MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Finally ...

hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Finally ... Empty Finally ...

Post  hippolyra Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm

[img]Finally ... 1e55e42e[/img]
    JazzLamb

Finally ... Empty Re: Finally ...

Post  JazzLamb Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 pm

hippolyra wrote:[img]Finally ... 1e55e42e[/img]

Congrats!
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Yay! Congratulations, Hippolyra! Prepare to be bombarded with requests for flippers and coconuts!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Congratulations!!! It is truly a great feeling isn't it? I don't know about others, but after I reached 99 I played the game differently. There is no longer a need to rush up level after level. I feel I can help so many more people and that makes me very happy. I play with a lot less intensity now -- it is more about helping others. :D
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't think I am playing the game differently after reaching level 99. Now I just feel a pressure to reach level 199! I don't have that many super-high level friends and I am having so much trouble building the pirate brig. I just want to reach 199 so I can help my friends when they need diving masks and some of those other items.

Btw, Charlotte, I added you as a friend. I should be in your pending list - game name "lynn".
    gherkinkhan

Post  gherkinkhan Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 pm

lynnhas wrote:I don't think I am playing the game differently after reaching level 99. Now I just feel a pressure to reach level 199! I don't have that many super-high level friends and I am having so much trouble building the pirate brig. I just want to reach 199 so I can help my friends when they need diving masks and some of those other items.

Btw, Charlotte, I added you as a friend. I should be in your pending list - game name "lynn".

Requests definitely do increase at 99, I'm in the same boat as Charlotte. To me the game has been about helping others since I started learning about it, it's in my nature I suppose. I got to 99 so I could help others. Now I'm above that and while there is some benefit to 199, it's not that much.

I have no quests and rooms are trivial to search. So it's all about the friends. Smile the new chat system is rocking for that too, much easier than wall posts for meeting great people. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am