RTR

Post  Cynthia RTR Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am

puertokelly wrote:@Cynthia, I feel sad too. I really like the people I played with. It is much more of a social game than a hidden object game. I mean, who really WANTS to search the same 17 rooms a bazillion times. I would do it and loved the altruism I felt both when I gave and received gifts. Even the word gift brings a smile to my face. I was only about a level 20 the first time someone gifted me everything on my WL and that seriously made my day. I gushed back to her and even offered a virtual foot rub! That excitement is gone. I wish I was a programmer because I could make a game based off of all the things we all really like about MM: Quests, charms, collections, chargers, multi gifting, the ability to earn infinite energy, and a lively social media.

I wish someone would created another game like this one... And NOT Game Insight... I won't be playing any of their games... None of the other games they try to push look interesting to me anyway... Gosh I hope they will listen to us...
    candyglam

Friend Code : 3ba98d
    MM Name : CandyGlam

Post  candyglam Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 am

I understand them wanting to fix multi-gifting...I wish they'd make items easier to obtain (seriously, I shouldn't have to search a room 30 times before finding what I need) so that players didn't feel the need for multi-gifting. If I could get items easier and amass at least a few of them to gift AND didn't have a 10 collection item a day limit on sending gifts, I wouldn't miss it so much.

However, this latest update with the taking away friends codes issue is so wrong. Diamonds are over-priced and practically needed for some things (getting a certain phenomena into a room for a quest for example) and it was so nice to be able to get them just for adding some friends. I didn't go crazy with it...maybe just added several people every week just to get a diamond boost. I don't see the big deal. I also play GI's game The Tribez and I used to get crystals there for logging into the game 5 days in a row. They took that away as well. One of the things I liked about GI was that I didn't feel forced to buy in-game currency like with some other companies (TeamLava for example). Sure, it might take me awhile to save up, but I had options.

Speaking of TeamLava, they give gems (their currency) away whenever users level things up to a 2 or a 4. This takes a long time and obviously has a limit (although they've been good about adding new things lately), but it is a way to get currency for free. I don't see them saying this goes against Apple's policies. So annoyed by the whole thing.
    bex1

Friend Code : 8e001c
    MM Name : bex

Post  bex1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 am

Does anyone have the problem that you cant scroll all the way through the collections? I have ones I need/would like to charge but it crashes as soon as i get towards the end!
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Post  puertokelly Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 am

I play Enchanted Kingdom by GI and they still give away five diamonds after five days of logging in. I read what I could find of Apples policy and I don't see where giving away stuff for free is not allowed. They do require in app purchases to go through them at a 30% tithe and they don't allow links to outside websites that don't go through them. Anyone have Apple's actual language that GI is referring to?
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

Post  Evilmoo Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 am

I'm not on Facebook so can't comment on there but someone should put on there that GI have emailed a gamer stating that the missing friend code service is a server issue so everyone else can read about what liars they are
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 am

I've heard that GI was offering diamonds for a 5 star review, which is against Apple policy. So they have either spit their dummy out of the pram or having to take down the whole diamond gifting thing.

Got an email to say their technicians were working on the problem.
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

Post  Evilmoo Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 am

Yes indeed - 5 diamonds for a 5 star review...blackmail lol
    EsmereldaF
    EsmereldaF

Friend Code : 536cb4
    MM Name : Esmerelda k

Another update - Page 5 Empty My 2 cents worth

Post  EsmereldaF Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Like many of us I decided to leave a review on The Apple App Site:

"This game was developed by Game Insight LLC out of Russia. They have consistently released defective and poorly tested updates. Most recently they have removed the ability to add friends in a social network game! Furthermore they are blaming this on an Apple policy.( see FB page Mystery Manor for iPad.) It is a very greedy company who ruins a potentially great game. Do not support this game. Game Insights' customer service is poor as well, so don't expect help there. 
    Cyprus31
    Cyprus31

Friend Code : 363f8c
    MM Name : Cas

Post  Cyprus31 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm

bex1 wrote:Does anyone have the problem that you cant scroll all the way through the collections? I have ones I need/would like to charge but it crashes as soon as i get towards the end!

Yes, My game crashes when I scroll through collections and when I charge a collection, as well as regular random other times since the last update. How am I supposed to get magnets and turtles if I can't charge collections?
    I have submitted my 1 star review and await the next update with no confidence at all.
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Post  puertokelly Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 am

I have updated, but none of my other updated friends can visit me. Has this happened to anyone else?
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 am

Have you explored a room yet? You need to for the upgrade to activate.
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Friend Code : acc538
    MM Name : xoxo DONNA xoxo

Another update - Page 5 Empty Monday Boycott

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 am

I will be joining the Monday boycott of MM hope you will all join me x
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Friend Code : acc538
    MM Name : xoxo DONNA xoxo

Another update - Page 5 Empty bad reviews

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am

Too funny, I went to change my review to a bad one and guess what, I already gave them a bad one in January lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am