MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Mt72
CheezerWhizzer
6 posters

Marine map

pianofingers
    pianofingers

Marine map - Page 2 Empty Re: Marine map

Post  pianofingers Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

I did experience more drops of marine maps from the paid rooms. Now don't fret, because while you might automatically think - seeds, corals, cannonballs, containers, gravitrons, batteries - you're forgetting one very cheap and practically free, paid room: the Fortune-Telling Room. Yes, runestones are keys, and the marine maps do drop from that paid room. So put those runestones to good use, baby!
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Marine map - Page 2 Empty Re: Marine map

Post  WaccaWacca! Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 am

pianofingers wrote:I did experience more drops of marine maps from the paid rooms. Now don't fret, because while you might automatically think - seeds, corals, cannonballs, containers, gravitrons, batteries - you're forgetting one very cheap and practically free, paid room: the Fortune-Telling Room. Yes, runestones are keys, and the marine maps do drop from that paid room. So put those runestones to good use, baby!

I finally had one drop! Maybe I can take my Island vacation by Christmas! lol. Thanks for the tip. I am off to get my fortune told.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 am