MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+11
lell
xx Vix xx
Mrs X
Katyc
Dazza JP
rab
mayri
skiptx
someoneXYZ
wwragmom
Poppy
15 posters

Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Zodiac Mode huge Frustration - Page 2 Empty Added!

Post  xx Vix xx Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Mrs X wrote:
    mayri wrote:I thought I had u in my friends....
    What's ur game name?

Same...Mrs X Laughing

I've added you too, my manor is also full of gypsies Very Happy
    mayri

Zodiac Mode huge Frustration - Page 2 Empty Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

Post  mayri Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

xx Vix xx wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    What's ur game name?

Same...Mrs X Laughing

What's your game name?
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

mayri wrote:
    xx Vix xx wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    What's ur game name?

Same...Mrs X Laughing

What's your game name?

Mrs X
    lell

Post  lell Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Off topic - but is anyone else getting NO SERVER RESPONSE message in the game at this time?
    mayri

Post  mayri Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Lell wrote:Off topic - but is anyone else getting NO SERVER RESPONSE message in the game at this time?

Yes, me.
    I was about to challenge the Necromancer and the Ice Queen, I was sooooo lucky it didn't happen 5 minutes before, I would have lost a tone of diamonds trying to defeat those all alone....

Seems like they've changed the "check your internet connection" with "no server response". It was about time to do that, blaming it on us up until now.....
    Arrowyn

Friend Code : 57ae90
    MM Name : Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Yes! I've done everything I know of, short of un- & re-installing the game. I' m used to frequent messages blaming me for having no connection to the Internet, but this message is new.
    lell

Post  lell Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

I think it's all okay now. Nice to know I wasn't alone!

Last edited by Lell on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix typo)
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 am

NEW ZODIAC query,

I pay my 50 shatters, I successfully explore the room, and I didn't get ONE collection item from a zodiac collection. I thought we got one each time if in zodiac mode. That really bummed me out. Does anybody know?

I am getting better at finding the symbols, which is a plus, but still give 50 shatters to play one time. lol!
    rab

Post  rab Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 am

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:NEW ZODIAC query,

I pay my 50 shatters, I successfully explore the room, and I didn't get ONE collection item from a zodiac collection. I thought we got one each time if in zodiac mode. That really bummed me out. Does anybody know?

I am getting better at finding the symbols, which is a plus, but still give 50 shatters to play one time. lol!

I believe there are also some regular collection itms whichdrop in Zodiac mode, bu tthese thend to be the items which dont usually drop in the rooms.
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 am

I've only been getting one each time using a turtle, used to get 3 or 4 when it first started.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 am

Demdike wrote:I've only been getting one each time using a turtle, used to get 3 or 4 when it first started.

Wow. That's kind of unfair. Well, guess we could complain to gi---oh thats right, they don't care!
    Glad to hear your input dear demdike.
    Budrfly9

Post  Budrfly9 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 am

I have the same problem that originally started this thread. No items are visible in Zodiac mode. AT ALL!!! Used the ring to do grid search, used the bomb to explode and the found ones didn't stay visible. WHAT IS UP??!
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

Budrfly9 wrote:I have the same problem that originally started this thread. No items are visible in Zodiac mode. AT ALL!!! Used the ring to do grid search, used the bomb to explode and the found ones didn't stay visible. WHAT IS UP??!

Sorry your still having trouble...I must admit, when I heard about this problem, I thought you guys must not understand how the zodiac works...and I know you got lots of advice. But I now understand! A few days ago I entered a zodiac room, it kinda flashed or something...can't really explain it, but it looked slightly different, and I could not see a single symbol with the ocularis! I searched and searched, used time freezes and nothing....so bombed the room. I was crushed, cause I love zodiac, so I tried another room...it was fine back to normal. You don't want to keep using bombs, not sure if anyone else noticed, but in the beginning when I used bombs I didn't get as many items...just my experience??

You need to send a ticket if you haven't already. I know they'll give you some stupid answer, but just keep explaining. If they say they are closing ticket, reply and explain again....keep going, as long as you keep replying they can't close it and will pass it off to someone else...hopefully you'll get someone with half a brain that will help. Just be PERSISTENT! Good Luck!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:12 am

GI has people with half a brain??? That is news to me. affraid
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 am

A plus for zodiac mode. It gives us another mode to explore, which lessens the amount of night modes. Lately, I'm having a lot more trouble with night mode, than with zodiac. To bad we don't always get a zodiac col item when exploring however.

I buy shatters from merchant, try to open room three times, merchant usually pops up.
    Budrfly9

Post  Budrfly9 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Here's my resolution from GI:
    "Please, try to restart your IPad and turn off all other apps.
    We have checked the issue you have mentioned and we are glad to inform you that it will be fixed in one of the next updates.
    Unfortunately I cannot tell you the precise date of it.
    The status of your request will be changed to "solved" in order you do not receive automatical notifications.
    If after the update this problem will still bother you, please, let us know.

Dina Sidorova,
    Your Support Team"

Thanks GI!!!! <sarcastic face>
    Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Post  Abemom2 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 am

I've just FINALLY gotten the fragment from the library to drop, and almost have the ocularis complete. Any tips for first time zodiac explorers? This forum is making me a bit nervous....
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 am

Abemom2 wrote:I've just FINALLY gotten the fragment from the library to drop, and almost have the ocularis complete. Any tips for first time zodiac explorers? This forum is making me a bit nervous....

Don't be nervous! Zodiac is great fun! When starting out use a flashlight, it will make your ocularis larger. And use a snail or time freeze if you have them to give yourself extra time. Then the easiest way is to start at the top and move the ocularis side to side top to bottom in a grid pattern tapping zodiacs as you see them, if they aren't the right ones, just come back to them. After you've done it a few times you won't need the snails or time freezes. ENJOY Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 pm