MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+5
Jillllll
Mbstr8k
engineer
kenz85
Admin
9 posters

FIXED - Empty Mystery Gifts

Trixi
    Trixi

Friend Code : 38a6fe
    MM Name : Trixi

FIXED - Empty Mystery Gifts - Page 2 Empty Still no fix

Post  Trixi Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 pm

According to GI the empty mystery boxes was suppose to be fixed with this last update, well as we all see that would be NO. It does seem if the percentage is less but not gone completely.
    One thing that has shown up is new tabs in the Inventory tab and the mysterious old boot now shows up, don't know what good that will do any of us. Neutral
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

FIXED - Empty Mystery Gifts - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Empty Mystery Gifts

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Trixi wrote:According to GI the empty mystery boxes was suppose to be fixed with this last update, well as we all see that would be NO. It does seem if the percentage is less but not gone completely.
    One thing that has shown up is new tabs in the Inventory tab and the mysterious old boot now shows up, don't know what good that will do any of us. Neutral

I agree. It was 4 weeks between versions 1.4 and 1.5. In four weeks, the only thing that were changed:

1. Magnet
    2. Afrosnatchin collection
    3. Tabs for inventory
    4. Friend lists recoding
    5. Wall gifts not taking from free allotment
    6. sparse St. Patrick's Day content
    7. collection charging animation

Not for nothing, but as someone in the technology field, the first five things can, honestly, be done in a day or two. What did the developers spend the other 3.5 weeks doing? Not fixing bugs, it seems.
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

FIXED - Empty Mystery Gifts - Page 2 Empty Just happened to me

Post  truperduper Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 am

I am wondering if you may still be receiving whatever that gift is but it just doesn't announce what the gift is ps I play on the iPad pss love this site
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 am

truperduper wrote:I am wondering if you may still be receiving whatever that gift is but it just doesn't announce what the gift is ps I play on the iPad pss love this site

That's hard to say. It's pretty hard to test too, because one would have to keep track of all his collection items and tools. I'll make a mental note to keep track of this.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am

Admin wrote:
    truperduper wrote:I am wondering if you may still be receiving whatever that gift is but it just doesn't announce what the gift is ps I play on the iPad pss love this site

That's hard to say. It's pretty hard to test too, because one would have to keep track of all his collection items and tools. I'll make a mental note to keep track of this.

I keep track of my coll items (spreadsheet, of course) and I've never noticed a change after receiving lots of empty gifts other than what was visible. Can't testify to the tools though. But I'm guessing it is the same.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

This bug has been fixed with the latest 1.7 update. If you continue to experience this bug, please post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm