MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+8
sygon
LaVentosa
Admin
Waterkitsune
Roxy
ycul
Martino
Mbstr8k
12 posters

Guide: Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Guide: Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 am

A List of who/what roams the manors and what it takes to banish them.

As always, a work in progress! Updates and corrections are appreciated!

Definitely need help with Monkeys,rewards for Alien blasting

You will always get energy and coins for banishing, however, you only have a chance of getting the potential reward (either collection items or collection chargers) unless you are use the turtle of luck charm.

Also note, "If you want to keep the Roamer after finishing quests you should neither banish it from your own manor, nor at your friend's manor if there aren't two of them at once floating around."

Character...............banish with............potential reward
    Bookworm Snatchin'.........horn....................standard chargers
    Grubby Snatchin'............firecracker...........standard chargers
    Snowball Snatchin'.........wooden saber...........standard chargers
    Hungry Snatchin'............inflatable hammer ....standard chargers
    Thievin' Snatchin'..........Toy pistol............standard chargers
    Ear-Twisting Snatchin'......suction cup gun........standard chargers
    Snatchin shoemaker..........torn boot..............Glass of beer (ale)
    Notorious Bandit.............toy pistol............pearls (for quest)
    Agent snatchins'.................energy battery.............crop circle
    Blackbeard snatchins'...........doubloon and 15 energy.....pirate chargers, cannonballs, and collection items

Snatchin' Agent"....................secret container.............needed to get crop circle to open UFO room. Do not banish after you finish the quest!

Gypsies.............banish with...........potential reward
    Baron.........................golden saddle ........Gypsy items, runes, and horses
    Elder Gypsy...................knight...................Gypsy items, runes and horses
    Old Gypsy Woman.........gold broom................Gypsy items, runes and horses
    Old Gypsy...................gold horseshoe............Gypsy items, runes and horses
    Gypsy woman................gold horseshoe...........Gypsy items, runes and horses
    Gypsy(orange shirt)........silver horseshoe.........Gypsy items, runes and horses
    Gypsy Fowler.................10 Silver horsehoes.......Eagle Statuette
    Gypsy Boy....................copper horseshoe..........Gypsy items, runes
    Gypsy Girl.................copper horseshoe..........Gypsy items, runes

Aliens................banish with.................potential reward
    Banishing any alien has the potential of dropping a graviton or secret container
    Destroyer.................Blaster & 15 energy.........
    Tripod...................Laser sword & 10 energy.....
    Xenophage................Plasma rifle & 20 energy....
    Octopus...................Ion pistol & 50 strength....
    Little Green Man...........Laser pistol................

Ninjas..............Banish with.................potential reward
    Giri the Gardener.......Takagi-shuko & 20 energy.......ninja weapons, 10 seeds,ninja charging items
    Chan the Florist...........Ninja Bow & 15 energy..........ninja weapons, 10 seeds,ninja charging items
    Joe the Farmer...........Kusarigama & 10 energy.........ninja weapons, 5 seeds,ninja charging items
    Agronmist-san............Amigas & 45 strength............ninja weapons, 10 seeds,ninja charging items
    Kun the Vactioner........Shurikens & 25 strength........ninja weapons, 10 seeds,ninja charging items

zombies........................banish with............................................potential reward
    Stone gargoyles…………………jackhammers………………………………..
    Priestess of chaos……………….Nocturnal Eye………………………
    Swamp creature……………………Flare pistol…………………………………….
    Dreadful Maniac…………………pistol…………………Dreadful maniac coll. items and/or chargers
    Headless Horsemen…………flaming pumpkin…………Sleepy Hollow coll. Items and/or chargers
    Zombie……………………..fire axe……………………Walking dead coll. Items and/or chargers
    Phantom………………………..magic salt………………collection items and/or chargers
    Werewolf………………………silver knife………………Werewolf coll. Items and/or chargers
    Zombie Lieutenant………….5 flaming skulls + 10 energy…… Walking dead coll. Items
    Dark Adept…………...…Nocturnal Eye charm + 15 energy……Daywalker’s arsenal or Raising Dead Coll. Items and/or chargers
    Dominatrix Succubus…………….Silver roller + 25 energy…………Tulips for Tryst coll.
    Ancient Mummy…………………Egyptain axe +30 energy…………Keeper of pyramids coll. Items and/or chargers

Robots............Banish with...............Potential reward
    Vacuum Robot.........5 oil cans........................alien weapons, space charging items
    Television Robot.....10 oil cans & 10 energy.......alien weapons,space charging items
    Musical Robot........15 oil cans & 15 energy.......alien weapons,space charging items

Monkeys................banish with............Reward
    Agile Monkey.................liana lasso
    Brazen monkey..........boomerang
    Greedy monkey............bamboo cage.......stage makeup
    chatterbox monkey........ gun volley

Miscellaneous..........banish with..........potential reward
    Seahorse..................pearl Shell.........corals & sea life items
    bluebird..................gypsy shawl.........bird cage with shawl on it (for quest)[/table]

Seasonal (likely to disappear after season ends)
    Character..............Banish with.........................Potential Reward
    Rescuer................inflatable mattress & 20 energy........beach collection items
    Bather-girl.............beach cocktail & 20 energy............beach collection items

[[b]

I have not included seasonal items that have already disappeared, ie fairies, easter rabbits, Christmas elves, etc. [b]

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 am; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : updates)
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty in addition

Post  Martino Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 am

Gypsy fowler: banish with 10 silver horseshoes

Snatchin shoemaker: reward is glass of beer (ale?)
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty in addition

Post  Martino Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 am

Gypsy fowler: banish with 10 silver horseshoes

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Re: Guide: Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 am

Martino wrote:Gypsy fowler: banish with 10 silver horseshoes

Thank you!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Re: Guide: Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)

Post  ycul Wed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

Awesome job Charlotte!!! cheers cheers cheers
    I could use that glass of beer at the moment. Very Happy (it's 8pm here, not 8am Laughing)

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Seasonal items were the rabbit (lollipop), elves (snowflakes), and the fairies that I never saw...

Also there was a brazen monkey banished with the boomerang I think...
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Re: Guide: Banising Manor Roamers

Post  Roxy Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Thank you, Charlotte. This guide is really helpful.
    Waterkitsune

Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

Post  Waterkitsune Thu May 10, 2012 12:12 am

Gypsy boy and gypsy girl does not give horses, unfortunately Sad
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 am

Updated gypsy boy and girl info and added brazen monkey. I left off the seasonal characters though since they are long gone. We can put them in if you all think it is important "for the record.".:-)

Thank you. I love how we work together to get these things accurate! I know I wish I had this section of mmuff to read when I first started to play. The how-to guides, etc. really explain a lot that GI doesn't!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Thu May 10, 2012 12:51 am

A few days ago, I saw a Snatchin' Agent (or was it Agent Snatchin').

Anyone seem him before?

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 am

Snatchin agent was for the UFO landing site. You banished him with containers and hoped for a crop circle...don't remember which one.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

kmad004 wrote:Snatchin agent was for the UFO landing site. You banished him with containers and hoped for a crop circle...don't remember which one.
    R

Think I should include? or was this a snatchins' who disappeared with an upgrade?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 am

kmad004 wrote:Snatchin agent was for the UFO landing site. You banished him with containers and hoped for a crop circle...don't remember which one.

Ah, thanks for refreshing my memory Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri May 11, 2012 5:09 am

Great list, Charlotte! cheers

Perhaps there should be a line at the end like
    "If you want to keep the Roamer after finishing quests you should neither banish it from your own manor, nor at your friends manor if there aren't two of them at once floating around."

Pianofingers did a really good explanation of that in another thread, but as a hindthought the upper sentence should do, I think?

I'm really sorry I learned that to late... Crying or Very sad
    sygon

MM Name : Sygon

Post  sygon Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 am

There is a notorious bandit who is bannihed with the toy gun (or 2400 coins) and gives pearls (10 I think).

You can find him by going to ratings/quests and visiting the player who is currently at number 1 Hata?n and he is walking about there.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Thank you for the updates! I forgot about the Notorious bandit....I've accidentally banished him since I finished the quest. I hope they come up with another reason to have pearls!

I put the information about not banishing your own roamers up top, so that people will hopefully see it!

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm

there is also a chatterbox monkey that needs a gun volley
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm

truperduper wrote:there is also a chatterbox monkey that needs a gun volley

Thanks! I thought there was at least one more. They certainly do escape capture!
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Mon May 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    truperduper wrote:there is also a chatterbox monkey that needs a gun volley

Thanks! I thought there was at least one more. They certainly do escape capture!
    That's funny.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 am

How do I find the pearls to banish the seahorses?
    JoeCroydon
    JoeCroydon

Friend Code : fa46f6
    MM Name : Joe

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Thanks

Post  JoeCroydon Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Awesome post....thanks.....
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Guide:  Banishing Manor Roamers (what it requires and rewards)  Empty Zombie Roamers

Post  Mbstr8k Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 am

Please submit updates with zombie roamers....

Updated with the ones I've found so far, but I'm missing rewards and complete banishing requirements for

Stone gargoyles
    Priestess of chaos
    Swamp creature

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 am

I found some more Zombie roamers:
    "Phantom Knight" -needs magic salt - to get items form "Eternal Wanderer" coll. or chargine items
    "Snooty Succubus" -needs silver roller + 30 Energy - to get tulips, roses, Wild beauty flowers
    "Pirate" banish with Aztec medallion (=8400coins YEHAA Bankers!) to get items from the "cursed pirate" collection
    "Homunculus" needs chainsaw - to get items from the "test tube monster" collection or charging items
    "Demon" needs holy water - to get items from "Hellspawn" collection or charging items

For the "Priestess of Chaos you need the nocturnal Eye + 20 Energy to get items from "Helsings Arsenal" or "rising the undead" or charging items
    The swamp creature needs the flare pistol to get items from swamp creature collection and charging items

wow they went out and ahead with that many roamers!

Last edited by LaVentosa on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because I found even more... :))
    yvonne961

Post  yvonne961 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:40 pm

good day seniors, Smile
    may i ask is there a way to get lots of weapons(those against the regular snatchin), other than the diamond-paying chest in the shop? cos i had been attacking them for the achievement during the turtle interval, and it drops amazing objects!
    (maybe it's region difference? i'm playing on japan platform version)
    for example,
    snow-doll: copper and silver horse shoe, medicines, blue power ball
    twist-ear: copper and silver horse shoe, sword(collection Hero's Armor), blue power ball(i BOUGHT them!ugh!)
    robber: shield(collection Hero's Armor),
    not to mention the craberry pie,figurines, other collection items and some high-level chargers!(by the way, the item 'firework' must be given from a friend?) and i got one duct tape(<-if u also know how to get this w/o diamonds also appreciated) during it!
    i haven't gone on to bother the book-loving and other sort snatchins yet~
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 pm

yvonne961 wrote:good day seniors, Smile
    may i ask is there a way to get lots of weapons(those against the regular snatchin), other than the diamond-paying chest in the shop? cos i had been attacking them for the achievement during the turtle interval, and it drops amazing objects!
    (maybe it's region difference? i'm playing on japan platform version)
    for example,
    snow-doll: copper and silver horse shoe, medicines, blue power ball
    twist-ear: copper and silver horse shoe, sword(collection Hero's Armor), blue power ball(i BOUGHT them!ugh!)
    robber: shield(collection Hero's Armor),
    not to mention the craberry pie,figurines, other collection items and some high-level chargers!(by the way, the item 'firework' must be given from a friend?) and i got one duct tape(<-if u also know how to get this w/o diamonds also appreciated) during it!
    i haven't gone on to bother the book-loving and other sort snatchins yet~
    Ummm, are you playing the iPad or the Facebook version? If you are on the iPad, I've never heard of some of those items before, so there definitely is a difference in the games, and I don't have an answer for you Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm