MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms.

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms. Empty little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms.

Post  ycul Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

Hi, Yesterday I decided to work on my oil can collection. (boring I know) So I was searching lots of rooms for the first time in a while. Anyway, I noticed something really weird while I was searching. In the bottom left hand corner of a few rooms I noticed a weird red and blue twisted wire with a blue half bowl connecting it to the gold rim of the frame surrounding the rooms. I noticed it in 2 rooms They were the bedroom and room 51. I only noticed because in the bedroom I though it was connected to the bedside table. When I realized what I was seeing was something new I searched some more rooms and couldn't find it and researched the bedroom and room 51 and it was gone. It has not returned since.

Just curious is anyone has ever seen this in their manor or have any idea what it is.

It kind of creeped me out. affraid

Thanks Ycul

Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms. Empty Re: little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms.

Post  Shadowcat Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm

I think it the magnet. It no longer appears in the upper left, where it would almost hide the fire alarm at times.
    ycul
    ycul

little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms. Empty Re: little wires in far left bottom corner of rooms.

Post  ycul Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Shadowcat wrote:I think it the magnet. It no longer appears in the upper left, where it would almost hide the fire alarm at times.
    . Thanks shadow cat I'll test it right now!
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Shadowcat wrote:I think it the magnet. It no longer appears in the upper left, where it would almost hide the fire alarm at times.
    . I think you are absolutely correct Shadowcat. Good catch. Smile. And thank you!
    Bofat

Post  Bofat Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 am

I'm not sure it is the magnet. I have noticed it too and thought it was like electrical wires connecting to the frames? I think my magnet is still in the upper right corner.
    Bofat

Post  Bofat Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 am

Oops...upper left corner (guess that's what happens when one is left handed and a little dyslexic)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm