MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together  Empty Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  brenda(Doglover) Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 pm

I noticed tonight that after I charged the Tryst Flower artifact to complete the related quest, I was unable to charge the Flowers of Passion artifact an hour or so later and was given the message that I was already running a charm of that type. I double checked to make sure and realized that it was referencing the Tryst Flower artifact (which is strength restoration, not energy). I tried to run a copper Phoenix to see what that would do and I got the same message saying I was already running a charm of that sort. I've sent in a ticket to GI. Someone check on me in a few days because I'm going to hold my breath.....
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together  Empty Re: Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  April 11 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

I actually had a similar experience with the game torch. I could not run the copper phoenix, but I couldl run the gold Phoenix

Last edited by April 11 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together  Empty Re: Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  brenda(Doglover) Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Did you email support? I sent them an email and waited 4 days while they "looked into it" and got a response today with them wanting my UDID. Why they need that is beyond me. Makes me crazy.
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Post  April 11 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:48 pm

I had an issue I emailed support for a month ago. Same answer. I decided it wasn't worth the time or trouble, but at least the problem was brought to their attention

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am