MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+4
jesskerz
summerville
pianofingers
Soozicle
8 posters

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update

Soozicle
    Soozicle

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update Empty NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update

Post  Soozicle Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I thought I saw it go up at least once after the update, but now when I visit friends I can tip and energize helpers normally... the count increases as I do so but now I'm at reputation level 51 (which requires 4160 points), and I'm up to 4292 points but my reputation level is not increasing. I just show as being maxed out.

Anybody else have this problem?!?! People are going to start thinking I'm not bothering to leave tips.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update Empty Re: NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Your Rep is 51 already? That was quick! Very Happy Congrats, you've maxed out! Can't get any higher than that.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update Empty Re: NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update

Post  Soozicle Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh wow, really?! Now that I think about it I think I read somewhere there was a max on that and I thought that blew. Now I really do!! Well, I won't feel so bad that I keep leveling up and my rep doesn't go up with it!! What a Face

Anybody found a way to get around the tip max yet?

Last edited by Soozicle on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 pm

15 actions per friend, every 24 hours? Nope, haven't found a way around that.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Boo. It would be nice to be able to repay a friend that has gone out of their way to help you by making sure they never have a room without a tip.

On a side note, I still can't believe people are such stinkers as to tell bankers not to tip them, or worse, delete them. They didn't get to choose what they are, they shouldn't be penalized for leaving GIFTS. That's so rude!! The worst I've ever done in that regard is remove one low-level banker from my helpers; she wasn't playing much anyway and I could really use the higher level explorer that was next on the "helper list". The first person I ever friended is a banker and I refuse to ever delete her. I guess I'm just sentimental!

Last edited by Soozicle on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    summerville
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update Empty Old gypsy woman

Post  summerville Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 am

Can u pm me what u r talking about? I've been trying to restore my 84. Level, now at 50' but I will use all the help I can get. Thx....if u will help!
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Post  jesskerz Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 am

Thank u! I'm a banker and it's so hard for me to level up cuz I get b****** at when I leave tips in rooms! It's so annoying!
    bex1

Friend Code : 8e001c
    MM Name : bex

Post  bex1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:14 pm

whats the issue with the bankers?
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 pm

bex1 wrote:whats the issue with the bankers?
    Some people just don't like banker tips to be left at their manors, so it can be hard for bankers to use up all their strength. No "issue" per se, but just how some people like to play, I guess.
    Ms scarlet

NOT A BUG - Reputation level is not increasing after 1.9 update Empty Bankers.

Post  Ms scarlet Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Bankers can be awesome friends....as I am one...lol....we can wake up your sleeping helpers for free...ask all your banker friends to come visit and wake your helpers for you. Once most understand they have that ability they can be very useful friends.

I jus tell friends to send me a message for wake up and will visit ASAP. For a banker it is the same as far as the energy/points etc as tipping rooms.

Also, I ask my friend who they prefer woken up if I'm low on energy or used close to my 15 wake ups for them.

I'm not offended and totally understand the tipping with coins is not always welcomed when experience tips are really what everyone would prefer. But I'm always happy with something rather than nothing... :-)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:58 pm

bex1 wrote:whats the issue with the bankers?

Here is a list of how banker's are useful as well:
    http://www.mmuff.com/t417-bankers-unite-reasons-you-need-us-d?highlight=banker*

I'm updating now, so I hope to be able to add to this list. Very Happy
    Ms scarlet

Post  Ms scarlet Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes especially when using the turtle or strong charms your helpers sleep off quickly....if you have good banker friends they can pop over and wake up helpers to continue your searching...thanks for the great list of why bankers are useful Mbstr8k cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm