MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Mystery gifts help with island quests!

Chickenchick111

Mystery gifts help with island quests! Empty Mystery gifts help with island quests!

Post  Chickenchick111 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 am

Hey all,
    Please make sure even under the trying times at the moment that you make sure you do send back your mystery gifts, sometimes the drinks collection turn up in mine like the whiskey, mermaid vodka and port wine, which are required for an arduous quest after unlocking the island room. If you send the mystery gifts it will possibly go someway to helping us with that one as previous collected items don't count. Cheers Smile
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Mystery gifts help with island quests! Empty Re: Mystery gifts help with island quests!

Post  ycul Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 am

Yep, I had a post earlier here about a test I was conducting about saving my mystery gifts until I needed them for the alcohol quests. It worked. I got a bunch! Granted I only needed a few because I had already accumulated a bunch from friends but I was happy to get the few extra that helped me clear those quests. I wish I would have counted the exact amount of bottles I received from my mystery gifts, but I was too excited to be finishing with those quests.

http://www.mmuff.com/t762-alcohol-for-new-quests#7858
    Chickenchick111

Mystery gifts help with island quests! Empty Re: Mystery gifts help with island quests!

Post  Chickenchick111 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 am

Well done hun! Thanks for sharing thread, was sure this mornin I had four bottles mermaid vodka show up in mystery gifts Smile glad to find a little something we can use to help us lol
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 am

I thought we were boycotting? Is the strike over and everyone back in their manors?
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 am

I boycotted Monday as did all and I'm playing but not buying now. If called to strike again I'm happy to but unless its not buying stuff really makes no difference. They know were peeved already
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 pm

I boycotted Monday but am back to playing although with house guests in all week I've had no time for anything other than responding to wall requests and picking up gifts,. I promise I will never spend another dime on this game or any other from GI unless some real changes are made to give us back the game we love .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:24 am