MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
engineer
dotje
Brisa68
Amelia
CJ
hippolyra
Dazza JP
PegWalt
pianofingers
Milko
LaVentosa
CheezerWhizzer
16 posters

Full Moon Quests

Full Moon Quests Empty Full Moon Quests

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 am

Quests for the Full Moon

TitleQuest Goal...Quest Completed In... Rewards
    A Visit from an Old FriendHunting Room in Silhouette 200 EXP, 300 Coins
    A Firm HandshakeHallway at Night 200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Birds of a FeatherBanish 3 Zombie LieutenantsManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    We're No SlouchesBanish 3 Skeleton GeneralsManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    A Test of StrengthBanish 10 ZombiesManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Let's Rattle Some BonesBanish 10 SkeletonsManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Bite Me Once, I'll Bite You TwiceBanish 10 VampiresManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Freestyle Chainsaw MassacreBanish 10 HomunculusManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    A Typical ExorcismBanish 10 DemonsManor200 EXP, 600 Coins
    Based on the Film HowlBanish 10 WerewolvesManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Piasters! Piasters!Banish 10 PiratesManor200 EXP, 500 Coins
    Banish and DryBanish 10 Swamp CreaturesManor200 EXP, 500 Coins
    Our Service is Difficult and DangerousBanish 10 Dreadful ManiacsManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Sleepy HollowBanish 10 Headless HorsemenManor200 EXP, 300 Coins
    Who is Practicing Voodoo?Banish 10 Vicious ZombiesManor (24000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Scattered ScrollsScroll with RunesFortune-Telling Room150 EXP, 220 Coins
    New PassionCharge Golden Rose ArtifactBanish Succubi100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Remedy for All Ills Golden ScarabBanish Mummies100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Someone is Clattering ChainsBall and ChainBanish Phantoms100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Weapon of the PharaohsSickle SwordBanish Mummies100 EXP, 200 Coins
    All AboardAmun-Ra BoatBanish Ancient Mummies100 EXP, 200 Coins
    In the Necromancer's PowerBanish 10 Ancient SkeletonsManor (27000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Vampires That Are Not Afraid of the SunBanish 5 Bloodthirsty VampiresManor (48000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Genetically Modified HomunculusBanish 5 Sly HomunculusManor (57000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    How To Become a FairyCharge Golden Calla ArtifactFT Room, Idol Phenom, Gypsy Baron, Old Gypsy Woman, Help Friends150 EXP, 220 Coins
    The Cook Stopped CookingCharge Golden Poppy ArtifactBanish Succubi100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Lust for ImmortalityGolden PyramidBanish Ancient Mummy100 EXP, 200 Coins
    He Appointed Himself PharaohPharaoh's TiaraBanish Ancient Mummy100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Sphinx RiddleWise SphinxCollection 116100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Not a Day Without a Heroic DeedBanish 10 Ancient MummiesManor100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Tulips for the BeautyGolden Tulip CollectionBanish Succubi
    Werewolves That are not Afraid of SilverBanish 5 Giant WerewolvesManor (78000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    The Beauty's LipsCharge Golden Lily of the Valley ArtifactRoom 51, UFO Phenom, Gypsy Woman, Gypsy Elder, Help Friends
    New Wave of PiratesBanish 5 Savage PiratesManor (84000 Coins Instant Banish)100 EXP, 200 Coins
    We're Starting the InvestigationGraveclothesBanish Phantoms100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Cunning PoisonerVial with PoisonBanish Phantoms100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Ritual WeaponSinister DaggerBanish Phantoms100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Portrait of the PrinceGhostly PortraitBanish Phantom Guards100 EXP, 200 Coins
    Forgery and DeceptionGhost CrownCollection 119
    The Swamps Have Gotten Even More DangerousBanish 5 Swamp MonstersManor

Just FYI, it's cheaper to buy the roses for the New Passion, How to Become a Fairy, and The Cook Stopped Cooking quest (10 Diamonds) than to buy the rollers for the Succubus (20 Diamonds) when you run out of them.

I completed some of the quests by default, meaning I already had the item needed for the quest and simply went to the quest completed screen. Therefore, I do not know what all of the creatures are that you have to banish for items. For example, while looking for the Ball and Chain I recieved other items in the collection from the phantoms. When I found the Ball and Chain I didn't get the initial quest screen for the other items so I don't know specifically what it is you were supposed to have banished for them, hence the default of 'Banish Phantoms' for the other quests.

Also, be prepared to go broke.

Last edited by kmad004 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
    CheezerWhizzer

Full Moon Quests Empty Re: Full Moon Quests

Post  CheezerWhizzer Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks for posting this. I've finished several of them. For the first time EVER, I need coins!

I have tried to banish the baddies in the manors of my friends rather than my own so that they stay available for others.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:32 pm

CheezerWhizzer wrote:
    I have tried to banish the baddies in the manors of my friends rather than my own so that they stay available for others.
    Did it work? Because it didn't for me...
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Yep. I have scads of baddies but can't find the ones I need in my friends manors.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 am

If you want "baddies" in you own manor, banish you other monsters such as snatchins robots and aliens, and they will be replaced with the new people.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Brad5868 wrote:If you want "baddies" in you own manor, banish you other monsters such as snatchins robots and aliens, and they will be replaced with the new people.
    wonders over wonders... What a Face I think, I'm playing a different game than you all. Laughing
    dosn't work that way in MY manor...
    Milko
    Milko

Friend Code : 9334f9
    MM Name : milko

Post  Milko Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 pm

I've also got another quest that requires banishing phantoms. It's "We are starting the investigation", the goal is to get Gravesclothes.

And I have no luck so far. Got the Ball and Chain almost immediately with the Turtle, but this one seems next to impossible Crying or Very sad
    Milko
    Milko

Friend Code : 9334f9
    MM Name : milko

Post  Milko Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh, and on the topic of going broke - is there a foolproof way to get lots of coins fast? I've been charging the Hyperboloid collection so far, but I'm all out of both collection items and charging items. And my diamonds are running low. Any suggestions?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Milko, banish the gypsy girls and women while running a turtle, and charge the Gypsy Beauty collections for 8000 coins.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 am

Milko wrote:Oh, and on the topic of going broke - is there a foolproof way to get lots of coins fast? I've been charging the Hyperboloid collection so far, but I'm all out of both collection items and charging items. And my diamonds are running low. Any suggestions?

Charge all the collections that give coins. Although it will cost you a lot of charging items the coins add up. Also, run the artifacts that increase coins and use a Buddha when searching rooms. No more is the turtle enough. Use every charm you can.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 pm

kmad004 wrote:No more is the turtle enough. Use every charm you can.
    Oh I love that one Very Happy
    I should sticky it on my Ipad - perhaps with a: "Behold.. you fool! -" in front of it ...*lol* jocolor
    I fired up lots of Hand of Midas as well in the last few days by the way.. good for the gypsiebanishing...
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Full Moon Quests Empty Full Moon Quests

Post  PegWalt Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 am

I have Quest Remedy for All Ills & it says to banish mummies to get Golden Scarab. Do you only banish Mummy or can you banish Ancient Mummy also? I do see a few more quests further down the line to banish Ancient Mummies. So, is it best to just do Mummy for this quest. They both require the same weapon.

The same for Quest Someone is Clattering Chains. It says to banish phantoms to get Ball & Chain. Do you only banish Phantom or can you banish Phantom Knight also?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 am

Before banishing, check the list of items that a creature can give (see the icons below the banish button). If the item you need is there, then yes, you can banish the creature for a chance at receiving the item (note: the more items a creature has in its 'shop', the less chances you have of getting it).

The quest is dependent on you having the item in your inventory, not on where you acquired it. So if you received it as a gift from a friend, that will complete your quest too.

You might want to save your weapons instead for the monster banishing quests, when the requirement is to banish 10x of a specific monster.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:36 am

I have a explore mist in the living room quest, can't see this listed on here, any one else had this ??
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 am

Dazza JP wrote:I have a explore mist in the living room quest, can't see this listed on here, any one else had this ??
    Not yet - good to know, thx!
    The above list is not yet complete I think there are at least a few quests like... banishing the Priestess of chaos or the dark adept I think (not there yet and not sure I'll get there - the hundreds of flarepistols for the swampmonsters are killing me here ... anyone have seen a 1/10 swamp monster floating around?
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:14 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:I have a explore mist in the living room quest, can't see this listed on here, any one else had this ??
    Not yet - good to know, thx!
    The above list is not yet complete I think there are at least a few quests like... banishing the Priestess of chaos or the dark adept I think (not there yet and not sure I'll get there - the hundreds of flarepistols for the swampmonsters are killing me here ... anyone have seen a 1/10 swamp monster floating around?

1/10 Swamp monster is in a player called VIPHA who is number 46 in the top players list
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am

Any remaining uncle snatches or sly uncles In top player lists?
    CJ

Friend Code : 9ae3f1
    MM Name : CJ

Post  CJ Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 pm

I am on this too now. Hope its not another Emerald/Neptune. Can use all the tricks/purchase items to get it but expect it will be painful Sad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 am

CJ wrote:

I am on this too now. Hope its not another Emerald/Neptune. Can use all the tricks/purchase items to get it but expect it will be painful Sad
    Can you tell me which quest brought out the mist in living room quest? meaning - which one did i complete before? I'm having a mist there right now and don't want to banish it if it is the next quest to come up....
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Post  Amelia Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 am

The quests that I had to get to the Mist in the Living room are (I believe):

Charge Collection #120
    Banish 10 Gargoyles
    Night in the Bedroom
    Silhouette in the Hallway
    Explore the Labratory
    Mist in the Living Room

Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something. Very Happy

Hope that helps!
    Brisa68

Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

Post  Brisa68 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:58 pm

lillylyn wrote:The quests that I had to get to the Mist in the Living room are (I believe):

Charge Collection #120
    Banish 10 Gargoyles
    Night in the Bedroom
    Silhouette in the Hallway
    Explore the Labratory
    Mist in the Living Room

Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something. Very Happy

Hope that helps!

After this I had...

Night in Fortune Telling Room
    Silhouette in African Room

Hopefully, I didn't forget one Wink Wink
    dotje
    dotje

Post  dotje Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Guys,

You're all far ahead of me. I'm trying to get the diploma's for the golden van helsing, I need to charge 3 sets of pirates right now.

How many sets of Maniacs will be needed for the next diploma? Or is there already a thread about how many sets needed to get each diploma's?

Thanks for any help provided!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm

dotje wrote:Guys,

You're all far ahead of me. I'm trying to get the diploma's for the golden van helsing, I need to charge 3 sets of pirates right now.

How many sets of Maniacs will be needed for the next diploma? Or is there already a thread about how many sets needed to get each diploma's?

See the link in my post towards the end of the Updates thread. It tells you #s of charged collections and items.
    dotje
    dotje

Post  dotje Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm

engineer wrote:
    dotje wrote:Guys,

See the link in my post towards the end of the Updates thread. It tells you #s of charged collections and items.

I found it! Thank you so much for your help. Now I know how many items I need before I go back to my manor after banishing the monsters.
    mparker

Friend Code : 9fd523
    MM Name : mpp

Post  mparker Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Milko wrote:Oh, and on the topic of going broke - is there a foolproof way to get lots of coins fast? I've been charging the Hyperboloid collection so far, but I'm all out of both collection items and charging items. And my diamonds are running low. Any suggestions?

I look at this as MM finally figuring out how to incorporate all of the elements they build into the game…though it sounds like the reward is not worth the chase. Still finishing up Golden Van Helsing myself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:52 am