MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+4
katrina.criglington
Savannah123
CheezerWhizzer
Bbrar
8 posters

How to unlock the new island

Bbrar

How to unlock the new island Empty How to unlock the new island

Post  Bbrar Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Im just lost and have no idea. Where do i get the collection items for the 3 sets their not dropping anywhere :/
    CheezerWhizzer

How to unlock the new island Empty Re: How to unlock the new island

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Do you have the island quests yet? They tell you how to do it and how to get the items.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

How to unlock the new island Empty Island quest

Post  Savannah123 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Once you get the island open the collection items drop after exploring the island. Hope this helps!
    Bbrar

Post  Bbrar Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Savannah123 wrote:Once you get the island open the collection items drop after exploring the island. Hope this helps!

What island? I havent unlocked any new island or quests
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

How to unlock the new island Empty Island quest

Post  Savannah123 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Oops, what quest do you have, we may not be talking about the same thing Smile
    Bbrar

Post  Bbrar Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Savannah123 wrote:Oops, what quest do you have, we may not be talking about the same thing Smile

How do you unlock that tropical island
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 pm

You can't until you get the quests. You have to complete over 300 quests before you even get to the island. The rooms open in a quest order with island last.
    Bbrar

Post  Bbrar Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 am

CheezerWhizzer wrote:You can't until you get the quests. You have to complete over 300 quests before you even get to the island. The rooms open in a quest order with island last.

Oh almost there what about UFO and the Brig?
    katrina.criglington

Friend Code : 9581fe
    MM Name : kat

Post  katrina.criglington Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 am

Brig has to be completed before the island quests ( collection items you need to get to the island are found on the brig). The ufo room is in a separate sequence of quests to the brig/island. One of the quests is the dreaded 3 items ( 10 of each) all needing oil cans to drop.
    I have the brig open, & working on the dreadful oil can quest & trying to get all the items in a collection to get to the island.
    Bbrar

Post  Bbrar Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:00 am

katrina.criglington wrote:Brig has to be completed before the island quests ( collection items you need to get to the island are found on the brig). The ufo room is in a separate sequence of quests to the brig/island. One of the quests is the dreaded 3 items ( 10 of each) all needing oil cans to drop.
    I have the brig open, & working on the dreadful oil can quest & trying to get all the items in a collection to get to the island.
    but you need a certain amout of quests done to unlock the island quests for the ufo?
    SJ
    SJ

How to unlock the new island Empty Quests

Post  SJ Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 am

Bbrar the quests will come in a specific order, and the only way to generate a new quest is to clear one of your older ones (except events like the olympics which will turn up at the me time for everyone).

So if you have the brig, you ll then get some random ones, eg banishing robots (and I feeling everyone's pain on the oil, I've played this game for 8 months now and in total got maybe 40 oils. I'm ashamed to say I paid my way out of that one).

Once you clear the trigger quest, you'll get a massive flood of them arrive to start collecting the necessary items to begin the loooong island entrance.

I do find it annoying that the items you need to get in to (as an example) the island, like the Atlantean collection 83, you need 25 of those, but they are findable items IN the island!!

So basically, just plod through them and they'll all turn up in their own sweet time.

Talking of that island, BOY am I not happy that the findable items include Bikinis and stupid things we have trillions of!!
    Carol123

Friend Code : bbd8fd
    MM Name : carol

Post  Carol123 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

The island quest just popped up for me! I read in the quest guide that you can ask friends for the photos, but my quest just gives me the option to buy them :-(. Is there any other way of obtaining the photos?
    Kovokiara

MM Name : Surreal

Post  Kovokiara Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

SJ wrote:Bbrar the quests will come in a specific order, and the only way to generate a new quest is to clear one of your older ones (except events like the olympics which will turn up at the me time for everyone).

So if you have the brig, you ll then get some random ones, eg banishing robots (and I feeling everyone's pain on the oil, I've played this game for 8 months now and in total got maybe 40 oils. I'm ashamed to say I paid my way out of that one).

Once you clear the trigger quest, you'll get a massive flood of them arrive to start collecting the necessary items to begin the loooong island entrance.

I do find it annoying that the items you need to get in to (as an example) the island, like the Atlantean collection 83, you need 25 of those, but they are findable items IN the island!!

So basically, just plod through them and they'll all turn up in their own sweet time.

Talking of that island, BOY am I not happy that the findable items include Bikinis and stupid things we have trillions of!!

Hi, plz add me. My code is 7b2132. Thanx.
    Also, where can I look to see how many Quests I've completed so far.
    I'm trying stay ahead in the game by completed as many quests as soon as I can & I think I've far ahead for my level too from what I've seen.
    Misato
    Misato

Friend Code : 776936

How to unlock the new island Empty quests finished

Post  Misato Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Kovokiara, you can look under the achievements tab, I think it's the third achievement down called True Fried, and it will tell you how many quests you have finished.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am