MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.  Empty How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.

Post  Samc147 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello

I have been asked to put this on.

Following my topic regarding how to complete this quest easily within about 30 minutes if you start from fresh.

Step 1 Log out of your normal Facebook

Step 2. Create or use another email address that is not already used with your original face book.

Step 3. Create a new facebook using that email address in step 2

Step 4. After you get the confirmation from Facebook and or your new email address ( if they do send a confirmation email link ) then log into face book. The new one.

Step 5. Open mm. In the right hand corner is the screen shot button.

Step 6. Take a screen shot and a pop up pops up tap on the f Facebook sign and publish to face book.

Step 7 you can do this same page 100 times or you can do any pages from mm.

As you get 5 pictures you get a reward then 10 pictures then 25 pictures and the 50 pictures then 100 and you get the big chest.

I hope this helps everyone.

How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.  Empty Re: How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 pm

I get an error message Everytime I try.
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.  Empty Re: How to connect and make a new face book to do the picture achievement.

Post  Samc147 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Evie_B wrote:I get an error message Everytime I try.

Keep trying it does work. Smile
    Bbbullwinkle

Post  Bbbullwinkle Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Samc147 wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:I get an error message Everytime I try.

Keep trying it does work. Smile

The error message is irrelevant - I got it also, but I kept progressing in the achievements cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm