MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
Berda0625
Demdike
PegWalt
pallhedge
Mogul
slycreations
rab
Brelle
chrismmuff
jasonharper
varelle
highlandlass
16 posters

Thanksgiving quests reward

highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Thanksgiving quests reward Empty Thanksgiving quests reward

Post  highlandlass Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Well, I completed all the Thanksgiving quests, got the reward of the golden turkey, which was supposed to last for 7 days, giving extra XP when searching rooms and other things which I forget, but guess how long mine lasted?? 90 MINUTES!!!!! Needless to say I have opened a new support ticket about it but just wanted to warn everyone trying to complete those quests that it might not be worth the bother, unless I've been exceptionally unlucky, but I doubt it, given that lately I've lost my helpers 4 times, and haven't been able to see friends collections since the last update.... Incidentally I am level 191...
    varelle

Thanksgiving quests reward Empty Re: Thanksgiving quests reward

Post  varelle Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:25 pm

I just experienced that too Evil or Very Mad

Not happy. Took so long to get the collection complete and for such and poor reward

Boooooooooo!!!
    jasonharper
    jasonharper

Friend Code : 5ad380
    MM Name : Jason

Post  jasonharper Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

Yep, it's screwed - the game database shows 2 hours as the actual duration of the Golden Turkey. Don't finish that quest, folks!
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 pm

I think GI realized they screwed up because I just got a Declaration of Independence for no apparent other reason.
    Brelle

Post  Brelle Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Well I made a complaint about it. It takes a long time to gather it. It says definitively when you get it 'seven days' and then it's gone before you know it:-( last week the game took almost 300 diamonds for which I still haven't heared an explanation. I'm not happy at all.
    rab

Post  rab Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

chrismmuff wrote:I think GI realized they screwed up because I just got a Declaration of Independence for no apparent other reason.

Notice on Information news page indicates the Declaration is "compensation" for the reduced effectiveness of the Golden Turkey.
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

is that what this means?
    it popped up while i was visiting friends. I couldn't figure out what it was talking about. it's not a full moon right now. does anyone know if fighting the necromancer restores the charm to 7 days? I haven't used my charm yet.
    Thanksgiving quests reward Image10
    rab

Post  rab Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

One of my friends who had the charm exited the game and then went back in and he received the declaration of independence.
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

thanks. I found the declaration in my inventory.
    Brelle

Post  Brelle Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I didn't get the declaration and can't find it in my inventory. Of course, It's possible I overlook,it. Where is,it kept?
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Brelle wrote:I didn't get the declaration and can't find it in my inventory. Of course, It's possible I overlook,it. Where is,it kept?

the declaration would be with all your other charms (turtle, phoniex, etc)
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

Post  pallhedge Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:54 pm

I just finished the event and have the turkey charm in my inventory. Does it work correctly now, or should I be expecting to see a declaration of independence as well?
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

pallhedge wrote:I just finished the event and have the turkey charm in my inventory. Does it work correctly now, or should I be expecting to see a declaration of independence as well?

I'd say use it then you will get the Declaration of Independence through some time later, that's how it happened for me after I notified GI that the turkey charm only lasted 90 mins! Of course if anyone knows better then please post as this has annoyed a lot of people!
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Thanksgiving quests reward Empty Thanksgiving quests reward

Post  PegWalt Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:47 pm

I posted a question about this issue and here is my response:

My name is Natalya and I'm glad to assist you. We have already come across the statements that the Turkey bonus is active during the shorter period of time than has been indicated initially. Each player who completed the Thanksgiving event and experienced the issue in question will be provided with one more artifact - Declaration of Independence the effect of which lasts for 7 days and it's effect is even stronger. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the issue might have caused. The artifact is sent automatically and if you haven't received it yet it will be delivered within a few days.

Hope this helps everyone.
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 am

I completed the quest, got golden turkey, haven't used it yet, but still got a declaration.
    Berda0625

Friend Code : 5a127a
    MM Name : Berda

Post  Berda0625 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am

Does anyone know when the thanksgiving snatchins will be gone? I'm enjoying gathering as many bombs as possible. Thx!
    rab

Post  rab Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 am

Berda0625 wrote:Does anyone know when the thanksgiving snatchins will be gone? I'm enjoying gathering as many bombs as possible. Thx!

I believe the event ends in about 20 hours, but it may be different depending onwhen you started the event. I guess they will disappear around that time.
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Demdike wrote:I completed the quest, got golden turkey, haven't used it yet, but still got a declaration.

Hi, yesterday i finished the quest, got the turkey, used it (working 2 hours), and still got no declaration! Maybe it is delivered tomorrow. Rolling Eyes what kind of charm is the declaration ? Enjoy. Grtz Sinc.
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 pm

I totally failed. After running 8 turtles, 2 games torches & things I forget about now, I had a huge excess of eggs and when I finally cracked them, I was 2 rings short of a charm. Hung on in there for 30 more eggs, which weren't so easy to find, & got everything else but the golden rings Sad I think what messed me up was the boards & nails part took so long to find, I ran out of time and human energy to continue, At the end, I had 2 ring parts left, but after searching 60 rooms to banish turkeys for 12 eggs, for the wrong parts, I just gave up!! Sad

I actually felt quite ill playing for so long.
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Post  Sinclair Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am

[quote="Sharbee"]I totally failed. After running 8 turtles, 2 games torches & things I forget about now, I had a huge excess of eggs and when I finally cracked them, I was 2 rings short of a charm. Hung on in there for 30 more eggs, which weren't so easy to find, & got everything else but the golden rings Sad I think what messed me up was the boards & nails part took so long to find, I ran out of time and human energy to continue, At the end, I had 2 ring parts left, but after searching 60 rooms to banish turkeys for 12 eggs, for the wrong parts, I just gave up!! Sad

I actually felt quite ill playing for so long.[/quote

Too bad Sharbee, what happened to you. i was also racing agianst time for the last rings. It costed me another turtle but finally I got it. What i did was cracking evry egg immediately after i got it. Whether it worked like this I dont know but i got the feeling that some items dropped more easily on different days. I feel like Captain Hindsight now and I know it doesnt help you much, but maybe it is an idea for coming events! flower Since i still got no declarartion award I feel ill too playing so long on this and spent all my equipement lol!
    Good luck in the game and see you around. Greetz Sinc. albino
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

Sinclair, aka Captain Hindsight Very Happy

I laughed at that! Thanks Smile So many times do I wish I'd waited.

But,.in the Thanksgiving, I dived on in there & tried really hard but had so much trouble getting the boards & nails I ran out of time.
    I thought I'd spent ages on searching & getting the Collection drops, & that I had loads, but, when I look at my higher lvl friends & see how many Collection items they have accrued, well, I stand back in awe.

I ran endless Turtles, but I do remember reading here a little while earlier, Turtles are no longer enough. Perhaps that's where I went wrong. I either ran a Turtle ora Games Artifact. Should I have run them both at the same time? Is there some magic combination?

NB. I noticed that at certain times, they seemed to drop better too, but what can you do? Reorganise your life for a MM drop? it's all too random anyway, nothing in this game remains consistent, just look at the Updates!

I hope you get your reward Sinclair! Very Happy

..& if there is a magic combination of charms/artefacts, could someone post that GI wouldn't consider 'cheating'!
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Post  Sinclair Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi sharbee,
    Captain Hindsight is back in the closet again, but no sign of the declaration yet Evil or Very Mad
    I think of sending another ticket to GI, but i am on a black list with notorious complainers already cheers
    lol!
    I don't know what charm will help atm, but i agree that the benfit of the charms seem to decline. We were too smart in the past , haha. Enjoy playing anyway. Greetz, Sinc.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Thanksgiving quests reward Empty Charmed I am sure not!!

Post  Savannah123 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am

No Declaration of Independence charm here either!! Oh well, yet another let down!! Getting very, very, very, and can I say...very, very, very old!!
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 am

My thanksgiving quest ended a couple days ago. I also went thru about 8 turtles, which I got 5 at a time by paying 15 diamonds for the items in one of the Van Helsing collections. I finished the 3x 10 snatchin quest, but fell three golden turkeys short of the big golden turkey quest. I played for hours and hours while I was at home in bed sick. And on the last day, I wasted a turtle because I used it before checking to see if the server was up. It wasn't, for 5 of the 6 hours on my turtle. And I ran out of time to finish the quest. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:07 am