MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Jillllll
Mbstr8k
faff
7 posters

Not Charging Collections

faff
    faff

Friend Code : d70da1
    MM Name : faff

Not Charging Collections Empty Not Charging Collections

Post  faff Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 am

I notice that many of the friends I visit choose not to charge their collections even though they are complete and have plenty of the charging items. What's the advantage?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Not Charging Collections Empty Re: Not Charging Collections

Post  Mbstr8k Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am

faff wrote:I notice that many of the friends I visit choose not to charge their collections even though they are complete and have plenty of the charging items. What's the advantage?

I know I haven't been charging the collections that just give me coins for awhile. I don't need coins since I've opened the rooms that require them for entrance. I also have a full arsenal of banishing phenomenon items, so I haven't charged them either. I 'm not sure why others have been left uncharged by friends....especially if they have energy or food as rewards.

Perhaps they need a quantity of a certain item for a quest?
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm

faff wrote:I notice that many of the friends I visit choose not to charge their collections even though they are complete and have plenty of the charging items. What's the advantage?

I like to keep as many items in my inventory for trading purposes - unless I really need to charge a collection (like for a quest), I try to keep one of everything so I can use it as leverage when requesting trades with friends.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:04 am

Every item has an associated quest, so if an item is hard to get, make sure you have done its quest before charging its collection.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

Admin wrote:Every item has an associated quest, so if an item is hard to get, make sure you have done its quest before charging its collection.

Does every collection have a quest? I don't remember getting any collection quests for the gypsy items. There are a few others that I'm not sure if I should charge because something will come up later.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Okay, maybe not EVERY single one - but most do. I wouldn't be surprised if they all eventually get quests.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Not Charging Collections Empty To charge or not to charge....

Post  LaVentosa Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Admin wrote:Every item has an associated quest, so if an item is hard to get, make sure you have done its quest before charging its collection.

aaah... exactly what I was wondering right now. bounce
    I just got a couple of gifts, that would complete some collections of mine. Now I wonder about charging them. I really could use the copper horseshoes of the "Visions of the Future" collection, but as far as I know Magda she will come up with at least some quests that will need some Futark Runes or Tarot cards?

Same with the "Hunters of the World" collection - those charms would come in handy, but - is there going to be a quest? Could be there is one like the Safari Hero quest that only needs the charged - afrosnatichn hunter?

Does anybody remember?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 pm

LaVentosa wrote:but as far as I know Magda she will come up with at least some quests that will need some Futark Runes or Tarot cards?

Same with the "Hunters of the World" collection - those charms would come in handy, but - is there going to be a quest?

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, Futark Runes and Tarot Cards do have quests associated with them. I seem to recall that Hunters of the Wild also had quests associated with them.

But my memory is fuzzy.
    Trekker
    Trekker

MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 pm

For some reason I hadn't charged the Way of the Warrior collection, even though I had the charging items to do it. And I'm glad I didn't, because when I completed a quest recently, all of a sudden a couple other quests popped up but they were immediately completed too because I had the required items already in the Warrior collection.

Sorry I can't remember which quest was the original one, though.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Not Charging Collections Empty Quests for gypsy items

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

engineer wrote:

Does every collection have a quest? I don't remember getting any collection quests for the gypsy items. There are a few others that I'm not sure if I should charge because something will come up later.

I just completed a quest for 5 gypsy guitars. Nothing new opened up afterwards, but now I'm a little nervous about charging those collections. At the moment I have close to 5,000 runestones, so I'm not really needing those. I do use the silver horseshoes though.

Is there more than one silver horseshoes quest? Or gold, or copper? I've completed two for copper and one for silver so far....

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

I believe there are no more horseshoe quests.
    Trekker
    Trekker

MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Admin wrote:I believe there are no more horseshoe quests.

There's one for 30 golden horseshoes and the Knight's Steed. I have that one right now. I'll get the golden horseshoes when I can finally charge the Hand of Midas artifact (already have the Steed, you get him when you give a Golden Knight to the Elder Gypsy).
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Trekker wrote:
    Admin wrote:I believe there are no more horseshoe quests.

There's one for 30 golden horseshoes and the Knight's Steed. I have that one right now. I'll get the golden horseshoes when I can finally charge the Hand of Midas artifact (already have the Steed, you get him when you give a Golden Knight to the Elder Gypsy).

Yeah. I had that one, too. But now you've reminded me I stupidly got the steed again...why, I don't know. I think i accidently hit the gypsy when trying to return to my manor and traded.:-( Now, he just sits in my inventory with no where to go......

At least I know I can trade with the gypsy dude and not worry about needing more silver horseshoes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 am