MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Tomqh

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty Friends

Post  Tomqh Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Hello dear. Since our beloved manors are undergoing some major hysterectomy, I have been reading in earnest your wonderful posts. It's a shame that friend codes are no longer available, as I would have loved to have added you. Thanks for the laughs, hope that our paths cross in the future.

Tom
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  brenda(Doglover) Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm

QV, you have made me most envious with your stories of diving! I have to wait until December before my next chance to go (in the Bahamas). Some day I will have to make it out to where you are at. I'll clean your equipment for you even.... lol!
    Chickenchick111

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Chickenchick111 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Victoria you did know it was agy didn't you?? ;-) xxx
    momma

Post  momma Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi queen v. Just stumbled upon your very helpful and quite interesting thread. Was pleasantly surprised (enough to make me post here) to discover you reside in my neck of the woods. Hope you're enjoying your downtime. Was just there last weekend. Too bad I saw this after the update...would've jumped at the chance to have you as a manor friend. Anyway, enjoy!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 am

@ TOMHQ
    Thank you for the kind words, honey, and I'm really glad you found it helpful! Smile. I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm away for an extended weekend.
    We don't have to be friends in MM for me to be able to help you out! If you have a question that you think may also be helpful to others, please post your questions here and I will answer them in the best way I know how. If you get shy or you think your questions are too specific to your case, you may send me a private message. Smile Thanks for dropping in and look forward to the opportunity to be able to help out more, in the future! Smile

@ BRENDA
    LOL! Oh goodness no! If you're able to come here sweetie, you get royal treatment, no cleaning of gears! LOL! We got boatmen here but if we fly off in Micronesia, Queensland or Sipadan, now I just may have to consider an x-deal! LOL! I wish they could make disposable gears. LOL! Smile. Bahamas in December eh? Now I'm jealous! LOL! But just so you would seriously consider coming over, check out diving in the Philippines particularly Verde Island in Mindoro, Anilao, Tubattaha & Dumaguete. I hope it gets you here sooner! Smile

@ AGY
    No, I didn't know!!! LOL! So many touch points you've confused me! LOL! The honorary FAB girl herself! Thanks for letting me know! LOL! Don't you ladies gang up on me and make me cry from laughing again! I have to wake up at 5am for my last dive day, oh where did the weekend go? Smile

@ MOMMA
    Oh hey momma, where are you at? Send me a PM, if you prefer. We have another lovely member here who lives 10kms away from me, her name is Pianofingers, I'm not sure if you've met her. Smile So much fun to meet new friends! Smile

Anyway, I can't stay on too long as I have an early dive tomorrow so catch up with everyone upon my return! Smile
    Good night, world! Smile
    Tomqh

Post  Tomqh Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you dear, although our paths have never crossed, we have many of the same friends from what I can see. Tips aren't necessary, as I am making my way over to PSC, I think I will run into you over there...
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 am

Oh I'm sorry, how presumptuous of me! LOL! Forgive me!

What's PSC?
    Tomqh

Post  Tomqh Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Please Stay Calm, a zombie game that a few from the MM pro boards are playing.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh lol! We could always use a little calm! Why do you think you would run into me there? Are you telling me something? LOL!

Actually, I fell asleep! I should sleep now, tired from my dives this morning! Smile
    Good night, honey! Catch you another time! Smile

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty TABLE OF CONTENTS

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 am

I've been asked several times to put a reference table on this extra long thread! I'm so sorry for delays but I got caught up with vacation, work, bad updates and banishing all sorts of demons! Heehee! Smile
    Wonder when the next full moon event shall be?

So here it is - topics are alphabetically arranged but may not always include follow through points on the same topic. I shall also post this same table on the first page and in the future will only edit the first one when necessary. I hope this is helpful now. Smile

TABLE OF CONTENTS

TOPIC
    POST TITLE
    PAGE
    POST NO.
    AIDS What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    ALIENS What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    AVATAR Changing your MMUFF Avatar 13 195
    BANISHING Sticking Roamers 5 73
    BEACH BAGS Sending Gifts Offsite 2 30
    BOYCOTT Boycott on 13-17 Aug 2012 38 563
    BRIG Building the Brig - Room 17 1 2
    BROOMS Banish Old Gypsy 300 times 5 63
    CHARMS Maximizing Charms 3 33
    CONDUCT Becoming a Good MM Friend 10 141
    CORSET Finding an Item with Phenomenon 13 185
    CRASHING Safeguarding Your Game Progress 5 68
    EASTER EGG Easter Egg 8 117
    EMERALD Finding an Item with Phenomenon 13 185
    ENERGY What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    EXPERIENCE What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    FRIEND CODE Finding your Friend Code 12 174
    FRIENDS Becoming a Good MM Friend 10 141
    FUNNIES Johnny Be Good 3 32
    Miss You from Gator5Cat 12 17
    From Gator5Cat 13 182
    Sharing Update Smiles 23 34
    Coincidence 44 658
    From SJ 45 661
    GIFTING Sending Gifts Offsite 2 30
    GLITCHES Safeguarding Your Game Progress 5 68
    HORSESHOE What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    ISLAND QUEST Room 18 - The Lost Island 1 of 3 26 377
    Room 18 - The Lost Island 2 of 3 29 435
    Room 18 - The Lost Island 3 of 3 32 475
    From Engineer - reminders 31 457
    Charging Old Sets for New Quests 34 507
    KEYS What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    LEPRECHAUN Sending Gifts Offsite 2 30
    NEPTUNE Finding an Item with Phenomenon 13 185
    OLD GYPSY Brooms to Banish Old Gypsy Woman 300x 5 63
    OLYMPICS Olympic Quests 48 718
    PHENOMENA Finding an Item with Phenomenon 13 185
    QUEST ITEMS Finding Weapons & Items for Quests 1 11
    Hearty Meal Quest 23 336
    From Skyler 24 348
    Reminders (Update version 1.10) 24 357
    Charging Old Sets for New Quests 34 507
    RESTARTING Safeguarding Your Game Progress 5 68
    ROAMERS Sticking Roamers 5 73
    ROOM 17 Building the Brig - Room 17 1 2
    ROOM 18 Room 18 - The Lost Island 1 of 3 26 377
    Room 18 - The Lost Island 2 of 3 29 435
    Room 18 - The Lost Island 3 of 3 32 475
    From Engineer - reminders 31 457
    Charging Old  Sets for New Quests 34 507
    TURTLE What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    UPDATE 1.10 Before Crossing over to the Dark Side 21 306
    Don’t Update yet to level up 18 270
    For Friends with Updated Versions 22 316
    From Skyler 24 348
    Hearty Meal Quest 23 336
    Reminders (Update version 1.10) 24 357
    Update on the Latest Version 23 331
    What’s New & Reminders 23 334
    What's New & Reminders - updated 24 359
    UPDATE 1.11 For those who have not updated 38 560
    News on the Update version 1.11 36 534
    WEAPONS Finding Weapons & Items for Quests 1 11
    WISH LIST What do I put on my Wish List? 5 62
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty FOR IPAD1 USERS

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 am

Dear Friends,

If you're on iPad1, version 1.11.1 doesn't seem to work so well. Clay or Shadow8408 has posted in FB some advice which I will quote to help you out and hopefully get this fixed by the Sept update. Thanks, Clay Needham! Smile

Clay Needham: I am sure there are a number of players on here that are experiencing issues with game playability and crashes. This seems like it happens to players using an iPad one. I am extremely sorry to hear this continues to happen and dampens your enthusiasim to play this game. According to GI they have stated " Game Insight is dedicated to providing prompt, professional customer service" Anyone experiencing problems using iPad one should contact customer service to resolve those issues. GI has said " we've tripled the number of technical support operators on MM iPad over the last 2 weeks to handle tickets as quickly as possible" I encourage all users having technical issues submit them to support for resolution, and please post the results of your experience so others may benefit.

Rallie
    Rallie

Friend Code : F3c625
    MM Name : ☀RALLIE☀

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty Turtle of fortune and other artifacts not working...

Post  Rallie Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am

Ok, so maybe I'm a little OCD but when I played the game the other night I loaded up on all the item finding artifacts etc. that I had. I was playing rooms as usual, same helpers same order and noticed that I wasn't getting the usual amount of items dropping after searching rooms as b 4 the recent update... So I did a test. I played the same rooms, in the same order with the same helpers ect. Once using all the artifacts I could and the next time using nothing except the helpers and tips. Guess what?!? I received the Same number of items from each room both times!!! I even tested out the banishing.... Same thing!!! So can someone else try this and let me know if it's just me or if G.!. has done something to make the artifacts useless...... Q.V. I know u play with a turtle all the time like me so could u try it without and see what happens? This is really making me crazy!! Wink (not that I had far to go... Smile)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

This is too funny! LOL! Smile. Believe me, you're not crazy enough yet! I've seen far worse not so long ago. LOL!

I noticed though that artifact plus turtle doesn't give much difference in chances of finding an item, but this was way before 1.9 version. So if you notice, I just say I use a turtle when I talk about how I find items.

But I can't say my experience with a turtle and without would be exactly the same.
    When I'm not playing but have to explore 3 rooms to open the gates of my manor from a no server response bondage, I get anything between 0-2 items without a turtle. When I play with a turtle (I know how that sounds but you know what I mean, nothing sexy and it's not a secret code), I get a minimum of 3 which can go as many as 7 items.

When you say in the same order, which room do you start?

And sure, for your peace of mind, I will play some rooms tonight and let you know! Smile
    Rallie
    Rallie

Post  Rallie Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 am

I start in the living room, then kitchen then bathroom then fortune telling room then hunting then African ..... Yes I know it sounds crazy and I do mix it up every now and then... Wink WHAT?!? That's NOT a secret code???? OMG!!! I was totally thinking u knew the code...... SORRY!!!......

LOL!!!!! Wink. I know that's why u go diving all the time!!! It's for the TURTLES!!!.... Wink thanks for helping me out on this one, and I really DON'T have OCD..... I have CDO....... It's basically the same thing but the letters are in the right order..... lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am

Oh if it were a code, then the turtles dive me! LOL! Uh-oh, you're gonna get me banned Rallie!!! Bad girl! Smile

LMAO! I agree! It should be CDO, someone got that really wrong! Didn't they watch Sesame Street? lol!

I'll come to my manor when I get home! Smile
    And in the meantime, oh behave! LOL! Smile
    Rallie
    Rallie

Post  Rallie Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:32 am

Kk!! Thanks.... affraid
    lol!
    I will TRY to behave... But it's just so darn HARD sometimes.... : tongue
    Lynn
    Lynn

Friend Code : c1188d
    MM Name : Lynn

Post  Lynn Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 am

Quick question I can't find the answer to...what are the turkeys used for? I see them list as part of some collections but not in my inventory. Strange...

Thanks for any info friends :-)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 am

@ RALLIE

Hi Honey,

So I have another player complaining of the same thing that you are experiencing using only a turtle with no artifacts. I used a turtle last night and it seems I am still getting 3-7 items with them without using helpers & without Explorer tips. Sad
    Maybe there are lemon turtles out there? Like the flashlights that don't work?

Incidentally, all my flashlights seem to be working properly since the update. Do you experience this too?

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 am

@ LYNN

Are you kidding me? LMAO! I have not seen any turkeys! Are you simply making me laugh?

Well I did only explore 5 rooms yesterday to check out Rallie's question with the turtle but I did not encounter any turkeys. Maybe you hit all 10 pins, 3 times in a row? LOL! Smile

Does it appear in the same way as does the torn boot?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Friend Code : c1188d
    MM Name : Lynn

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 am

LOL...I am not kidding! Collection 106 & 107 both have turkey as an item when you charge! I have never seen one and have no idea what it is :-) its the toy car and toy soldier collections. Any idea what that could be for? 107 gives 4 of them! Crazy and unimportant...just wonder why no one seems to get them or know what they are!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 am

Hahahaha! Give me a minute to check! This is so funny! I haven't charged those in ages. Why are you even charging them anyway? For a quest or the reward?

Oh the turkey is food for energy honey! You should be able to see it in your inventory for food and drinks? It's the one with the lightning bolt icon? The very first one.
    StahlBS
    StahlBS

Friend Code : 2f7173
    MM Name : StahlBS

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 32 Empty Hi :)

Post  StahlBS Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 am

Ok I don't post much but y'all are smart, so, if I banish succubus with a turtle, I get flowers, if I banish without anything I get nothing. I need the craft of seduction items, but not dropping at all (done it 12 times) any tips?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 am

Hey gorgeous B!

Sadly, all you can do is use a turtle. Using an artifact on top of it doesn't guarantee an item drop.

Best way is really to just put it on your wish list and wait for a trade offer; or go around the manors of your friends and check those who may have an abundance of those items and offer them a trade.

What do you need? Is it on your wishlist? I'll just send it, I got lots of seduction in me! LOL! Smile
    StahlBS
    StahlBS

Friend Code : 2f7173
    MM Name : StahlBS

Post  StahlBS Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 am

Hey, I went to sleep to early and missed u lol and I'm sure u do :p thanks
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 am

Happy to hear you're sleeping early these days! No more 4am talks for us. LOL!
    We shan't sacrifice our skins no more.

Have a great long weekend, sweetie! Smile
    Use the love potion I sent ya! Use it wisely, Gorgeous! LOL! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm