MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor?

KWANINN

Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor? Empty Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor?

Post  KWANINN Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 am

Hi, I need the Kun the Vocationer and Argronomist-San!please help me! Thank you!
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor? Empty Re: Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor?

Post  mlle. scarlett Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I had hoped the ninjas would be back when the monsters left but although I searched 300+ manors yesterday ( while watching a movie) no ninjas were to be found other than the occasional Joe the Gardener. Makes it pretty much impossible to get into the sakura room enough times to fill the evil wire quest.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor? Empty Re: Anyone has kun the vocationer and Argronomist-San roaming their manor?

Post  Debinapril Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 am

What saved me was charging the Olympic quest which gave 500 seeds amongst others. Well worth it if you haven't done it already. I also have that wire quest to complete when I get round to it! :-)
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks for this advice Deb! I will now concentrate on exploring the interior, low energy requiring rooms to get those bubbles and ropes for the Olympic quest so that I can get the chest. I have it about 50% completed and I notice that if you use a turtle and helper you will get an Olympic banished nearly every time. this is just the kind of advice I come to MMUFF for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am