MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+5
Bettsy
Mbstr8k
Dazza JP
Samc147
Sally McKegg
9 posters

Pirate ship and crop circles

Sally McKegg

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty Pirate ship and crop circles

Post  Sally McKegg Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 am

Hi, I am level 107 and a friend of mine Rolf me that I had a pirate ship on the LHS of my manor and crop circles forming under the hallway. Well, I can see neither of these things in my manor. In fact, I can't see them in anybody else's either? Any ideas what is going on? By the way, I have four quests to complete...Board on board, Neptune, Voldemort and the laboratory. Thanks!
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty Re: Pirate ship and crop circles

Post  Samc147 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am

Sally McKegg wrote:Hi, I am level 107 and a friend of mine Rolf me that I had a pirate ship on the LHS of my manor and crop circles forming under the hallway. Well, I can see neither of these things in my manor. In fact, I can't see them in anybody else's either? Any ideas what is going on? By the way, I have four quests to complete...Board on board, Neptune, Voldemort and the laboratory. Thanks!

Hi, when you complete those quests, you will be able to build the ship and the space room, you can only see these things when you are ready to do them. Once you are ready you will see them on peoples manors when they have done them or are ready to do them, they are room 16 and 17. You can search on this site for help on how to do Neptune and Emerald quests etc.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 am

Samc147 wrote:
    Sally McKegg wrote:Hi, I am level 107 and a friend of mine Rolf me that I had a pirate ship on the LHS of my manor and crop circles forming under the hallway. Well, I can see neither of these things in my manor. In fact, I can't see them in anybody else's either? Any ideas what is going on? By the way, I have four quests to complete...Board on board, Neptune, Voldemort and the laboratory. Thanks!

Hi, when you complete those quests, you will be able to build the ship and the space room, you can only see these things when you are ready to do them. Once you are ready you will see them on peoples manors when they have done them or are ready to do them, they are room 16 and 17. You can search on this site for help on how to do Neptune and Emerald quests etc.

Definitely look at the emerald and neptune help on this site, I was able to complete both very quickly, some players can be on these quests for months.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 am

Only when I finished the pirate brig, I started to see the pirate bottle incomplete in the corner in my a lot of my friends' manors. Same with the UFO. I thought that meant they were in the middle of building their brig or UFO, so I offered a few of them help with parts. They wrote back and said they didn't have the quests yet and that they didn't SEE the bottle or crop circle in their own manor.

I don't see either in my lower level friend's (below 50) manors.

I'm not sure why those of us working on or completing our building projects should see other's who haven't even started it. Maybe, because they have the quests leading up to their construction, but not the actual construction?
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 am

I noticed that I could now see the pirate ship bottle in the corner of some friends manors. It seems to be in 3 states of completion, bottle and knife with bits of wood, bottle with ship inside with cotton and scissors and then bottle with ship inside and the stopper in and held on place with cotton. I also thought that this indicated how far through the quest they were.

I guess that I will have to see how this changes and as I have just started collecting the bits to build my ship I should be able to see it progress.

Any help collecting all the bits would be gratefully received, so if you want to add me please let me know and I will happily accept.

hollie a

MM Name : hollie a

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty gettting crop circles

Post  hollie a Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:42 am

I have the main quest to gather the various crop circles, but not the individual quests on how to gather each one. I have completed other quests thinking I would start to get them and no such luck. The main quest hints that Takeshi had problems in his garden so I have been searching the garden. Is the main quest also the start of the first crop finding or am I missing something? Oh yeah .. the main quest that I currently have is called "A Trip to the Stars" if that helps any.
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty Getting Crop Circles

Post  PegWalt Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 pm

hollie a wrote:I have the main quest to gather the various crop circles, but not the individual quests on how to gather each one. I have completed other quests thinking I would start to get them and no such luck. The main quest hints that Takeshi had problems in his garden so I have been searching the garden. Is the main quest also the start of the first crop finding or am I missing something? Oh yeah .. the main quest that I currently have is called "A Trip to the Stars" if that helps any.

The quest A Trip to the Stars is to assemble the first part of the landing area of the Flying Saucer/UFO Room. To open up access to it, tap on the green photo of crop circles below Hallway on your manor. assemble the needed objects. When you have all of them, click on "upgrade" button. Then you will see a tiny screen "Landing Area is Ready" saying the first batch of fragments for Landing Area has been collected. and 4 fragments are left. After that the next quest should be Intergalactic Beacon. Click on the Crop Circle below Hallway again to assemble the beacon components. after this you are very close to completing this room.

Good luck!
    hollie a

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty clicked green photo.. cannot seem to gather pieces?!?!

Post  hollie a Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm

PegWalt wrote:
    hollie a wrote:I have the main quest to gather the various crop circles, but not the individual quests on how to gather each one. I have completed other quests thinking I would start to get them and no such luck. The main quest hints that Takeshi had problems in his garden so I have been searching the garden. Is the main quest also the start of the first crop finding or am I missing something? Oh yeah .. the main quest that I currently have is called "A Trip to the Stars" if that helps any.

The quest A Trip to the Stars is to assemble the first part of the landing area of the Flying Saucer/UFO Room. To open up access to it, tap on the green photo of crop circles below Hallway on your manor. assemble the needed objects. When you have all of them, click on "upgrade" button. Then you will see a tiny screen "Landing Area is Ready" saying the first batch of fragments for Landing Area has been collected. and 4 fragments are left. After that the next quest should be Intergalactic Beacon. Click on the Crop Circle below Hallway again to assemble the beacon components. after this you are very close to completing this room.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help. I did click on the green photo and see that I need several pieces to assemble it. I have been furiously searching the manor rooms in search of these pieces for several days now. Is there a secret or any advice to finding these crop circle pieces? Or am I on the right track to continuously search the manor rooms to eventually find them? Thank you again for your help!
    PegWalt

Post  PegWalt Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm

hollie a wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help. I did click on the green photo and see that I need several pieces to assemble it. I have been furiously searching the manor rooms in search of these pieces for several days now. Is there a secret or any advice to finding these crop circle pieces? Or am I on the right track to continuously search the manor rooms to eventually find them? Thank you again for your help!

It's been a while since I did this, but I think before the A Trip to the Stars quest there are 8 separate quests for each Crop Circle to be found with instructions on how or where to find it. So check your outstanding quests to find this information. I know one of them is found just by helping friends by leaving tips or wake ups.

There is another really good MM Fan Forum with a lot of specific quest information room by room under www.mmipadfunpage.com and just click on "The Rooms" tab in the heading. I hope this will help you.
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 pm

PegWalt wrote:
    hollie a wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Good luck!

It's been a while since I did this, but I think before the A Trip to the Stars quest there are 8 separate quests for each Crop Circle to be found with instructions on how or where to find it. So check your outstanding quests to find this information. I know one of them is found just by helping friends by leaving tips or wake ups.

There is another really good MM Fan Forum with a lot of specific quest information room by room under www.mmipadfunpage.com and just click on "The Rooms" tab in the heading. I hope this will help you.

I appreciate all of your help and advice. It seems I am getting the quests in a backwards fashion for some reason. I don't understand why but I will look into the link you shared. I don't believe I have been there yet. Thank you again for all of your help. Good luck to you as you progress through your manor!
    PegWalt

Pirate ship and crop circles Empty Crop circles

Post  PegWalt Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 pm

glad to help, Hollie! Good luck!
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:11 am

Bettsy wrote:I noticed that I could now see the pirate ship bottle in the corner of some friends manors. It seems to be in 3 states of completion, bottle and knife with bits of wood, bottle with ship inside with cotton and scissors and then bottle with ship inside and the stopper in and held on place with cotton. I also thought that this indicated how far through the quest they were.

I guess that I will have to see how this changes and as I have just started collecting the bits to build my ship I should be able to see it progress.

Any help collecting all the bits would be gratefully received, so if you want to add me please let me know and I will happily accept.

When you get to collecting pirates give me a shout Very Happy
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Hollie,
    I got the quests in that same crazy order too, I am just now collecting the crop circles even though I had the stars thing for months. I had to clear out the Neptune and Emerald and then they all came in a flood at once! I still need several of the crop circles but have been focused on the seasonal quests and not those for the moment.

Teri
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 am

Sablesrgreat wrote:Hollie,
    I got the quests in that same crazy order too, I am just now collecting the crop circles even though I had the stars thing for months. I had to clear out the Neptune and Emerald and then they all came in a flood at once! I still need several of the crop circles but have been focused on the seasonal quests and not those for the moment.

Teri

I've already gotten Neptune and emerald done before I got the stars things. I've also had a mission to kidnap a UFO pilot for months now but didn't even have the green map thing for a future UFO landing until a few days ago! Feel like I'm at a standstill because the current quests I have cannot be done. I feel much better to know I'm not the only one in this predicament...
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:45 am

My current quests are...
    Catch/kidnap UFO pilot
    Find island map piece on pirate brig(don't have a pirate brig yet)
    Find island map on UFO(don't currently have)
    Find final island map piece in room with idol phenom in it(been trying)
    Stars quest which is to gather crop circle pieces yet don't have any of those quests yet
    Search room with idol phenomenon in it 3x or 5x(I forget which)

I am pretty much in a standstill since I don't have the room required to complete my quests yet. The only 2 quests I have a chance with currently are those with the idol phenomenon but am of course having difficulty getting the idols to show now;-D
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 am

I have not gotten anything yet regarding the brig or island. I am still searching for three crop circles and three of the fragments to complete the zodiac.
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Sablesrgreat wrote:I have not gotten anything yet regarding the brig or island. I am still searching for three crop circles and three of the fragments to complete the zodiac.

We must all get our quests in varying orders. I have had the zodiac completed for quite some time now and have only 3 remaining island map pieces left to gather. No sign of the pirate brig yet but I need this to complete my island map pieces. I just got the green picture and can't start gathering any crop circles yet even tho I have the final quest to assemble them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:34 am