MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest

Incredagal

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest Empty I don't get the Christmas Tree quest

Post  Incredagal Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:00 pm

A lot of my friends got it today, I don't, closed and re-opened many times still doesn't work, I checked there's no update. What should I do ? Can anyone help me please?
    rab

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest Empty Re: I don't get the Christmas Tree quest

Post  rab Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Have you done any of the new xmas quests?
    Incredagal

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest Empty Re: I don't get the Christmas Tree quest

Post  Incredagal Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:55 pm

No, I haven't done any. It's not even showing the quest on my screen.
    rab

Post  rab Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I presume you have tried shutting down and rebooting? If so, you may need to open a ticket with GI
    Incredagal

Post  Incredagal Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks.
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest Empty No xmas tree...

Post  xx Vix xx Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 am

I have the same issue. No mini xmas tree near the bunker, no facebook offer, no offer in the bank (which it tells you about in the game info bit). My opening screen has the xmas stuff on though..... I have logged a ticket with GI, will update you if/when they respond Crying or Very sad
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:45 pm

I think they update their various servers one by one. I've had a couple of occasions trying to visit friends & got the horrible 'No server response' msg. Just before I received the new quests, people were telling me I was the same. After some hours later, I could visit as normal and they had the new roamers in their manors & I saw their wall requests for the new event items. It's still happening as I type, so perhaps it's just GI dragging their heels, as usual. There wasn't any official update for the Christmas Tree things, they can change things ingame when they wish.
    Incredagal

Post  Incredagal Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 am

That make sense. I will wait longer and see how things go. Thanks.
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

I don't get the Christmas Tree quest Empty Finally....

Post  xx Vix xx Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 pm

xx Vix xx wrote:I have the same issue. No mini xmas tree near the bunker, no facebook offer, no offer in the bank (which it tells you about in the game info bit). My opening screen has the xmas stuff on though..... I have logged a ticket with GI, will update you if/when they respond Crying or Very sad

After a lot of emails, I finally have the xmas tree & new quests! Keep chasing your tickets wirh G.I. Support Very Happy
    Incredagal

Post  Incredagal Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Thank you Vix, I am waiting for their reply, hope I will get it before it's over.
    Incredagal

Post  Incredagal Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Vix,

Did they tell you to try something? Or they just fix your account?

xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

Post  xx Vix xx Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Incredagal wrote:Vix,

Did they tell you to try something? Or they just fix your account?

They did it all at their end, I do have the full 24? days to complete the quests though. Keep an eye on your email, as they did keep asking questions! Fingers crossed for you Smile
    Incredagal

Post  Incredagal Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 am

They did it all at their end, I do have the full 24? days to complete the quests though. Keep an eye on your email, as they did keep asking questions! Fingers crossed for you
    [u----------------------------------------------------

Good for you my friend !! Have fun !!
    They are responding to me and starting the process to fix, hope it won't take too long.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:30 am