Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

I just set up a weakened ancient skeleton 3/10

summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

I just set up a weakened ancient skeleton 3/10

Post  summerville on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 pm

If anyone would be willing to do the same ( I can take mine down to 1/10). We can beat the quests for a lot less $$ working together as others have said.
    Any friend of mine willing to work together?
    Soozicle

Re: I just set up a weakened ancient skeleton 3/10

Post  Soozicle on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 pm

This is a beautiful idea, now that we know how it works, we can help each other. Unfortunately I'm past the ancient skeletons and don't see them in my manor anymore. If I can manage to get past the next one, the vampires, I'll try my best to leave my vamp at as low of a level as I can for peeps to use when they get to him.

I think the game resets them, though. I had a friend earlier today have one at 1/10, so I asked her not to banish him so I could use him, too. She agreed, but by then he had disappeard from her manor (from her view), but he was still there at 10/10 when I visited her. We can't ask people to not completely banish them though because they'd not get to do the next monster quest, and we only have three more days, right?
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

Post  summerville on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:28 am

I left mine at 1/10 and have moved on to vamps. I will leave him at 1/10 as well. The trick is, you have to leave my manor and come back. If you just go for the next one that appears it will be 10/10. Much experimenting last night! Thank you friends who helped!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 am