MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+13
Trekker
Savannah123
Debinapril
Caz
Mogul
engineer
mlle. scarlett
hawkeyegirl
Soozicle
pianofingers
Camille
Dazza JP
LaVentosa
17 posters

Version 1.9.1 in store

Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Version 1.9.1 in store - Page 2 Empty First Warning

Post  Savannah123 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 am

My husband's Ipad did the same thing, are you running Wifi with 3G? It was in the gift section also, but at the time the Wifi had shut off and the 3G kicked in when the Warning box came up. A lot of people have posted this same problem.
    CJ

Friend Code : 9ae3f1
    MM Name : CJ

Version 1.9.1 in store - Page 2 Empty Re: Version 1.9.1 in store

Post  CJ Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Savannah123 wrote:My husband's Ipad did the same thing, are you running Wifi with 3G? It was in the gift section also, but at the time the Wifi had shut off and the 3G kicked in when the Warning box came up. A lot of people have posted this same problem.

No it was just plain old wifi. I have been tapping a bit slower since. I have emailed GI now and am waiting a response.
    jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Post  jill4444 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    engineer wrote:
    mlle. scarlett wrote:and what does it mean when I try to respond to a request and 'empty para something or other'. Got this 3 times today.
    I think it means you're trying to gift to someone who is no longer your friend, but I could be wrong on that...
    had the same yesterday - and I haven't updated yet. You are probably right about the "unfriended person" Wink

I've run into this as well and wondered what it was. Seems like that person should be removed from your friends list or developers should add a friendlier message so we know what it means! Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm