MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess?

mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess? Empty Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess?

Post  mlle. scarlett Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 pm

I haven't gotten a quest and with only 4 days left wonder if I should just go ahead and use the weapons I have against them when I encounter these guys at friends' manors?
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess? Empty Re: Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess?

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Don't do it! Your very last quest will be to banish 10 of each of them.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess? Empty Re: Is there a quest involving the dark adept and priestess?

Post  mlle. scarlett Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks for the reply Jensmomma. I assume the same is true of Gargoyles? Just realized I've never had a quest to deal with them either! Although I'll probably never banish 10 ancient mummies so I'll never get any other quests!
    JenMomma5476

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes, the same is true for the gargoyle. Are you trying to banish the creatures on your own or are you attacking ones that have already been weakened by someone else?
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 pm

What brings up the quest for gargoyles or dark adept/priestess of chaos? I don't have any more monster quests since I finished the dark knight (I think). I'm still collecting flaming skulls for diamond van helsing.
    JenMomma5476

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi Shadowcat. I sure wish I could tell you for sure. I remember having a break after the Dark Knight where I didn't have to find any creatures. Then something triggered banishing 10 snooty succubi, then the gargoyles, and finally the dark adept and priestess of chaos. Perhaps someone with a far better memory than I can give more details.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks! Was there ever a quest for completing the solver, gold, and platinum van helsing?
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Shadowcat wrote:What brings up the quest for gargoyles or dark adept/priestess of chaos? I don't have any more monster quests since I finished the dark knight (I think). I'm still collecting flaming skulls for diamond van helsing.
    My dark adept/priestess of chaos quests came after I completed the explore living room with mist quest (which I had for days and days).
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm

CamilleMM wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:What brings up the quest for gargoyles or dark adept/priestess of chaos? I don't have any more monster quests since I finished the dark knight (I think). I'm still collecting flaming skulls for diamond van helsing.
    My dark adept/priestess of chaos quests came after I completed the explore living room with mist quest (which I had for days and days).

Ah, that explains it. I've had that stupid quest for mist in the living room for days now and I can't seem to get it there! I guess I'll keep after it...
    JenMomma5476

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Shadowcat wrote:Thanks! Was there ever a quest for completing the solver, gold, and platinum van helsing?

There is a quest to complete the diamond Van Helsing but not the silver and gold.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 am

JenMomma5476 wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:Thanks! Was there ever a quest for completing the solver, gold, and platinum van helsing?

There is a quest to complete the diamond Van Helsing but not the silver and gold.

Good to know... I will hold off on the diamond one then. Thanks!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Don't forget to look at the guides section and read the zombie quests guide...besides, KMAD's list, follow-ups have given more information.

What I want to know is what happens if I charge the 5 collections of skeleton parts. Will I have another event pop up or quest? I'm on the 10 priestess and dark adept quest.

I remember that exploring one stream of room quests sparked a set of zombie quests....then, another set of rooms sparked a new set of monsters. I've taken screen shots of all the quests. I'll take a look and see what there might be missing from the Gide section and add to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm