MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

While searching rooms question..........

While searching rooms question.......... Empty While searching rooms question..........

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

When you find an item in a room and the green lighting bolt, star, ect. Show up are you supposed to tap them to get something or is it just a faster way to clear the screen so you can see? Is there a purpose for the magnet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

While searching rooms question.......... Empty Re: While searching rooms question..........

Post  Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

In a room, if you do not tap the items, you do not get the bonus (energy, gold, etc).

Outside of a room (in your manor or a friend's manor), the items do not have to be tapped.

If you use the magnet, you do not have to tap the items, even in a room. You automatically collect them. The magnet lasts three hours, but with the current magnet bug, it lasts forever until the game reloads.

Flamingo
    Flamingo

Friend Code : Ask

While searching rooms question.......... Empty Re: While searching rooms question..........

Post  Flamingo Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 am

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but why do you say you don't get the credit if you don't tap on the stars, etc.
    If you just leave it alone, it automatically goes away - just like it does when using the magnet.
    What am I missing? Question

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 am

You don't have to tap on the stars, etc to receive the credit, you already get it. The magnet simply pulls the stars, etc out of the way so that you can see the room better in case they are covering up any items.
    sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Post  sjwriter Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am

My understanding is the same as Kmad. The magnet doesn't look very useful to me actually, but can help a bit at night or in mist.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 am

sjwriter wrote:My understanding is the same as Kmad. The magnet doesn't look very useful to me actually, but can help a bit at night or in mist.

When I use the magnet it seems like I find more items in a room. Anyone else see this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    sjwriter wrote:My understanding is the same as Kmad. The magnet doesn't look very useful to me actually, but can help a bit at night or in mist.

When I use the magnet it seems like I find more items in a room. Anyone else see this?

Doesn't seem like it to me.

I guess I'm wrong about the room items needing to be clicked. I always have magnet on so it's hard to test.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Admin wrote:

Doesn't seem like it to me.

I guess I'm wrong about the room items needing to be clicked. I always have magnet on so it's hard to test.

When I was having trouble with the screens on my iPad, I tended to just let the symbols disappear on their own, and it seemed to me at the time that I did collect the energy and everything. Though now that everything is back to normal, I'm back to tapping on them, just to get them out of the way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 am