MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Banishing Snatchins Repeatedly

Banishing Snatchins Repeatedly Empty Banishing Snatchins Repeatedly

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 pm

So, has anyone else come across this glitch?

When I was trying to finally finish the snowdoll snatchins achievement I came across this glitch on purpose. By double clicking on the banish button and a snatchin within the manor I can keep the banish screen up permanently and banish the same snatchin without having to go find another one.

Does anyone else know what I'm asking about? Is this common and I just now figured it out?

Banishing Snatchins Repeatedly Empty Re: Banishing Snatchins Repeatedly

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm

kmad004 wrote:So, has anyone else come across this glitch?

When I was trying to finally finish the snowdoll snatchins achievement I came across this glitch on purpose. By double clicking on the banish button and a snatchin within the manor I can keep the banish screen up permanently and banish the same snatchin without having to go find another one.

Does anyone else know what I'm asking about? Is this common and I just now figured it out?

Ummm yeah this is one of the "glitches" we aren't supposed to talk about in open forum;)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:

Ummm yeah this is one of the "glitches" we aren't supposed to talk about in open forum;)

Hmmm...well it's kinda hard to know that you're not supposed to talk about it if no one talks about it...ya know?
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 am

Brad had a post about this in bugs.
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 am

kmad004 wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:

Hmmm...well it's kinda hard to know that you're not supposed to talk about it if no one talks about it...ya know?

This reminded me of...
    First rule of a fight club, never talk about fight club. Laughing

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 am

Please remove this post from open forums. Glitches and bugs like this should not be post publicly. If you wish to share, just say their is a glitch that you know so people can pm you
    Thank you

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 am

Brad5868 wrote:Please remove this post from open forums. Glitches and bugs like this should not be post publicly. If you wish to share, just say their is a glitch that you know so people can pm you
    Thank you

There is another detailed how to that needs to be removed as well as quoted info in the thread you started that needs to come down and I don't have a magic zapper!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    Brad5868 wrote:Please remove this post from open forums. Glitches and bugs like this should not be post publicly. If you wish to share, just say their is a glitch that you know so people can pm you
    Thank you

There is another detailed how to that needs to be removed as well as quoted info in the thread you started that needs to come down and I don't have a magic zapper!
    you don't hav a flashy-thing? Laughing
    that's the problem with quoting - just in this thread there are 3 quotes of the original theme already.. so everyone would have to change their posts, right?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm

That's why I wish I had a magic zapper:) A few years ago I was a moderator at another site and could zap posts that needed to disappear!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:That's why I wish I had a magic zapper:) A few years ago I was a moderator at another site and could zap posts that needed to disappear!
    I want a zapper! even better: in real life! I could SO have used it at work today... Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am