MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
Carriejh77
Dug
Admin
WaccaWacca!
NatDream
Mogul
Jakki
cssconstruct
Evilmoo
liasel
Brittney25
T & T
Trekker
Samc147
kk_mm
Annette70
Chezzy
Lillypop
Caz
AdmN
ycul
gailg
Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
Diana❤
Soozicle
Savannah123
karen_ni
31 posters

Gibby was banned!!!!

Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Gibby was banned!!!!

Post  Savannah123 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Good thing GI sent out a warning about it, oh wait, they didn't!! I think they put us in time out to think about our evil ways!! Evil ways, brings back some good memories! I guess time out never worked for me! DID ANYONE AT GI LOOK TO SEE IF THE SERVER IS PLUGED IN!!! I got my money on the plug!! Stuck with all robot snatchins, need I say more? Cheers!
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Post  gailg Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

gibby wrote:lol. based on some logic, anyone who has pressed cancel would be considered as such. Smile

In the meantime here is the scoop on my game, from none other than insight.

I should inform you that currently we have no opportunity to unblock your game.

blah, blah, blah

The only way out for now is to reinstall the application. Please, note that in this case you will have to start from the very beginning.

Thank you for understanding!

Your Support team,

I have done as requested thinking all would be fine and dandy and I would be able to start from scratch. This isn't the case my new game name "gibster" is still blocked and hardly a level at all. I have sent this response

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the game and am still banned?

Now not only am I not at a level 400 player, I am 2. I have lost all diamonds, coins, and friends. All for not cheating. I had heaps of inventory from playin months on end and everything is gone. This is not acceptable.

any other suggestions?

I would write back and say, well you had the "opportunity" to block me when I had done nothing wrong. I was using a glitch that is in the game while others are using it too. Simply on the reports of another player, with no warning or discussion, you took the "opportunity" to ban me. I was a level 400 player with months of hard work, friends and collections behind me. It is simply not good enough to say you dont have the "opportunity to unblock my room"

Actually i have seen them restore others with no problem. I wonder if there is anyway we can all send an email to support about this issue. I know a few of us last night were gleefully banishing ninjas who were stuck and levelling up. Can we be banned arbitarily? i will be so peeved if I am unable to use my room. Anyway, are they trying to say that they have the computer knowledge to ban but not unban??? Maybe they should be morre bloody careful then!
    NatDream

Friend Code : 2613f4
    MM Name : NatDream

Post  NatDream Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Savannah123 wrote:You are assuming " too many complaints" is not just a blanket statement from those that do not speak English (no offense to anyone) how can helping people make them mad? Or does someone really think that your name on a wall in a game is worth hurting another? Crap just realized the real world may be alive in a game!!

Sorry for the automatic translation Smile I do not speak English. But this does not mean that I "make them mad" Smile
    It does not matter what language we speak, but the place can be any Gibby! Fools and envious always find a reason to complain Sad
    Errors in the software needs to be corrected, rather than punish those who use it.
    The gameplay is constantly pushing us to pay for many things! I have 500 friends, and just 60 gifts ... Thousands of skulls and other items to share ... We are forced to pay! Do not use the shortcomings of the program is stupid and wrong. First of all, GI should modify and correct product, and then to punish, to block ...
    I very much want to win and common sense Gibby restore all that was deprived! I hope you come back soon Smile
    PS For more than two hours without access to the server MM scratch
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Post  Savannah123 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Well said, natdream, i agree they should fix before accusing!
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Post  Savannah123 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

no server response is from GI changing servers!
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 4 Empty Support Team!

Post  WaccaWacca! Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 pm

GI might not have a qualified support team but you have one here. Gibby, I am a MM friend of trasha...and I hope GI realizes soon that it is their own programming glitches and NOT cheating that is causing this uproar. WW
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 am

Wow...

What a mess! I've been moving for the past few weeks (it's a LOT of work!!) and haven't been on here due to lack of time, and just being plain tired from moving.

I don't know what happened in Gibby's case - but here's the gist of what I know (from my experience in the gaming industry):

Players get banned ALL the time. Yes, something unjustly. The game companies simply don't care. They rather ban blindly than spend time and resources to look into abuse cases. That said - I have multi-gifted on occasion. I am aware of all other advantageous bugs in the game. I am just as guilty as everyone else who has taken advantage of these bugs.

I think it is very hypocritical of Game Insight to ban players for exploiting these bugs. These bugs are WELL-KNOWN by nearly everyone! If Game Insight care so much, they really should fix these bugs. That should be their number one priority - not thinking of new ways to extract money from players.

Since GI obviously does not care about the integrity of the game, they really shouldn't ban ANYONE.

That all said - my advice to everyone has already been stated by others: if you discover bugs or take advantage of them, keep it private. Nobody needs to know, and it is a way of protecting yourself. This is why I request that major exploitable bugs not be posted here in this forum.

Be careful everyone. Remember, play for fun, not to compete.
    gailg

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 4 Empty Glad you're back

Post  gailg Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:16 am

Admin wrote:Wow...

What a mess! I've been moving for the past few weeks (it's a LOT of work!!) and haven't been on here due to lack of time, and just being plain tired from moving.

I don't know what happened in Gibby's case - but here's the gist of what I know (from my experience in the gaming industry):

Players get banned ALL the time. Yes, something unjustly. The game companies simply don't care. They rather ban blindly than spend time and resources to look into abuse cases. That said - I have multi-gifted on occasion. I am aware of all other advantageous bugs in the game. I am just as guilty as everyone else who has taken advantage of these bugs.

I think it is very hypocritical of Game Insight to ban players for exploiting these bugs. These bugs are WELL-KNOWN by nearly everyone! If Game Insight care so much, they really should fix these bugs. That should be their number one priority - not thinking of new ways to extract money from players.

Since GI obviously does not care about the integrity of the game, they really shouldn't ban ANYONE.

That all said - my advice to everyone has already been stated by others: if you discover bugs or take advantage of them, keep it private. Nobody needs to know, and it is a way of protecting yourself. This is why I request that major exploitable bugs not be posted here in this forum.

Be careful everyone. Remember, play for fun, not to compete.

There you are! I was wondering when you were going to step in and tell us to pull our heads in!! I apologize for mentioning the banishing glitch in public. I thought long and hard about it, remembering how you didn't want that kind of thing talked about on here. I decided that since the word cheating (rampant or not) was mentioned on an open forum and that they were accused of downloading a banishing program, I thought it only fair to point out in their defense that it was simply another GI glitch. That several of us with no connection to Gibby or TJ have been using. I wondered actually if it was deliberately caused by the monster amulet we got that is something to with "swapping places with the thing to be banished blah blah" can't see that it does anything else. anyway, a million apologies Admin. cheers

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 pm

I have been UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!

Thank you all for your support. I am still fighting to get my level 402 returned. but as of now, I have nothing and am level 8. LOL. Sad

For those that know me, you know I will return the favor when I can Smile thanks for all the support you have shown me.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 pm

gibby wrote:I have been UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!

Thank you all for your support. I am still fighting to get my level 402 returned. but as of now, I have nothing and am level 8. LOL. Sad

For those that know me, you know I will return the favor when I can Smile thanks for all the support you have shown me.

Congrats cheers
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 pm

About flipping time!!! Very pleased for you!! If you would like to add me, I would be more than happy to help you out!!
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

Post  Dug Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Likewise, welcome back.
    If you need help, friend me and I will do all I can...
    gailg

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 4 Empty Level 8!!

Post  gailg Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Well I'm glad you're back even if it's just a shadow of your former self. Not good enough though, you got to level 402, were wrongly accused, given no warning or chance to state your case or defend yourself then busted!! And they dont have the knowhow to reinstate you??? Well lucky you have the support of your long time friends and us new ones to make you our new project until such time GI get their act together! Just shows how precarious this game is. Looking forward to helping you.
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Post  Carriejh77 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Yippeee! cheers I have followed your story and think it is all just so silly how you've been treated. I am very glad you are back, and I am more than willing to help as much as I can to help you reclaim your spot. Feel free to add me! Happy hunting and gifting and leveling! Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

Woohoo!! Good luck on the levels....happy to help if you need a friend cheers
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:36 am

I have a friend who returned from a crash and they restored his level, he's russian - of course! If they say it cannot be restored, don't believe them. I can ask the guy how he did it, if it's an issue of that. LMK!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:01 am

Evie_B wrote:Woohoo!! Good luck on the levels....happy to help if you need a friend cheers

Same here if need help getting back to your rightful level

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

Congrats on getting you account back, feel free to add me (:

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

banned again...lol. started a new thread. Smile
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 pm

I am one of the newer members of this forum and probably one of the newer MMplayers, but I'd still like to add my two cents to this whole conversation.
    I am not one of Gibby or Brittney's friends, although I do 'know' TrashaJoe and have been the recipient of her generosity in the past.

Brittney, I play and have played a number of online, social network type games which can be compared to MysteryManor. In every game, there are glitches and bugs which allow savvy players to advance more quickly than others. Sometimes those people who choose not to take advantage of these glitches get mad at the others. But, really, when you think about it.....why? Does it make one iota of difference to you and your game whether or not I am at level 42 or level 420? Its not a race. There is not a prize to see who gets to the end first. There is NO WINNER here. Its just a game which you can play at whatever rate you choose to play.

My goal was to get to level 99 as quickly as I could so that I could be of more use to my friends. Now that I've gotten there, I am laying back and taking the game slow. I don't want to get burned out on it before I have to. Because I know eventually I will. If Gibby or anyone else chooses to play and level up quickly, I say good for them! Its a game, have fun with it. Play it anyway you want to!

I really hope that Gibby was not banned from playing due to silly complaints from other players who view this as some kind of competition!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 am

Nicely said. I stopped taking leveling seriously after level 60. Really, to each their own. If GI is so worried about cheaters, they really need to secure their game. Instead, they're giving the message 'We don't really care.'
    gailg

Post  gailg Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 am

Admin wrote:Nicely said. I stopped taking leveling seriously after level 60. Really, to each their own. If GI is so worried about cheaters, they really need to secure their game. Instead, they're giving the message 'We don't really care.'

Well now that Gibby has been banned again, this time for stealing diamonds in some magical way, time to switch threads to the one Gibby has been banned again confused
    verna.woodley

MM Name : amy

Post  verna.woodley Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Gibby -
    Are you still trying to get back? Any word from the GI gestapo's?
    I appear as Verna Woodly here on mmuff b/c that is my dummy facebook account! But it is me amy form mm.
    Hope to see you back in action, I try to check on you daily Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 am