MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Camille
islandgirl
ScorpioMoon
7 posters

Multiply requested items on wish list

ScorpioMoon
    ScorpioMoon

Multiply requested items on wish list Empty Multiply requested items on wish list

Post  ScorpioMoon Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Hello Players

I can't for the life of me work out how to show that I need more than one of an item on my wish list. I suspect I am going to feel embarrassed when I find out, but please help.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

islandgirl
    islandgirl

Multiply requested items on wish list Empty Re: Multiply requested items on wish list

Post  islandgirl Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Hello!
    I like ur name & Michael Jackson/Madonna-looking glove. lol!
    I don't think there is a way to request more than 1 of the same item on wish list. You will have to patiently wait for more than 1 of your friends to send it to you. If you really need the item, then maybe you only post that item on your wish list so people know what you are focused on, & leave the rest of the fields blank. Smile
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Multiply requested items on wish list Empty Re: Multiply requested items on wish list

Post  Camille Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 am

Islandgirl is spot on, you cannot indicate how many of the items on your Wish List you need. If you don't have enough of the charging items to charge a collection the best way to get sufficient numbers is to send wall requests to your friends rather than waiting to get them via your Wish List.

The suggestion to limit what is on your Wish List is a good one but you might miss out on gifts as a result. Alternatively, you could post a message on your wall indicating the Wish List item you really need. That said, I'm guilty of checking walls after I've sent gifts and tipped rooms. Embarassed
    ScorpioMoon
    ScorpioMoon

Post  ScorpioMoon Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Thanks to you both! I am seeing something I cannot manage to explain! I'll see if I can get a screen shot of what I mean.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

BTW, my pic is a piece of Mexican silver and not evidence that I wear a pop star style single glove!
    ScorpioMoon
    ScorpioMoon

Post  ScorpioMoon Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Re. screen shot. As it's not possible to attach or paste, it is beyond my technical abilities. Doh.

All I can say is that when I look at friends' wish lists, there is often a small number in the top right hand corner. It's in a mini gold square and below the number is the wrapped parcel icon. I have taken it to mean that this person wants that many gifts of this item.

What am I seeing?

Thanks again to both islandgirl and Camille for your suggestions.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

ScorpioMoon wrote:Re. screen shot. As it's not possible to attach or paste, it is beyond my technical abilities. Doh.

All I can say is that when I look at friends' wish lists, there is often a small number in the top right hand corner. It's in a mini gold square and below the number is the wrapped parcel icon. I have taken it to mean that this person wants that many gifts of this item.

What am I seeing?

Thanks again to both islandgirl and Camille for your suggestions.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The number you saw was how many you have, if no number means you without that item.
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 pm

ScorpioMoon wrote:All I can say is that when I look at friends' wish lists, there is often a small number in the top right hand corner. It's in a mini gold square and below the number is the wrapped parcel icon. I have taken it to mean that this person wants that many gifts of this item.

What am I seeing?

That number is how many of that item you have, not how many they want. Very Happy
    ScorpioMoon
    ScorpioMoon

Post  ScorpioMoon Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello Skiptx

My relief at having the puzzle solved has turned to alarm!!!

I can understand this for collection items, but for charging items? Am I giving my own bullets away when they are shown as available in my 'choose a gift' section? If not, why display how many I have?

Thanks so much for responding.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:21 pm

ScorpioMoon wrote:
    Hello Skiptx

My relief at having the puzzle solved has turned to alarm!!!

I can understand this for collection items, but for charging items? Am I giving my own bullets away when they are shown as available in my 'choose a gift' section? If not, why display how many I have?

Thanks so much for responding.

When you gift chargers (bullets, boxes, bows ect) they do not come from your inventory. Only collection items come from inventory.
    rab

Post  rab Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm

But if you do not have one in your inventory then you cannot gift a charger unless it. Is in your gift list
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

rabrown wrote:But if you do not have one in your inventory then you cannot gift a charger unless it. Is in your gift list

Or if it's on the page of "chargers of the day (week?)" then you can give it as long as you're at a high enough level in the game, regardless of whether you have one or not.

P.S. I think we all had the same question/fear at first about giving away all of our chargers. I know I did!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 pm

skiptx wrote:
    rabrown wrote:But if you do not have one in your inventory then you cannot gift a charger unless it. Is in your gift list

Or if it's on the page of "chargers of the day (week?)" then you can give it as long as you're at a high enough level in the game, regardless of whether you have one or not.

P.S. I think we all had the same question/fear at first about giving away all of our chargers. I know I did!

True! Many, many people wondered what that little number was and had the same fear! Very Happy

I think what is meant above by the. "Chargers of the day/week" is your gift wall (rabrown's post) ie what you can gift. This list changes ( supposedly) weekly, however, we've noted that this is not always the case. I know my list has no rhyme or reason to when it changes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:03 pm