MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
Nat
Tita
ycul
smeeks1986
Juud
Waterkitsune
Jillllll
Trekker
slfranci
PegWalt
engineer
Admin
16 posters

The Unofficial RANT thread!!!!!!

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

The Unofficial RANT thread!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unofficial RANT thread!!!!!!

Post  ycul Mon May 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Hang in there Sara. don't worry about tending me anything. Just have fun and play your game. I'll still send you stuff.
    santa
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

The Unofficial RANT thread!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unofficial RANT thread!!!!!!

Post  Trekker Mon May 14, 2012 2:41 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:I am coming very close to hanging up my mystery manor hat and giving all my stuff away. I haven't been able to visit anyone in days! I was hoping the new update would fix my crashing problems but so far it has changed nothing. For all if my friends here...... Thank you so much for the many gifts you have sent me, I truly do appreciate them. Please post to my wall anything you need sent back because I am unable to visit your manor to see what you may need!

Sara, do you have programs running in the background that you may not know about? That's the only thing I can think of that might cause MM to crash, because it's such a memory hog. I used to have to reboot the iPad because of the game slowing down so much. It's been better lately, though.

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Closed everything (apparently my 4 yr old had every app open!) and restarted my iPad and was able to visit 4 friends. Of course that was mixed in with 27 crashes:( people need to hurry up and update!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

Close all background apps and restart iPad. Trim your friend list to no more than 500 friends. These things should help Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

It was nice of GI to fix it so that the screen refreshes after you banish one of the roamers so that they appear again....except now you can only banish one beach dude at a time!!!! Hit one, and the other one disappears. Argh.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Trekker wrote:It was nice of GI to fix it so that the screen refreshes after you banish one of the roamers so that they appear again....except now you can only banish one beach dude at a time!!!! Hit one, and the other one disappears. Argh.
    That only works in your own manor. When youre visiting someone else's manor they do Not reappear. And you're right, what's even more, they take a lot of others with them! Wtf! I thought that was going to be one nice change they made to make it easier to play and get achievements, but no.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 am

It's wierd the way things disappear when you're banishing roamers. Others appear - I have been on a banishing snatchin spree and ended up with a manor full of Joe-the-Farmers instead. Rolling Eyes

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

All this cool new stuff to do and I have no time to do turtle runs!!! Boo! At least I can work in some visits to my friends now with minimal crashing:) whoooohooooo and yay to being out of exile!!!!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 am

Missed you Sara. Ill try and visit later tonight! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:49 am