MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Issue I'd appreciate help with

Mfar

Issue I'd appreciate help with Empty Issue I'd appreciate help with

Post  Mfar Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi! I've been reading these forums for months, but have never posted (that I remember) but I'm so frustrated. I am misty in the game, level 152- and today three of my friends said they haven't been able to send me collection items despite their counter being reset and not having gifted me today. I've sent a complaint to GI but don't expect to hear back and can't check the status as they won't send me a password. I was wondering if any of you have ever experienced this and if so, what can I do? Also, for the 15 representatives, I'd like to agree with points made about slow gift accepting, ridiculous charging item requirements and how much it takes to enter a room which requires a "key" despite the fact that none of the things that are required to banish the snatchins which give you a key rarely ever drop - and if they do, we have to scour our friends pages to find the few snatchins to trade with!!!!! Ugh! Sorry, I'm just so irritated!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to read. :-)
    Hme

MM Name : Homo Muchos Erectus

Issue I'd appreciate help with Empty Agreed

Post  Hme Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 pm

You're point echoes one I just made.
    GI does not respond at all to customer complaints.
    Things they could rectify they just ignore.
    This is the huge sin they commit.
    Mfar

Issue I'd appreciate help with Empty Exactly!

Post  Mfar Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 pm

And I never raise much fuss, I really am not one to get worked up - when the Christmas tree I paid real money to assemble disappeared the very next day and they didn't respond at all when I contacted support, I let it go. When I didn't get the reward for charging the "afrosnatchin" collection and they didn't respond, I let it go. When the game crashed constantly i just played as best i could. But this is just ridiculous! Why even have a "support" option if it is worthless? Why not just post "we won't be responding to any issues or concerns so it will just frustrate you further if you take the time to send one, therefor we are saving you at least that frustration". lol!

Sponsored content

Issue I'd appreciate help with Empty Re: Issue I'd appreciate help with

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 pm