MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
JenMomma5476
Sharbee
karen_ni
Mbstr8k
LaVentosa
Carol123
Jaynies
Rik
CheezerWhizzer
hippolyra
summerville
Soozicle
16 posters

Higher Level vs Lower Level Game Play, tips for new players

rab

Higher Level vs Lower Level Game Play, tips for new players - Page 2 Empty Re: Higher Level vs Lower Level Game Play, tips for new players

Post  rab Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:56 am

Many players will also keep chargers on their wishlist. If you visit them, you can gift them chargers, even if you don't have them in your gift list, as long as You have at least one in your inventory. These chargers do not get deducted from your inventory when you gift them
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Higher Level vs Lower Level Game Play, tips for new players - Page 2 Empty Re: Higher Level vs Lower Level Game Play, tips for new players

Post  paulinelhg Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 am

RobinD wrote:Hi everybody! I'm new to the game (level 20) and new to the forum. I have under 50 friends so I like to send something to everyone every day... it's free, so why waste the opportunity?! Very Happy Just yesterday, though, my available gift list changed and now I don't think I have anything to send that my upper level friends would want Sad I used to have Mobius bows, green vases, and yellow boxes that I figured anyone could use... now I have none of those! What do I do? Some of those friends thankfully have a charger in their WL, but many only have listed collection items I don't have or chargers that are too high for me to send.

What's a good alternative? Is an Easter Cake just a total useless joke to a high level player? That's what I was thinking of using as a replacement for the time being.

Easter cake is great Smile

I've been giving Easter cakes and using up my daily quota Razz I'm medium level player n this game requires lots of energy to search rooms...

In future, you can consider chargers from African diamond or flowers artefact Smile

Rosie Hallahan

Post  Rosie Hallahan Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm

RobinD wrote:Hi everybody! I'm new to the game (level 20) and new to the forum. I have under 50 friends so I like to send something to everyone every day... it's free, so why waste the opportunity?! Very Happy Just yesterday, though, my available gift list changed and now I don't think I have anything to send that my upper level friends would want Sad I used to have Mobius bows, green vases, and yellow boxes that I figured anyone could use... now I have none of those! What do I do? Some of those friends thankfully have a charger in their WL, but many only have listed collection items I don't have or chargers that are too high for me to send.

What's a good alternative? Is an Easter Cake just a total useless joke to a high level player? That's what I was thinking of using as a replacement for the time being.

Hi robin, your gift list changes every week so you will get möbius bows, vases etc back to gift at some stage. I have just over 90 friends. I gift them chargers I think they might need every other day. If lower level players make the effort to send me a charger I need (not from wall requests) I will keep the gifts to remind me and if I have any spare collection items I will always send them. I always return the favour when I receive collection items even if they are from lower level players who gift me something I don't need because I think it takes a while to get your head around the game and we've all been there.

I think I'm a reasonably higher level player (220) and I always seem short of galahads helmets, desert sand, salt cellars and any chargers needed from the basement rooms. I would be more than happy with an Easter cake Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm