MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Using Crafted Artifacts

sjblencoe

Using Crafted Artifacts Empty Using Crafted Artifacts

Post  sjblencoe Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 pm

This may be a silly question but how do you use the artifacts that you craft ? Sometimes they just start once you have crafted them, but sometimes they don't ?

I have 3 Nano Reactors that I have crafted but can't seem to activate them ? They don't appear in my inventory, they only appear in my collections.

Please help, thanks.
    engineer
    engineer

Using Crafted Artifacts Empty Re: Using Crafted Artifacts

Post  engineer Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

sjblencoe wrote:This may be a silly question but how do you use the artifacts that you craft ? Sometimes they just start once you have crafted them, but sometimes they don't ?

I have 3 Nano Reactors that I have crafted but can't seem to activate them ? They don't appear in my inventory, they only appear in my collections.

Please help, thanks.
    The artifacts will start as soon as you charge them, therefore they never go into inventory to "use". If you charged 3 all at once, my guess is that one went into effect--check the box on the right-hand side of your manor--and the others couldn't go into effect because one was already running. So, you may have lost 2 of them Sad

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm