MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Gaining experience quicker?

belle MM
    belle MM

Gaining experience quicker? Empty Gaining experience quicker?

Post  belle MM Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Does anyone know if I use an experience charm will it help me advance up in a level quicker? I know I will get more experience points, but I was not sure if it also increases the percent of completion. Trying to move quickly through the pirate ship levels so I can get the needed items for the quests. Any tips are appreciated.
    engineer
    engineer

Gaining experience quicker? Empty Re: Gaining experience quicker?

Post  engineer Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 am

belle MM wrote:Does anyone know if I use an experience charm will it help me advance up in a level quicker? I know I will get more experience points, but I was not sure if it also increases the percent of completion. Trying to move quickly through the pirate ship levels so I can get the needed items for the quests. Any tips are appreciated.
    Nope, the only way to get to Expert is by exploring it a bunch of times. There are no charms to help with that. I recommend finishing up some achievements and getting chests with the cannonballs!
    belle MM
    belle MM

Post  belle MM Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 pm

engineer wrote:
    belle MM wrote:Does anyone know if I use an experience charm will it help me advance up in a level quicker? I know I will get more experience points, but I was not sure if it also increases the percent of completion. Trying to move quickly through the pirate ship levels so I can get the needed items for the quests. Any tips are appreciated.
    Nope, the only way to get to Expert is by exploring it a bunch of times. There are no charms to help with that. I recommend finishing up some achievements and getting chests with the cannonballs!

Thank you so much for the response. I was hopeful there was some neat little charm or trick I could use, but it looks like a lot of time and energy will need to be put forth. Time to go sailing. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm