MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Detective box

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Detective box Empty Detective box

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 am

Where or how to find it? I need it to explore oceanic room:)
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Detective box Empty Re: Detective box

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 am

Have a look at the achievment-thread in the guides sections. There are achievments where you get it.
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 am

afro
    LaVentosa wrote:Have a look at the achievment-thread in the guides sections. There are achievments where you get it.
    Have checked it but so far what I found is a box that contains 50 golden seeds and 50 golden corals.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:57 am

Sakura wrote: afro
    LaVentosa wrote:Have a look at the achievement-thread in the guides sections. There are achievements where you get it.
    Have checked it but so far what I found is a box that contains 50 golden seeds and 50 golden corals.
    Alright. I'm confused. We are talking about the Detective's chest, right? That one contains a Snatchers chest and a 2 Silver YingYangs.
    I know I got one of those when I finished th 5th ribbon of the Dynamo-Achievment (No26)
    Why would you need that one for the oceanic room? But if you need corals and found the other box with them in it - where is the problem? confused
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am

My detective chests contained I believe 500 of runes, corals, batteries, containers and gravitrons.

It's a different chest that has the snatchins and turtles.
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Have a look at the achievement-thread in the guides sections. There are achievements where you get it.
    Alright. I'm confused. We are talking about the Detective's chest, right? That one contains a Snatchers chest and a 2 Silver YingYangs.
    I know I got one of those when I finished th 5th ribbon of the Dynamo-Achievment (No26)
    Why would you need that one for the oceanic room? But if you need corals and found the other box with them in it - where is the problem? confused
    Inside detective chest you can find 500 of golden corals while the other chest( I don't know what kind of chest) it contains only 50 golden corals. The problem is 50 is too little:(
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Sakura wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Inside detective chest you can find 500 of golden corals while the other chest( I don't know what kind of chest) it contains only 50 golden corals. The problem is 50 is too little:(

I got the detective's chest when I finished the achievement where you have to use 500 tools (bye bye snails!). The game said I got the snatchin items and turtle but got the detective's chest instead. To make this even more confusing, these are all inside the artisan's chest--when you open that, you get a golden chest (collection items) and the detective chest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am