MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
oneuc
Camille
karen_ni
Trekker
Caz
LaVentosa
Soozicle
Rosuke
pao
Brisa68
Pinky
GraceMarie
oneble
Cyprus31
Sakura
gherkinkhan
ycul
chrismmuff
CheezerWhizzer
Debinapril
Martino
sygon
Bettsy
Dazza JP
Essex girl
Samc147
Barbara
BittyBrain
pianofingers
rufus
34 posters

New update 1.9 now at the app store

Rosuke

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 3 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  Rosuke Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    Jacobsplace wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Rosuke wrote:Woah, the items to banish snatchins now cost between 11'000 and 24'000 coins .....;(
    I BEG YOUR PARDON??? affraid
    I just looked at that, but you get them in 10s instead of singles!!
    Ah... alright then. I thought, I had to stack up on those as well... Blowing through my cash pretty fast right now Smile

Ha! You are right - I have overseen that are sold in packages now - I was so shocked by the price Laughing Razz
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 3 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  Trekker Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Samc147 wrote:Yes there are new collections, now need to work out which levels can gift which bits for charging them? I know so far Level 188 has give me tea. 113 has give me tea. 100 has give me the colour band. Yes you can eat cakes. All my friends that have updated can now visit people.

Oh sure now the cakes work, and suddenly they've disappeared from my gift list. Go figure. Smile
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Has anyone had an issue where they have updated but they game says they haven't? No one can visit me anymore because they are getting a message that I haven't updated yet but I did last night. I am not sure how to update again as it doesn't show anymore as being available to update and I have tried shutting down my ipad and restarting as well as completely quitting out of my game to no avail. Help anyone?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Unlimited snatchin/gypsy banishing works anywhere/anytime...check my thread for details! Look in the bugs section.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

karen_ni wrote:Has anyone had an issue where they have updated but they game says they haven't? No one can visit me anymore because they are getting a message that I haven't updated yet but I did last night. I am not sure how to update again as it doesn't show anymore as being available to update and I have tried shutting down my ipad and restarting as well as completely quitting out of my game to no avail. Help anyone?

Funny you should mention this. I just ran into this problem now, when trying to visit a friend who I know has updated. I just keep getting the error message that her version is old, yet she is able to visit me just fine.

EDIT: I got the same error message when trying to visit you, too.
    GraceMarie
    GraceMarie

Friend Code : F4165f
    MM Name : Grace

Post  GraceMarie Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

gherkinkhan wrote:
    GraceMarie wrote:I can't visit over half the folks on my friends list. The game has not asked me to update not sure what to do. How do I update when it's not in my apps update? Thx

In app store update it doesn't say there's a new version? You can't update through the game if that's what you mean? Otherwise I'd shut it down, double click home button after that and you should see apps in memory, sorta Smile. Hold down on the mm app until it squiggles with a minus sign. Click on it and it should go away. Then restart your iPad and try app store updates again.

Thx so much gherkinkhan
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Trekker wrote:
    karen_ni wrote:Has anyone had an issue where they have updated but they game says they haven't? No one can visit me anymore because they are getting a message that I haven't updated yet but I did last night. I am not sure how to update again as it doesn't show anymore as being available to update and I have tried shutting down my ipad and restarting as well as completely quitting out of my game to no avail. Help anyone?

Funny you should mention this. I just ran into this problem now, when trying to visit a friend who I know has updated. I just keep getting the error message that her version is old, yet she is able to visit me just fine.

EDIT: I got the same error message when trying to visit you, too.

Karen, try exploring a few rooms, my other friend did and now I'm able to visit her,

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Really wish I would have completed the tool achievement before upgrade....that will never happen now. I'm really starting to get irritated with this game and how greedy game insight is. Why even have coins? I can't wait to get unfriended more for being a banker. Rolling Eyes Sad
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm FREE! Razz Finally released from house arrest. Spent yesterday evening visitng friends that have upgraded their game and going silly with tips and sending wish list items.
    oneuc

Post  oneuc Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 am

Visiting friends it much faster, a huge improvement over what it was with the past update. Although it looks like over half of my friends have not yet upgraded. The one thing that I can't stand is that I banish all the snatch'ns, aliens, etc one my home screen and I am left with robots which I need oil cans to banish. I hate the Robots as the oil cans do seem to drop more often now but not nearly enough to deal with the Robots. I cycled power on my iPad and I still have all Robots and one Gypsy Woman.

I noticed the new collections 106 (walking dead) -126 (unsurpassed hunter) but I have no idea how to collect these items. I have both the Pirate Brig and Flying Saucer open but none of the items show up there. Anybody have any ideas where I can gather these items? The same goes for the Artifacts 4-8 - where do you get those?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 am

New collections for July 2nd update 1.9 are:

86 Committee of five: reward: turtles, angry idols, and some experience
    87 grand festival of lights: reward: experience and silver sun
    88 festive masquerade: reward: experience, tesla coil and laughing Buddha

The new chargers for these collections are:
    Bag of tea
    Silver dollar
    Color bands
    American anthem -- requires level 99 to gift
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 am

oneuc wrote:Visiting friends it much faster, a huge improvement over what it was with the past update. Although it looks like over half of my friends have not yet upgraded. The one thing that I can't stand is that I banish all the snatch'ns, aliens, etc one my home screen and I am left with robots which I need oil cans to banish. I hate the Robots as the oil cans do seem to drop more often now but not nearly enough to deal with the Robots. I cycled power on my iPad and I still have all Robots and one Gypsy Woman.

I noticed the new collections 106 (walking dead) -126 (unsurpassed hunter) but I have no idea how to collect these items. I have both the Pirate Brig and Flying Saucer open but none of the items show up there. Anybody have any ideas where I can gather these items? The same goes for the Artifacts 4-8 - where do you get those?

The collections and artifacts you mentioned above were new in the last update 1.8.2. So far no quests or room searches provide the items. However, some people have gotten them, but we are unsure how other than by gifting. If you want more info on those collections and artifacts look for the thread on the 1.8.2 update. Very Happy
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:23 am

Yay I'm free at last!! friend visiting is possible again and feels a bit quicker than before. Just waiting for more friends to update so I don't keep getting that annoying 'not yet updated' message and having to go back to my home page to start with another friend :-(
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 am

Mbstr8k wrote:New collections for July 2nd update 1.9 are:

86 Committee of five: reward: turtles, angry idols, and some experience
    87 grand festival of lights: reward: experience and silver sun
    88 festive masquerade: reward: experience, tesla coil and laughing Buddha

The new chargers for these collections are:
    Bag of tea
    Silver dollar
    Color bands
    American anthem -- requires level 99 to gift
    cool. even not being an US-Citizen that sounds like 4th of July to me! so.. tomorrow!
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Essex girl wrote:Ive installed the update and i can visit friends whove also done so. But they cant visit me! It says i havent updated. A couple of my friends are already in the same boat. I hope we've not swapped one set of problems for another...

Hi Essex girl, have sent a friend request - us Essex girls ought to stick together :-)
    Avis
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 3 Empty New Roamers to banish

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Along with the new quests comes new roamers:

I've updated the roamers list under the guides section. Names the roamers, what is needed to banish and the rewards.

http://www.mmuff.com/t326-guide-banishing-manor-roamers-what-it-requires-and-rewards

I've also updated two other guides with the new collection numbers and reward information.
    justice

MM Name : Justice

Post  justice Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:26 am

well you gotta love GI now laser pointers cost 5 & 10 diamonds insted of 900 & 2000 coins. Its all about the money with them
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Long ago during the Easter event, if you had too many charms and a helper going at one time, it would push the event off screen and never come back. Has anyone had one of each charm, a double energy, and a helper going to make sure that doesn't happen this time around? I already have 8 notifications running along that right side before I even start any charms, so I'd have 14 if I do everything at once.

Just want to make sure I'm not hosing myself on the current July 4 and full moon events.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 am

Elizabeth0 wrote:Long ago during the Easter event, if you had too many charms and a helper going at one time, it would push the event off screen and never come back. Has anyone had one of each charm, a double energy, and a helper going to make sure that doesn't happen this time around? I already have 8 notifications running along that right side before I even start any charms, so I'd have 14 if I do everything at once.

Just want to make sure I'm not hosing myself on the current July 4 and full moon events.

Whoa!! THAT was what stopped the easterbutton? I missed that one.
    I was running Hand of Midas, a Turtle, a golden Elefant and a silver Buddha yesterday - I'm still good. Did nothing about energy though, because I levelled up so fast, I didn't need it.
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 pm

I tried it and everything went fine. All the event stuff stayed in the list to scroll thru and was still there afterwards when all the charms ended cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am