MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Occupations

Soozicle
    Soozicle

Occupations Empty Occupations

Post  Soozicle Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:31 pm

How do you find out what occupation you are? I figured what type of tip you leave depends on your occupation but you can't see that.

Occupations Empty Re: Occupations

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 pm

I friend requested you.. but can't find you on my list.. is Soozicle your MM name still?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Soozicle wrote:How do you find out what occupation you are? I figured what type of tip you leave depends on your occupation but you can't see that.

Ask a friend what your occupation is. It shows up when they visit you.:-). Despite MM instructions, you have the same occupation no matter who you leave tips for:-/

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Found you... you're a scientist!
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Evie_B wrote:I friend requested you.. but can't find you on my list.. is Soozicle your MM name still?

Yes, actually it should be easier to find because I put pink hearts before and after my name. Or at least I hope they show up for others that way.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 pm

You're actually blank until I visit your manor. That's why I couldn't find you. Once in your manor I see the hearts
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi Soozicle

Its Journey from your friends list. Since you added hearts to your name you show up as blank, no name, on my list.
    I can't visit friends since the last update so I was amazed to see you here!

If you are able to visit me, would you leave me a quick message on my wall, so at least I can post to you and thank you while on my MM site? Btw....thank you for your latest gifts!

I'm unable to visit high level players, basically anyone higher then 19...ugh, because of my old IPad. Also the last two updates have been impossible now for me to visit anyone.

I have another player whose name also shows up as blank....and when I could visit her, her name in her manor is also surrounded by symbols and hearts etc.

You might consider changing it or trying them just on the end of your name, b/c when you become just a blank, it's hard to remember which blank you are on my list and maybe others on your lists as well.

I miss seeing your name on my game!

Anyways, hope to see you around the game and here!

Journey
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

OH NO!!! Well that just won't do, won't do at all, will it? No wonder traffic had died down when I expected it to pick up! Thanks for letting me know, and thank goodness I thought to post here! I've changed it back, but put it in all caps so that it might be easier to spot when scrolling quickly.

Journey, I just sent you a gift... I intended to send more but I wasn't quick enough this time Sad.

So if I'm a Scientist, does that mean I leave experience? Or chance to find an item? I guess either is good.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh, and Journey, I probably sent you a gift request this evening. I'm running out of what I like to call "green blobs" and "pink blobs". I don't care what they call them, they're just blobs to me :-P I decided for the next couple of nights I'd send out requests for them to fill up my stash to hold me off for a while, at least until I figure out how to level up high enough to get some of the better goodies that I'm going after.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Soozicle wrote:

So if I'm a Scientist, does that mean I leave experience? Or chance to find an item? I guess either is good.

Experience Smile
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:

Experience Smile

YAY! That's what I was hoping for What a Face
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 am

I'm not sure which tips a scientist leaves, but will let you kno tomorrow when I go back online Smile

I'm a banker so I assume I increase coins for tips? LOL. I had to ask who I was, its the only way to do that. Silly huh?

HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Friend Code : 0a1d4a
    MM Name : HOJO1645

Occupations Empty i wonder what occupation i am

Post  HOJO 1645 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 am

For some reason I assumed that the occupation was somehow what avitar was choosen... silly me...
    And Soozicle, I know on mine I can see your name just fine (not blank) but no hearts... Sad Hopefully u get them to work...
    If anyone ever finds out my occupation let me know lol
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:45 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:For some reason I assumed that the occupation was somehow what avitar was choosen... silly me...
    And Soozicle, I know on mine I can see your name just fine (not blank) but no hearts... Sad Hopefully u get them to work...

HOJO. You can request one of your friends to let you know your occupation by sending them a message on their wall. Pick someone who seems to visit you often...I'm sure they will be glad to help!:-)
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 pm

HOJO 1645 wrote:For some reason I assumed that the occupation was somehow what avitar was choosen... silly me...

Soozicle's name is now back without hearts. The symbols make your name appear blank.

I will try to add you as a friend if that's ok with you, then I can tell you your occupation, hehe or, ask someone who visits you a lot, they will see it listed as soon as they visit you!

Journey
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Soozicle wrote:OH NO!!! Well that just won't do, won't do at all, will it? No wonder traffic had died down when I expected it to pick up! Thanks for letting me know, and thank goodness I thought to post here! I've changed it back, but put it in all caps so that it might be easier to spot when scrolling quickly.

Journey, I just sent you a gift... I intended to send more but I wasn't quick enough this time Sad.

No worries about being quick enough, happens to me a lot, especially on people I want to multi gift! LOL

So, if I only send you one, means my fingers were too slow! Haha
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Post  HOJO 1645 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Def add me... I have only been playing for about 15 days but i play mutliple times and gift as much as possible... almost a level 30... not sure if that is fast or nt but i feel i do all i can.. lol
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:Def add me... I have only been playing for about 15 days but i play mutliple times and gift as much as possible... almost a level 30... not sure if that is fast or nt but i feel i do all i can.. lol

That's fast to me! I'm just at or just past 30 (been out all day with soccer tourney, so I don't even know right now, so exhausted. LOL)

That seems fast to me. I try to play twice a day and gift daily too, especially to reciprocators first! It's taken me, maybe a month but I don't get online for hours at a time, and a have an iPad original and it's diff to play on with some things....but I keep slugging along, hehe

I will try to add you tonight but maybe in the AM...my mm name is Journey
    Will be seeing around then!

Nice to meet you btw!
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Post  HOJO 1645 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am

Well I am studying for the Dental National Boards right now.. so I use it as a study break.. and a distraction lol... But right now I am home 24/7 studying and it is so much more fun to play that then study. MIND over MATTER!! lol
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 am

Soozicle wrote:Oh, and Journey, I probably sent you a gift request this evening. I'm running out of what I like to call "green blobs" and "pink blobs". I don't care what they call them, they're just blobs to me :-P I decided for the next couple of nights I'd send out requests for them to fill up my stash to hold me off for a while, at least until I figure out how to level up high enough to get some of the better goodies that I'm going after.

Keep asking me for them and I'll send them daily...I have lots now b/c I was out and asking my whole friend list for them...LOL I'll just keep clicking my fingers, u keep sending me the request!

I had to ask everyone for möbius bows too, I ran out and now I have stock!
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:Well I am studying for the Dental National Boards right now.. so I use it as a study break.. and a distraction lol... But right now I am home 24/7 studying and it is so much more fun to play that then study. MIND over MATTER!! lol

Congrats to you! Wow dentistry is difficult. Do you have more schooling after this?

Have fun breaking study time with MM and good luck on the Boards!!
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Post  HOJO 1645 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:35 am

Yep I have2 more years ... Then the second part of the boards... then if I want to specialize 3-4 more years!! UHH so ready to be out of school and making money... So sick of being a student on loans! lol... thank you for the luck.. I could use it.. My boards are Wednesday...
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Post  HOJO 1645 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 am

What is your code so I can add you real quick?
    JourneyJourney

Post  JourneyJourney Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:What is your code so I can add you real quick?

I don't know off hand, silly huh?. I'll go turn my game on, but it takes awhile, when in there though I'll input your code Smile

Ive tried to add you yesterday and today....won't let me as too many have requested it Smile
    Mine is 00b41c. When you get it I'd like to delete it from here please. Not sure yet if I want it listed.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am