MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Dazza JP
Savannah123
Samc147
7 posters

My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update.

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update. Empty My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update.

Post  Samc147 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 am

Lily Evans, Sep 07 16:24 (MSK):
    Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Lily and I will be glad to clarify this issue. I should inform you that the notification you received about updating the application contained the text which referred to the previous game version. This new 1.11.2 version of Mystery Manor was not supposed to give 50 diamonds as previous one. When discovered, the mistake was immediately corrected. I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding it might have caused.

The new version contains something we've all been waiting for – a new way to earn diamonds! In August, we’ve promised you this was coming, and now, it's finally here! Every weekend the game will launch an automatic event that will let you get diamonds for free!

All you need to do is to click the button inside the event window redirecting you to the official Mystery Manor Facebook community! Make sure you have a stable Internet connection not to miss the weekend offer when it is launched. Please note that this event takes place on weekends only! I'm sure you will like the offer we prepared for you. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
    Lily Evans
    Your Game Insight Support Team
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update. Empty Answer from GI

Post  Savannah123 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 am

Please allow me to translate the letter:

A) We fly by the seat of our pants and no one checks anything before we unleash it on our players! No matter what we say or do we will change it to benefit our bottom line at your expense.

B) We have planed a new event so you can get diamonds but it will cost you in the long run, do you really think we would give free diamonds without making us look better?

C) make sure you have stable Internet connection, because we quarantine your game will crash, this is our way of telling you up front!!! And, it will most likely give you a cheat warning and we will steal your game.

Anyhow, that's pretty much what I got out of their response!! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, oh never mind, it's just heartburn!!
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update. Empty Re: My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update.

Post  Samc147 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 am

Savannah123 wrote:Please allow me to translate the letter:

A) We fly by the seat of our pants and no one checks anything before we unleash it on our players! No matter what we say or do we will change it to benefit our bottom line at your expense.

B) We have planed a new event so you can get diamonds but it will cost you in the long run, do you really think we would give free diamonds without making us look better?

C) make sure you have stable Internet connection, because we quarantine your game will crash, this is our way of telling you up front!!! And, it will most likely give you a cheat warning and we will steal your game.

Anyhow, that's pretty much what I got out of their response!! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, oh never mind, it's just heartburn!!

Lol how funny
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update. Empty Re: My answer from GI regarding the diamonds for the update.

Post  Dazza JP Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 am

Have some rep :-)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 am

That my dear, is why I I love you you!! Bravo!
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

OMG, I just choked on my coffee! You are so funny and exactly right!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Too funny! and so sad, that it is so true! Very Happy
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:51 pm

That just about sums it up - nicely put lol. And a whole five diamonds wow I'm so excited!!
    AllisonPJ
    AllisonPJ

Friend Code : 88e7dd
    MM Name : AllisonPJ

Post  AllisonPJ Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:04 am

Heh. The first thing that jumped out at me was the GI employee's name. Lily Evans? Is someone at GI a Harry Potter fan? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 am