MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Hidden user.......

Hidden user....... Empty Hidden user.......

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else curious when you see a hidden user when you look to see who is online?? I always wonder who it is and why are they hidden??? scratch Very Happy
    gherkinkhan

Hidden user....... Empty Re: Hidden user.......

Post  gherkinkhan Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else curious when you see a hidden user when you look to see who is online?? I always wonder who it is and why are they hidden??? scratch Very Happy

Just means they haven't registered or aren't logged in. Smile Typical of most sites, and I say that having worked quite a few giant sites. Smile

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

There is an option in our profiles to be hidden.
    Kinsey
    Kinsey

MM Name : Kinsey

Hidden user....... Empty Hidden user

Post  Kinsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Having been a hidden user here for awhile it is when you are registered and logged in and you don't want people to know how often you are here lurking around!! Now I can admit I am addicted and I no longer hide geek

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

gherkinkhan wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else curious when you see a hidden user when you look to see who is online?? I always wonder who it is and why are they hidden??? scratch Very Happy

Just means they haven't registered or aren't logged in. Smile Typical of most sites, and I say that having worked quite a few giant sites. Smile

Nope. I meant where is says there are 10 registered users, 1 hidden user, and 15 guests. If you haven't sign in you show up as guest;)
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Friend Code : 211ea2
    MM Name : Melanie

Post  somemoorecats Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Kinsey wrote:Having been a hidden user here for awhile it is when you are registered and logged in and you don't want people to know how often you are here lurking around!! Now I can admit I am addicted and I no longer hide geek

What she said. [goes to check out profile settings and un-hide...]

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

somemoorecats wrote:
    Kinsey wrote:Having been a hidden user here for awhile it is when you are registered and logged in and you don't want people to know how often you are here lurking around!! Now I can admit I am addicted and I no longer hide geek

What she said. [goes to check out profile settings and un-hide...]

No need for y'all to hide! I admit, I have a mmuff addiction. I think I'm here more than on the game! Really wishing we had a chat room right now!!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    No need for y'all to hide! I admit, I have a mmuff addiction. I think I'm here more than on the game! Really wishing we had a chat room right now!!
    *lol* admitting it is the first step! Very Happy same here!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm