MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

New GI tab post page

Maj. G
    Maj. G

New GI tab post page Empty New GI tab post page

Post  Maj. G Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 am

Granted this is not the best of my submissions, and yes, I'll admit it was sent right of 3:am about now from a not so happy player..., but I hope I was able to somewhat still articulate a point still, ...probably should have waited until morning to send, but then,... It might have never gotten to 'send'. ... So I let this one ride folks. Don't let rip roaring belligerence completely represent me.... It's been a rough week, and I just let loose....weeeee. I'll apologize tomorrow or next week, and, no, I never volunteered to 'represent' anyone. Just speaking on my behalf. ---did I mention I just got my first script of sleeping pills? They don't seem to be working
    I know...TMI....

"I've sent numerous tickets that never got resolved for the last 2 van helsing events." finished, but never got rewards... Tickets would be closed before i got responses. Or they would ask for the same info twice, but assure me there was a record of my tickets. Game takes too long to charge items, its lost momentum. Friends have gone off to real life, as have i... Good thing for my family, they are ecstastic. I'm getting much more real life work done, so i guess i should thank u. Sorry for your loss, will be playing less and less, its just not fun any more...the multi gifting of charge items really slowed everyone down. Hitting a stall, when u can't do anything.... Or even make progress for days... Is just DEMOTIVATING,......this game was popular because it was MOTIVATING at a time when we needed a motivating escape..where we really could get ahead....HELLO....u Captured the American dream And Escape in a Game.... Made it a great success..... And then you squashed it...... And felt the American Rebellion. It will die shortly...just my projections.... Not totally, not unless, you bring back what made your customers happy, you will never achieve the same levels of success you once knew.... And some one else will take what you are dismissing, embrace it, and make tentfolds if not more money than you ever did. Those are my words of wisdom
    Maj. G
    Maj. G

New GI tab post page Empty Thank you, for taking the time to view/read ....

Post  Maj. G Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 am

And a special thank you for the one who fixed my rating, because I was only stating my opinions, and no one should be downgraded on their rankings for opinions---unless they are abusive or inflammatory. =) I love and respect the opinions of all of you, and any system that deters people from speaking their mind is never a good one. ~as long as we can all be respectful of each other, we are a fantastic forum Wink

Thank u Friends! Xoxo
    Ps: it was a LATE night/early morning rant, but after re-read....I still mean every bit....Happy they are working on improvements, but still not getting the job done right....

Still frustrated,

Maj G

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm