MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+19
PegWalt
Berda0625
tatteredlace
rab
Caz
slycreations
hawkeyegirl
Chickenchick111
Torynn
pianofingers
BittyBrain
Dazza JP
karen_ni
EAPatterson
LaVentosa
engineer
Admin
kelkel16
Mbstr8k
23 posters

Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards

Post  karen_ni Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I noticed that for Achievement #7 "Master of Shadows", the 3rd ribbon "Pro" should be "explore rooms in Silhouette mode 300 times" not 500 times!

Thank you for doing this! It is so helpful!
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards

Post  karen_ni Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm

For Achievement #5 "Dunderhead" the 3rd ribbon is called "Dupe" and you have to have "250 explorations and all for nothing". The prize is a Blunderer's Chest with 2 Angry Idols.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue May 29, 2012 9:42 am

karen_ni wrote:For Achievement #5 "Dunderhead" the 3rd ribbon is called "Dupe" and you have to have "250 explorations and all for nothing". The prize is a Blunderer's Chest with 2 Angry Idols.

The 4th ribbon on this is called "loser" and is for 500 failed explorations, prize is a blunderers chest containing 8 flares and a compass

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 am

Acheivement 4 Seeker of truth
    Explore 5000 rooms
    Explorers chest
    Detective chest, golden chest, hearty dinner.

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 am

Add me and check my achievements. I have many achievements you can use
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

engineer wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:

Anyone know what is in the golden chest or detective's chest? They may be different for each #5 ribbon

The golden chest always contains 9 collection items.

I think the detective's chest is the one that contains 500 of all the "entry" items, but I'm not 100% on that one...

The detective's chest I received had 500 each of Golden Seed, Golden Coral, Gravitron, Secret Container, and Golden Cannonballs.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 am

The last level for Failed Explorations is "King of the Derelicts" and requires 2500 failures. Shocked The reward is nowhere worth the effort: one Golden Sun charm and 5 Golden Elephants. I think the developers are laughing behind our backs, taking bets on whether we're pathetic enough to try for this achievement!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 am

pianofingers wrote:The last level for Failed Explorations is "King of the Derelicts" and requires 2500 failures. Shocked The reward is nowhere worth the effort: one Golden Sun charm and 5 Golden Elephants. I think the developers are laughing behind our backs, taking bets on whether we're pathetic enough to try for this achievement!

Thank you for your sacrifice!:-).

I agree, I think rewards like this and when they give runes and batteries as rewards are a joke.

I think all we have left to fill out completely are the " buy a chest" ..... Not sure who would do that, since most of what is in a chest are collection items that you can easily get from trading or mystery gifts. Or at least that is what I've found.

The Facebook challenge and the exploring rooms in various conditions are the other remaining achievements we need info for.......anyone reaching ribbons #3 and above, please note: NAME, qty, and reward.

Thanks!! I'll update chart and to send to Admin this week. :-)
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

The third ribbon for buying chests is called "Allocator" and it requires you to have bought 31 chests. Reward is 2 Angry Idols.

For opening chests, the 4th ribbon (Pro in treasures) requires you to have opened 625 chests, not 500 as listed in the chart.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 31, 2012 9:16 am

pianofingers wrote:The third ribbon for buying chests is called "Allocator" and it requires you to have bought 31 chests. Reward is 2 Angry Idols.

For opening chests, the 4th ribbon (Pro in treasures) requires you to have opened 625 chests, not 500 as listed in the chart.

my ribbon says I must open 500 chests. That is on top of the 100 for the previous ribbon and the 25 for the first ribbon.....hence a final total of 625. You do get 8 bombs.

As far as I can figure most, but not all, of the advancements do not give you credit for the totals you earned to achieve previous ribbons. This could be why an overall total to reach the next ribbon is more than the number required to search, open, banish, etc for a particular ribbon.

pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

Yes, GI's description is inconsistent for that particular reward.

Usually, the textual description matches the numerical requirement at the bottom, e.g.
    "You need to reach level 150" and below it, xxx/150
    "You need to complete 1000 quests" and below that, xxx/1000
    "You need to explore 1000 rooms" and below that, xxx/1000
    "You need to get 1000 bonuses for visiting friends", below it xxx/1000
    "You need to add 300 friends" and below it is xxx/300
    "5000 points of energy, you are about to overshadow the sun" xxxx/5000
    "2500 explorations without any result" and below that, xxxx/2500

However, for opening chests, the description says "Open 500 chests" and below that is xxx/625.

Thus there is an error somewhere. The description on MM should have said "Open 500 more chests" or "Open 625 chests".

For the sake of consistency, 625 chests should be listed on our chart, and not 500.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 am

5th Ribbon for number of rooms explored
    Title: Seeker of Truth
    Requirement: Explore 5000 rooms
    Reward: Detective's Chest, Golden Chest, Hearty Dinner

5000 rooms? affraid That is going to take months!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 pm

4th Ribbon for buying chests
    Title: Amateur of Chests
    Requirement: Bought 81 chests
    Reward: 3 Turtles of Luck
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 pm

4th Ribbon for exploring in Night mode
    Title: Night Detective
    Requirement: Explored 500 rooms in Night mode
    Reward: 8 Flares

4th Ribbon for exploring in Silhouette mode
    Title: Knight of Shadows
    Requirement: Explored 500 rooms in Silhouette mode

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Will-o'-the-Wisp
    Title: Electrical Engineer
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Will-o'-the-Wisp
    Reward: 1 Golden Laughing Buddha

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Indigenous Idol
    Title: Resident
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Indigenous Idol
    Reward: Pioneer's Chest (1 hearty dinner & 1 turtle of fortune)

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Mist
    Title: Master of Light
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Mist
    Reward: 8 Bombs

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with UFO
    Title: Investigator
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with UFO

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Witch's Curse
    Title: Enchanter
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Witch's Curse
    Reward: 5 Illuminati Lamps

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Curse of the Stone-Tongue
    Title: Decoder
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Curse of the Stone-Tongue
    Reward: 100 Runestones

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Curse of the Evil Eye
    Title: Skeptic
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Curse of the Evil Eye
    Reward: 8 Bombs

4th Ribbon for exploring rooms with Zero Gravity Curse
    Title: Starclimber
    Requirement: Explored 200 rooms with Zero Gravity Curse
    Reward: 4 English Breakfasts
    Torynn

Post  Torynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 pm

For the last achievement involving banishing snatchins, my requirements were a bit different.
    1. Banish 100 bookworms (I believe the reward here was the snatchin toolchest which contains 500 of each banishing snatchin tool, but it may have been a reward for something else)
    2. Banish 150 ear-twisting
    3. Banish 300 snowdolls
    4. Banish 500 thieving

I stacked charms as recommended here on the website, used the snatchin toolchest and went from lvl 40-46 in six hours. I just made sure I had a couple friends who were lvl 13-15 with no gypsies yet. I even visited and banished from a "pending" friend lol. You don't have to banish them in order; even if ur working on the achievement for ear-twisting it still records all the other snatchins u banish. Over the next couple of days, I kept banishing (without charms or anything) and got to lvl 50 by the time I got the final achievement. I loved that toolchest, I'd buy another if I could.

Ty for all the great advice on this forum!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 pm

5th Ribbon for exploring in Night mode
    Title: Batman Suspect
    Requirement: Explored 1000 rooms in Night mode
    Reward: Ninja's Chest (contents: Detective's Chest, Golden Chest & Hearty Dinner)

5th Ribbon for exploring in Silhouette mode
    Title: King of Shadows
    Requirement: Explored 1000 rooms in Silhouette mode
    Reward: Master of Shadows' Chest (contents: Detective's Chest, Golden Chest & Hearty Dinner)

5th Ribbon for buying chests
    Title: Shopaholic
    Requirement: Bought 381 chests
    Reward: Storekeeper's Chest (contents: Detective's Chest, Golden Chest & Hearty Dinner)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards - Page 2 Empty trying to update achievements list

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 am

I'm working on updating the master achievement list....especially the 4 new ones.

Can anyone tell me the information for the following? I need the name of the ribbon, Task, and the reward. I've visited over 100 manors this morning trying to complete what I can, but still need these!

Thank you!

Mechanic (wrench), Ribbons #4 and Ribbons #5 (damn oil cans!)

Defender of the Earth (Evil in globe): Ribbon #2

Monster's Fight (Zombie #1): Ribbon #2, Ribbon #5

Vigilant Exterminator (Zombie #2): Ribbon #2

And if anyone finished Ribbon #5 and gets the Van Helsing's Weapon Chest can you tell me what it contains?

Thank you!!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Fifty of each monster weapon for vanquisher of darkness. How bout the one above? Can't get past dark adept, what's in end chest?
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Chickenchick111 wrote:Fifty of each monster weapon for vanquisher of darkness. How bout the one above? Can't get past dark adept, what's in end chest?

You have to banish 100 Priestesses of Chaos andyou get a chest of 100 of each monster banishing tools.
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 am

On this now and not willing to use 540 d to get weapons but have found some down to one/7 in manors of friends but not sure I'll do it within 9 days, need another sixty!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 am

Have finished the 5000 room search achievement today, not sure how much of my life has been spent doing this !!!!
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 pm

My apologies if this is posted elsewhere -- I couldn't locate it so I am adding it here.
    I would love to see this chart updated to include achievements 29-32 (because I am trying to determine in the final prizes are worth the effort). Here's as much as I can add in.

#29 Mechanic
    for ribbon #3 (Programmer) catch 50 television robots. Reward is 3 Illuminati lamps

#30 Defender of the Earth
    for ribbon #3 (Fishman) catch 100 octopuses. Reward is 3 angry idol.

#31 Monster's fighter
    for ribbon #4 (Eliminator of Monsters) banish 50 dark adepts. Reward is 8 flares.

#32 Vigilant Exterminator
    for ribbon #4 (Gargoyle's smasher) banish 50 stone gargoyles. Reward is 20 golden bombs.
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 pm

okay -- just got a wee bit further....

for ribbon #5 (Scatterer of Darkness) fight 100 Horsemen. Reward is Vigilant's Chest (3 turtles and a Van Helsing Weapons chest)
    EAPatterson

MM Name : EAP

Post  EAPatterson Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:42 pm

slycreations wrote:My apologies if this is posted elsewhere -- I couldn't locate it so I am adding it here.
    I would love to see this chart updated to include achievements 29-32 (because I am trying to determine in the final prizes are worth the effort). Here's as much as I can add in.

#29 Mechanic
    for ribbon #3 (Programmer) catch 50 television robots. Reward is 3 Illuminati lamps

for ribbon #3 (Fishman) catch 100 octopuses. Reward is 3 angry idol.

#31 Monster's fighter
    for ribbon #4 (Eliminator of Monsters) banish 50 dark adepts. Reward is 8 flares.

for ribbon #4 (Gargoyle's smasher) banish 50 stone gargoyles. Reward is 20 golden bombs.

For the 4th ribbon you have to banish 300 Destroyers. It's called Fighters of Destroyers. Reward is 5 of Gauguin's Hyperboloid.

Does anyone know what and how many you banish for the 5th ribbon?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 pm

#30 5th ribbon is 500 xenophages and the reward is 1x golden chest and 5x golden elephant charms.

I made a deal with a friend who was working on the xenos while I was on the destroyers. I sent her all my plasma rifles and she sent me all her destroyer weps each day. We finished about the same time. Now,mi'm sending all my destroyer weps to another friend and she sends me the Xeno weps. Paying it forward, so to speak. I love being able to help someone else who is working on something I've completed! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 pm