MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
Sablesrgreat
rab
wwragmom
myersli
Demdike
Rumorkid
Scottishlassie
Cajamina
ii
Ammie3a
Neodymm
Amelia
xoraique
Mbstr8k
Krissy
Vovan23mvp
gemfinder
JenMomma5476
Soozicle
LaVentosa
Shadowcat
rales2456
Dazza JP
MI mystery manor
mlle. scarlett
Rommo35
Admin
croman419
hippolyra
sygon
34 posters

Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours.

Soozicle
    Soozicle

Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours.

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:37 am

Well, I got past the neptune quest and am now faced with the emerald... I cleared the curse from the bedroom and went to look for the indigenous idol summons to purchase, but it's not in my store!! How on earth am I to get that into the bedroom to even try this with if it's not in my store and all the rooms need to be left with curses in them?! Does anyone else have this issue? If you've already passed that quest could you check to see if you have the summons in your store?
    rales2456

Friend Code : 35d41d
    MM Name : rales

Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours.

Post  rales2456 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am

Soozicle wrote:Well, I got past the neptune quest and am now faced with the emerald... I cleared the curse from the bedroom and went to look for the indigenous idol summons to purchase, but it's not in my store!! How on earth am I to get that into the bedroom to even try this with if it's not in my store and all the rooms need to be left with curses in them?! Does anyone else have this issue? If you've already passed that quest could you check to see if you have the summons in your store?

I have finished that string, and the summoning tool is in my store, its under the Misc tab in the shop, called 'Mulit Phase Tambourine', and it costs 12 diamonds. That's the one that I used to finish and get the Emerald, got it on my first try Smile
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 am

Soozicle wrote:went to look for the indigenous idol summons to purchase, but it's not in my store!!
    I looked, and there is the
    "Multi phase Tambourine"- family pack Wink (10 x) for 110 diamonds in the left under the "!"
    and
    a single one for 12 diamonds in the far right (where you can also buy the angry idol, tesla coil stuff)

if you have most of the rooms already "cursed out", perhaps you'll need only one for now?
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 am

Soozicle wrote:Well, I got past the neptune quest and am now faced with the emerald... I cleared the curse from the bedroom and went to look for the indigenous idol summons to purchase, but it's not in my store!! How on earth am I to get that into the bedroom to even try this with if it's not in my store and all the rooms need to be left with curses in them?! Does anyone else have this issue? If you've already passed that quest could you check to see if you have the summons in your store?

Hi Soozicle I have found that when I I have a quest requiring a certain phenomena you can summon it from the screen giving the details of the quest. Just click on the icon for that quest on the left and there should be a button that says "phenomena". Click that and you can purchase the needed item.
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 am

I think the confusion is that the Indigenous Idol is also called the Native Idol in the Store. As others have said, you need the Multi-phase tambourine.

Stumped me for ages even though it is obvious if you think about it! Very Happy
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 am

gemfinder wrote:

I think the confusion is that the Indigenous Idol is also called the Native Idol in the Store. As others have said, you need the Multi-phase tambourine.

Stumped me for ages even though it is obvious if you think about it! Very Happy

LMAO Oh for heaven's sake... if I'd just stopped to think rather than freaking out wondering how on earth I was gonna finish that! Thanks guys! MMUFF to the rescue again!
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 am

After update it looks like they don't fix phenomenon bug but make item (that you search for the quest) doesn't show up in the pop-up menu and appears after exiting room.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 am

Vovan23mvp wrote:After update it looks like they don't fix phenomenon bug but make item (that you search for the quest) doesn't show up in the pop-up menu and appears after exiting room.
    huh? you mean, the item (i.e. emerald) doesn't show up in the "Hurray" - finished-search-window anymore, but after you close it you _got_ the emerald?
    which phen-bug are you referring to? confused
    Krissy

Friend Code : a476d6
    MM Name : krissy

Post  Krissy Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am

Ok, I'm ready to quit the game! Been stuck on emerald quest for 3 months!!!!

If I follow these directions, will I still successfully complete quest if it doesn't show up in hurray area and I close out??

I'm willing to try one last time/day to complete quest before I give up on game :-/
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 am

Tfortiggr wrote:Ok, I'm ready to quit the game! Been stuck on emerald quest for 3 months!!!!

If I follow these directions, will I still successfully complete quest if it doesn't show up in hurray area and I close out??

I'm willing to try one last time/day to complete quest before I give up on game :-/

I have found that when I close out and restart whatever I got in the Hurray screen went to my collection. If the emerald drops as a reward, it should tell you when you return to the game. Your quest will be updated.
    Krissy

Friend Code : a476d6
    MM Name : krissy

Post  Krissy Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Hallelujah!!! I finally got it! thank goodness for this forum!!

Thank you!!!
    xoraique

MM Name : xoraique

Post  xoraique Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 pm

I thought I reached this information too late, as someone said it is not working since last update. But it has been working for me as far as to get Neptune (after moths waiting for the mist phen.) in a few hours. I kept doing that to try to get the Native Idol to the bedroom and get the Emerald, but there is no way!!! I got 6 phen quickly, none at the bedroom, and since that no more phen appears. Is there a maximum phen you can have actives at the same time????
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Post  Amelia Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 pm

I am not sure about a limit on phenom. What mode is your bedroom currently in?
    xoraique

MM Name : xoraique

Post  xoraique Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Night mode. But then I made bathroom-Fortune Telling and got an UFO. I banished it, then the ufo curse and now it´s on night mode again. I think I´ll try the bathroom-fortune trick again. When I have some energy back Sad

Post Scriptum: I made the try and.... nothing happened Crying or Very sad
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:22 am

I've had the emerald quest since Aug 3. The idol has not come to the bedroom since then. Actually, I don't remember it coming to any rooms since then. Any suggestions other than paying diamonds to summon the idol to bedroom? I'm reluctant to use diamonds if there's another option since I'm gonna need them for oil cans to finish that quest. Tyvm fr any advice! I'm really ready to move on and be done with the emerald!
    Ammie3a

Post  Ammie3a Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:23 am

Am I really being daft??? I can't figure out how to do the shutdown thing to keep the phenom???? Help Crying or Very sad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Ammie3a wrote:Am I really being daft??? I can't figure out how to do the shutdown thing to keep the phenom???? Help Crying or Very sad
    when you finish searching the room, you see what you found in the pop up window. If what you wanted is not there, press the homebutton of your ipad (the black hardware button with the white rounded square on it). your homescreen appeares. double press the home button. a bar rises up from the botton frame with all your currently open apps in it. here (and ONLY here!!) press a few seconds on the MM app, until all the alls start "waggeling" with a red "-" in the upper left corner. press the "-", and so close the whole app.
    Start the app anew - voila: phen is still in room, you have lost the energy you spent and the keys (seeds or corals) if you tried a locked room.
    Beware!!! Don't delete the whole app!! (no tapping on the black "x" on waggeling apps!!!) only close it down, otherwise you loose the whole game and your character!. All the apps you keep open run in the background and slow down your Ipad, so u might close others as well...
    all clear?
    ii

Friend Code : 6553c3
    MM Name : ii

Post  ii Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Does this still work? I've searched about 15 times (with a turtle and Olympic artifact) with mist in dressing room and haven't found the corset.

I read somewhere that the corset might not show up in the "found items" list -- in which case how do I know if I should exit the app?

I know there are similar quests ahead so I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong.
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

Post  Cajamina Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 pm

When you 've finished the quests, the items will shop up in your inventory and you'll be able to gift the items to a friend. Today I was asked to give an amber comb and it works.
    Scottishlassie
    Scottishlassie

MM Name : Missy

Post  Scottishlassie Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm hoping I am posting this ok, as it's my first time adding a post! I followed the advice here and managed to find Neptune and the Emerald over the course of a few hours. I can't thank you enough... You are all brilliant Very Happy
    Rumorkid
    Rumorkid

Friend Code : f3001c
    MM Name : Darja

Post  Rumorkid Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 am

Is there any chance your app can crash? Really don't wanna risk that but these quest are a pain in the ass Mad
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 am

Mine doesn't, does mean to say yours won't, sorry.

The only item that doesn't show up in the found box is Mercury. I tried for hours and it only appeared after banishing my 17th!! Idol.
    myersli

Friend Code : 521582
    MM Name : Linton

Corset, Neptune, Emerald in 2 hours. - Page 2 Empty 7 times and no emerald!

Post  myersli Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 am

I am now at the emerald quest. I am able to call the native idol into the bedroom easily, since I've gotten it to the point that its the only open room. BUT, I have now wasted two turtles and have spent almost 100 diamonds buying 7 tambourines to call the idol. I have now explored the room (with idol) seven times and have not gotten the emerald!!! Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong? Driving me batty!
    wwragmom

Friend Code : 745f19
    MM Name : Sherry L.

Post  wwragmom Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

Does the "close down the app, and reopen it" still work? I have used this technique successfully in the past, but no longer works for me. Trying to keep the mist in the dressing room so that I can find the corset..
    rab

Post  rab Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Trapping phenomena in rooms no longer works Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm